League Cup Final emails out

I keep getting the message "A maximum of 1 tickets for Rangers FC v Celtic FC can be purchased." despite not having bought my ticket yet and having nothing but the requirement in my order history. Nothing taken out of my bank account either.

Yes I buy what I can. Use seat sub. Etc. .

The point being we’ve been at hampden 3 times in the last 2 season and it’s not been over 1000. Why now?

Club need to Explain themselves imo
2 Points updates since last season. More people signing up for cat 1 after being shafted before. That's on top of extra corporate tickets purely because its a final v the fiddlers

Need some help here gents.

I’m struggling to purchase for my boy and myself. We both meet the criteria to buy the site is only allowing my to purchase one at the moment (both tickets are always paid by myself)

I had the same issue for the semi final and some kind bear advised my how to resolve this issue…I should have saved his post.

Any help would be appreciated.
Just login separately and buy them. You'll be allocated tickets together if you are F&F

Just login separately and buy them. You'll be allocated tickets together if you are F&F
Not F&F mate.

Currently searching through old threads on here trying to work it out.

I’m a fud…should have taken a screenshot of the previous advice given.

Has anyone actually managed to buy one? I eventually got through the checkout and instead of confirming ticket purchase it told me I'd nothing in basket to purchase. Got a confirmation email saying I'd purchased a Celtic requirement at £0.00.
Exactly the same. No idea what I have.

That points threshold is a bit of a bastard. Never had a problem in getting Hampden tickets, but worried I'm going to miss out here with c1,050 points, MyGers and CCCS.

Anyone want to wade in with some re-assuring words or am I fucked?

Need some help here gents.

I’m struggling to purchase for my boy and myself. We both meet the criteria to buy the site is only allowing my to purchase one at the moment (both tickets are always paid by myself)

I had the same issue for the semi final and some kind bear advised my how to resolve this issue…I should have saved his post.

Any help would be appreciated.
Select which stand
Enter 2 on the Qty box.
Add both names
update basket
Follow through to checkout

Ach well,on 1242pts so i'll have to wait for a possible drop.

Been to every home game and five aways this season and still struggling to get a final ticket ( the main reason why i joined mygers ).

Will need to rethink on whether to buy mygers for next season.
Are you on CCS?

2 Points updates since last season. More people signing up for cat 1 after being shafted before. That's on top of extra corporate tickets purely because its a final v the fiddlers

Points should be updated every month, an update every few months only ensures people don’t move up the tiers at the rate they purchase at which is very unfair.

The whole system of My Gers is pointless when the club is dishing out tickets to corporate fat cats at the behest of regular fans.

That points threshold is a bit of a bastard. Never had a problem in getting Hampden tickets, but worried I'm going to miss out here with c1,050 points, MyGers and CCCS.

Anyone want to wade in with some re-assuring words or am I fucked?

I think you’ll miss out. I’m on 1118 and not confident.

3 points update since then but also a full seasons worth of points dropping off. Definitely think more people have joined CCCS which has played a part but wouldn’t surprise me to see multiple buses running from the Raddison

As far as I was aware and just reading on here was that sign ups to cccs and mygers over last week wouldn’t count as priority one .

Get the feeling that the points were low last season because a fair chunk of people didn’t possibly appreciate the tier groups and more have signed up for MyGers, CCCS etc.

Might also be that Rangers are taking a lot more for hospitality, but I don’t think it will be considerably more.

Even though I’m registered on F&F with my son I Bought our tickets like always have and they’ve allocated me one in south upper and the other in the north?

I take it north stand is sold out?

I managed to get a North and my mate I go to the games with was trying to get the same but couldn't get the stupid site to work.

Shambles as usual!

Sorted for North stand. I'm on 1500 points, I'm on friends and family with the 2 guys next to me so we can sit together at Hampden as well.

Site currently showing tickets available for West stand only?

Is it just a case of wait and refresh for other stands to become available?

If you want a final ticket for next season and you’re currently in bronze / low silver you could cancel CCCS save on buying tickets for games like Queen of the South and Dundee (£40), don’t go to the semi final (£29) and don’t buy mygers (£40). Between these savings and the amount you would pay for a final ticket anyway, you have £153 to put towards your final hospitality.

If you want a final ticket for next season and you’re currently in bronze / low silver you could cancel CCCS save on buying tickets for games like Queen of the South and Dundee (£40), don’t go to the semi final (£29) and don’t buy mygers (£40). Between these savings and the amount you would pay for a final ticket anyway, you have £153 to put towards your final hospitality.

Or the club could reward proper fans and not send 1000s to sponsors, players mates, uncles dog?

That’s my point mate it’s a shambles.

Picked you up wrong mate.

Fans shouldn’t have to play the system. There is always a cut off. Based on the latest MyGers update there is 18,909 members who are in MyGers Gold and Silver. If you take in this scenario that ALL are CCCS, STH then it wouldn’t be unreasonable for every member to be allocated a ticket.

I’d guess a maximum of 16,000 have had an email to claim their ticket. Say the same on the other side of the city the same.

32,000 on respective loyalty scheme. Hampden holds 51,800 minus segregation of what 1,800?

Are we saying 18,000 have went to players, corporate and hospitality? The capacity of most Edinburgh Derbies

Fans shouldn’t have to play the system. There is always a cut off. Based on the latest MyGers update there is 18,909 members who are in MyGers Gold and Silver. If you take in this scenario that ALL are CCCS, STH then it wouldn’t be unreasonable for every member to be allocated a ticket.

I’d guess a maximum of 16,000 have had an email to claim their ticket. Say the same on the other side of the city the same.

32,000 on respective loyalty scheme. Hampden holds 51,800 minus segregation of what 1,800?

Are we saying 18,000 have went to players, corporate and hospitality? The capacity of most Edinburgh Derbies
I’m just sceptical. It is possible that every silver and gold is group 1 and it’s possible this number has been inflated this season due to more joining and that’s the reason for the big jump against comparable allocations in the same stadium. I am almost certain there will be extra shaved off mygers for corporate on this occasion. There is bonus balls galore for hospitality tickets on social media at the moment.

Clutching at straws here to try and make myself feel better about missing out what do we recon the chances are it’ll drop i missed out by 23 points

Some guy was claiming earlier that 15k overall tickets were going to corporate/hospitality etc

Was a bit of a carry on with no email initially, the queue, the failed attempts to buy, the page freezing then four tickets going in basket and having to delete them all as it wouldn't let me check out but we got there.

Then the email arrived after 2pm :)

Back