League still not won by Ibrox game v them?

two2tango

Official Ticketer
Sadly we have blown it even if we didn’t lose the last old firm game it’s 7 points and still all to play for

CWOODPIONEER

Imagine the sheer weight of the pressure those players must be feeling? We are the opposite now , playing with freedom now that the weight has been lifted. Physiologically they have everything to loose and their recent form isn’t great. I’m a believer, it ain’t over till it’s over.

The Pink Panther

If they stumble over the line by 4 or 6 points, including a defeat by us, Lennon may not get the job and a new manager could be installed who’s more capable, possibly with a decent transfer budget.

tazzabear

Weird question to ask, but yes.

That's a lot of individual errors to be accounted for.
I’m reading a helluva lot of blame being laid at Gerrard’s door for what’s went wrong this season.
It’s fair to say that, as the manager, the buck stops with him, but he’s responsible, not necessarily to blame.
However, not a single person has said they want him gone.

ClockworkOrange

I’m reading a helluva lot of blame being laid at Gerrard’s door for what’s went wrong this season.
It’s fair to say that, as the manager, the buck stops with him, but he’s responsible, not necessarily to blame.
However, not a single person has said they want him gone.
Yes, I know no one has - so I'm not entirely sure why you thought it relevant to say?

I'm not also blaming Gerrard for what's went wrong this season so much as saying that a more experienced manager would have taken advantage of a mediocre Celtic team. The caveat behind signing Gerrard was that you need to give him a season or two to get used to it.

We won’t win the league this season it’s gone. But that lot are shitting themselves about next season. Stick with Lennon? Dodgy Bring someone knew in who doesn’t understand the Scottish game ? Again dodgy! They are shitting it.

Red_White_Blue

The fact we’re even discussing this is proof of progress. They’re going to win the league, but at no point in the last two seasons have we even contemplated the idea of catching them in April.
Yet people still insist no progress has been made this season. I’m a pessimist so I’m saying there’s no chance they’re slipping up but who’d have thought this would even be a remote possibilty a few weeks ago.