League done?

They win tomorrow it's over.
Our season could be over on Wednesday ffs

To think it all hinged on going out of 3 tournaments due to one guys suspensions.

I don’t think it was ever really on. We’ve been inconsistent all season and that’s not going to change.

We’ve undoubtedly improved under Gerrard. Next season was always going to be the one to properly challenge as there’s still too much deadwood in the squad.

In all honesty we have been bang average for a few months now. We struggled through December 2 draws to hibs a last min winner v st Johnstone killie defeat after xmas, it's really not good enough. If we hadn't won the old firm I reckon a lot more folk would be saying Gerrards time was up. Not that I'm saying that. I want him to have another transfer window but he needs to start learning from his mistakes and being able to set up a winning team that doesnt include Morelos .

Too many times this season, we live in hope of other teams doing us a favour against them, is it over - more than likely yes, would have been nice if we could have put 4/5 winning games together to put at least some pressure on them, but been unable to do that all season, so why would that change now. Most worrying part is todays result wasn’t a huge surprise really.

A team of league winners would have won that game yesterday and beaten Kilmarnock as well, unfortunately we don't seem to have enough yet, pisses me off but the stats are there.

December was a severe body blow, the Peasants game aside. The attitude today, however, from the players was poor, even more so when a win would have put us only 3 points away from that mob. Absolutely sickened by that more than anything else.

If killie don't do us a favour tomorrow then i think thats it. Too inconsistent and drew too many daft home games we should be winning :confused:

Killie was meant to be the last of the nonsense, even if Timmy has a catastrophic dip in form I still don' trust this team to win the games that should be straight forward.

Clinging a bit even before today but with that poor performance, got to be league done!

Know will always hope but the scum win tomorrow we are 8 points behind, we look devoid of ideas without Morelos and they are scoring for fun!
Not yet but we will need to go on one almighty run till the end of the season.q

We will still win the league.

Killie will win tomorrow and the mentally challengeds will collapse.

With Morelos back and Defoe and Davis getting match sharpness we’ll suddenly be right in the mix again.

#keepbelieving

Of course it is, right from the off winning the league is obviously what we all wanted but was it realistic? Not a chance this year you can already tell who gerrard will want to keep and who hel want punted In the summer for what will probably be another huge window

I never had very high hopes that we would win the league this season - for me a good season would have been winning a cup and lessening the gap between Us and them considerably, in terms of both performance and points. The worrying thing at this stage is that we do not seem to be going forward, or at least it's two steps forward, three steps back. All the joy of 29 Dec - when yet again so many people were talking of turning a corner etc - disappeared at Rugby Park, and it's back to the same old, unsure where improvement is going to come from.

Anyone who thought/thinks we would win the league this year was is delusional.

Great run in Europe, 2nd place, good cup run and building for the future is a great 1st season for Gerrard.

Even if Killie beat the scum today, I have ZERO confidence in our players putting together a run of results required to win the league. It’s like asking average players to perform above their natural ability game after game. That’s where our inconsistency comes from imo.

We are far too inconsistent to win anything never mind a league title. Winning teams find a way to get through stuffy performances like yesterday. Someone normally steps forward but we lack character. Ibrox is unforgiving and you need players with real character to step up to the plate and make something happen. Too many of our players hide

With Morelos back and Defoe and Davis getting match sharpness we’ll suddenly be right in the mix again.

#keepbelieving

Think I’ll take a few days off from on here if this is the type of garbage I’m having to read .

#keepbelieving
Head in sand stuff just like we keep hearing how bad the filth defence is yet they haven’t conceded in the league since we beat them near enough 2 months ago.

I always try to be optimistic and hopeful, but even i must concede it would take an almighty collapse by the filth for us to win. Which of course is highly unlikely. Their attack on referee bias, not for the first time, has been their joker card, and they’ve played it well.

If Celtc lose tomorrow weve closed the gap.
If Celtic lose tomorrow (they won’t), then they’ve lost their 2nd toughest away fixture.

We couldn’t win one of our most winnable home fixtures against a team Celtic have pumped home and away regularly.

I see what you’re trying to say, but the facts tell a completely different story.

We need a mentally challenged capitulation for any kind of chance,even the most hopeful amongst us think it's a lost cause. Stranger things have happened though... forever an optimist!

We can still take 6 points off them which as it stands today is the difference in points between us and them. No more slip-ups though.
Even if we were to take 6 points off them, it wont offset the points we will drop elsewhere. We are rotten.

Clinging a bit even before today but with that poor performance, got to be league done!

Know will always hope but the scum win tomorrow we are 8 points behind, we look devoid of ideas without Morelos and they are scoring for fun!
Yes absolutely

Can we now have an honest civil debate about management now?

Stevie, love that we have him, is void of ideas on how to change a game. For every touch forward we are 3 passes back. It is atrocious. Gauge that against how quick Valencia were moving forward at pace against them. We are pish and apart from OF game and bizzarly Europe have lacked everything we want in a Rangers team. He is a novice absolutely but insert warburton and pedro..... what's the difference? Its It's a results oriented game and we seem incapable of getting results.The writing was on the wall the European games near the end. That has continued. I'm hoping Stevie comes good. I want it badly. Regardless whether the Tim's do or not get a result today we are still hopeless middle to front. Tav can run all day his percentage rate of good final balls must be really low as are some others. Said it before put Messi in there........no service np goals. St J a team pounded 3 straight and we looked hopelessly void of any solution. I am effin depressed.

It’s done regardless if the poets get beat today. We have no consistency and are a 1 man team. We’ll drop more points over the next couple of weeks.

2cp6jpk.jpg

:(

I’m equally disappointed and disgusted after the way they won today.
Fought till the last minute…which is more than we have done since the 29th.
Instead of being really up for the second part ofthe season the winning mentality is just not there.

Apart from the first half of the Sheep game…we haven't kicked our own butts since the 29th and we have only ourselves to blame.
So many players have just gone into their shell played crap and yet the manager defends them to the hilt!
Too many just not got the winning mentality.

Oh well ……time to recognize the league looks all but over and throw everything into the cup games otherwise ………

Back