League still not won by Ibrox game v them?

This could end up being a comparatively good end to the season for us. Our upturn in form, their stumbling over the line is a nice way to set up next season.

On the other hand it might well do for Lennon’s chances of the gig permanently, which would be a real shame

I’m i right in saying they get beat of killie and the sheep we can go above them when we play them at Ibrox if we win our next 2 games?
We would be level on points, they are only ahead by 3 in goal difference so that would change if they lost 2 and we kept winning.

Killie won't beat them, best we can hope for is a draw and us and the sheep to win, even then we would rely on Hearts getting a draw in last game, its also possible they draw 3 and lose to us and we win on goal difference .

All very very unlikely though.

We would be level on points, they are only ahead by 3 in goal difference.

Killie won't beat them, best we can hope for is a draw and us and the sheep to win, even then we would rely on Hearts getting a draw in last game, its also possible they draw 3 and lose to us and we win on goal difference .

All very very unlikely though.

If they lost the 3 game and we won all 3 then we would be at least 3 goals ahead on goal difference.

TLB did not sound like he was keeping his cool on the radio, his answers were signs the cracks are appearing and not all is well within the dressing room.
This could be the most epic meltdown as if they don’t win the next game be ready to go into full stampy feet tantrums :))

Imagine if they did though?:)
St pats are shite and Killie need to win for europe..

I'm with you Gramps, if we win our remaining games and the scum draw two and lose two then we win the league by a point never mind goal difference.:D

Seeing them continue to drop points is actually highly frustrating.

An experienced manager would have brought home 55 against that mob, no doubt about it.
Do you not believe in the Gaffer ?

Relax

It’s coming

Only a smelly creepy mentally challenged will argue with that fact

55 is on its way

Sadly we have blown it even if we didn’t lose the last old firm game it’s 7 points and still all to play for

Imagine the sheer weight of the pressure those players must be feeling? We are the opposite now , playing with freedom now that the weight has been lifted. Physiologically they have everything to loose and their recent form isn’t great. I’m a believer, it ain’t over till it’s over.

If they stumble over the line by 4 or 6 points, including a defeat by us, Lennon may not get the job and a new manager could be installed who’s more capable, possibly with a decent transfer budget.

Weird question to ask, but yes.

That's a lot of individual errors to be accounted for.
I’m reading a helluva lot of blame being laid at Gerrard’s door for what’s went wrong this season.
It’s fair to say that, as the manager, the buck stops with him, but he’s responsible, not necessarily to blame.
However, not a single person has said they want him gone.

I’m reading a helluva lot of blame being laid at Gerrard’s door for what’s went wrong this season.
It’s fair to say that, as the manager, the buck stops with him, but he’s responsible, not necessarily to blame.
However, not a single person has said they want him gone.

Yes, I know no one has - so I'm not entirely sure why you thought it relevant to say?

I'm not also blaming Gerrard for what's went wrong this season so much as saying that a more experienced manager would have taken advantage of a mediocre Celtic team. The caveat behind signing Gerrard was that you need to give him a season or two to get used to it.

We won’t win the league this season it’s gone. But that lot are shitting themselves about next season. Stick with Lennon? Dodgy Bring someone knew in who doesn’t understand the Scottish game ? Again dodgy! They are shitting it.

The fact we’re even discussing this is proof of progress. They’re going to win the league, but at no point in the last two seasons have we even contemplated the idea of catching them in April.

Yet people still insist no progress has been made this season. I’m a pessimist so I’m saying there’s no chance they’re slipping up but who’d have thought this would even be a remote possibilty a few weeks ago.

Back