League still not won by Ibrox game v them?

Calvinist

They are at home to Hearts mate on the last day.

If Killie can get a draw and the sheep take something then its left to us to beat them and take it to the last day.
Bastard ! Scrub that .

Celtic have a great home record this season , no way they’re losing two home games , unless their bottle crashes . But I don’t see it

Monty_greenock34

At home they’ll beat Kilmarnock by a few , at Tynecastle I’d fancy hearts to win . Hopefully avril would enjoy nothing more than denting celtics title hopes
On what evidence have u come to the conclusion of fancying hearts vs them at tynecastle??

Just guessing??

ClockworkOrange

Seeing them continue to drop points is actually highly frustrating.

An experienced manager would have brought home 55 against that mob, no doubt about it.

tazzabear

Never in a million years. Get them by the throat from the first whistle and let them know that they’ll not be getting it easy any more.
I came on to discuss this.
C****c supporter reckons we both win next weekend, they get league sewn up a Ba Ba land so we need to give them a guard of honour.
I say “not in your life”.
Looking for agreement here.

Monty_greenock34

Their away record isn’t great , they’ve lost at tynecastle already this season , if they have to face hearts I’d prefer it away from home .
Hearts will need to improve 10 fold from recent performances to get anything aff them, hope naismith is back for it though coz he will make a big difference.

Ali59

One result reversed and it would be in our own hands.
2-1 for us at Parkhead, it could have been so different.

Recoba

Official Ticketer
Bastard ! Scrub that .

Celtic have a great home record this season , no way they’re losing two home games , unless their bottle crashes . But I don’t see it
They don't need to lose them mate, if Killie get a draw and Aberdeen and us beat them a draw in the last game with Hearts would be enough.

They could draw with Killie, Hearts and the sheep and we could win it on goal difference as there is only 3 in it now and we have scored more.

Very unlikely but you never know in football

DavyPik

It could easily finish up 5 points. How frustrating does that make some of these silly dropped points.

That game up at dolly at the start of the season was to be the story of the season with a wrong red card leaving us short handed and not just quite managing to see it out for the win. Snatching 1 point from the jaws of 3. Then the amount of time the mhanks have been allowed to keep playing until they got the winner.
In the face of all that we will have done well to get so frustratingly close by end of season

Reactions: TQ3

Robb1966

We’ve lost more points because of the ineptitude of our players than our manager.
We fucked up against shitty teams that we should have taken all 3 points.
We arent consistent enough, or weren't.

Too little too late.

Onwards and upwards for next season.

Im quite positive we will do the league next season.

Gramps1

Official Ticketer
I’m i right in saying they get beat of killie and the sheep we can go above them when we play them at ibrox if we win our next 2 games?

Hobjo

This could end up being a comparatively good end to the season for us. Our upturn in form, their stumbling over the line is a nice way to set up next season.

On the other hand it might well do for Lennon’s chances of the gig permanently, which would be a real shame

Recoba

Official Ticketer
I’m i right in saying they get beat of killie and the sheep we can go above them when we play them at ibrox if we win our next 2 games?
We would be level on points, they are only ahead by 3 in goal difference so that would change if they lost 2 and we kept winning.

Killie won't beat them, best we can hope for is a draw and us and the sheep to win, even then we would rely on Hearts getting a draw in last game, its also possible they draw 3 and lose to us and we win on goal difference .

All very very unlikely though.

Bigbluebear

We would be level on points, they are only ahead by 3 in goal difference.

Killie won't beat them, best we can hope for is a draw and us and the sheep to win, even then we would rely on Hearts getting a draw in last game, its also possible they draw 3 and lose to us and we win on goal difference .

All very very unlikely though.

If they lost the 3 game and we won all 3 then we would be at least 3 goals ahead on goal difference.

BandOfBrothers

TLB did not sound like he was keeping his cool on the radio, his answers were signs the cracks are appearing and not all is well within the dressing room.
This could be the most epic meltdown as if they don’t win the next game be ready to go into full stampy feet tantrums :))

Mr.Spock

Imagine if they did though?:)
St pats are shite and Killie need to win for europe..

I'm with you Gramps, if we win our remaining games and the scum draw two and lose two then we win the league by a point never mind goal difference.:D