League still not won by Ibrox game v them?

Major Winters

I know it's a long shot but looking at our upturn in form over the last 3 games and the Tim's next 3 fixtures surely it's not inconceivable that the league's still to play for by the time they come to Ibrox. If we win our next 2 games I make it they need more than 4 points from Hibs away, Killie home and sheep away (they've dropped points to all 3 this season)to have the title wrapped up by the time they come to Ibrox.
Would be the mother of all collapses and in no way am I getting my hopes up but a wee hibs win today would at least make things a bit more interesting.

Hivs win today will make it a bit more uncomfortable for them but they won’t blow the league as they are jammy and get results but it’s not won yet so hope Hivs beat them today

I know it's a long shot but looking at our upturn in form over the last 3 games and the Tim's next 3 fixtures surely it's not inconceivable that the league's still to play for by the time they come to Ibrox. If we win our next 2 games I make it they need more than 4 points from Hibs away, Killie home and sheep away (they've dropped points to all 3 this season)to have the title wrapped up by the time they come to Ibrox.
Would be the mother of all collapses and in no way am I getting my hopes up but a wee hibs win today would at least make things a bit more interesting.
you underestimate the corruption of the sfa.

Maybe we all secretly have looked at the fixtures and had the same fantasy, but the truth is that the unwashed are better than hibs, sheep and Kilmarnock so it won't happen. For me its all about us, our results and how we play. If we win our remaining games, that will be 7 wins in a row against the top 6 teams in the country and 81 points, just one point less than last years league winners. That is laying down one hell of a marker for next season.

They drop points to hibs today and their fans will start hearing the old helicopter blades.

Could lead to a VERY nervous celtic dressing room scrabbling for just 1 win in the remaining games. But it wont happen. Them not winning would be UNTHINKABLE! UNFORGIVABLE.

But we just need to keep playing our own game. 4 more wins this year please Stevie and start 19/20 with the mommentum and (at least) some fun in the europa league again! Can't wait!

Anything else is out of our hands, but lets face it, the post-rogders scorelines have been far from comfortable! #BrickingIt

Leagues gone the damage has been done. All about beating them at Ibrox and laying a marker for next season.

They’ll win it the week before, then push for us to parade them onto the pitch, and the mhedia will go into overdrive on that one too.

Seen this movie before.

If they havent won it when they come to Ibrox and we DONT beat them then we wouldnt deserve it anyway.

All its and buts but not taking anything out that old firm game last month when we deserved to has been massive even though it felt over before then.

Wouldn't be surprised if they struggle today and get dubious last kick of the ball winner. It's the timmy way.

If things look like getting uncomfortable for them today the ref will step in with a game changing decision and that will be that.

They win when they need to domestically. It would be nice to see them wobble a little bit with dropped points today.

Which Hibs player is getting sent off today ?

Darren McGregor is my bet

Surely not. I watched some of the Edinburgh derby and he was getting away with everything. Likewise against us.

But yes, no referee will be wanting the blame. They’ll get every debatable decision.

Aye,ifs buts and maybes. If we had scored when we were in the ascendancy at the piggery we would have been looking at a six point swing. A 2 point gap as it stands right now. Narrow margins and all that

If we finish the season on 81 points, I think that is pretty respectable for SG first season with a team built in basically 2 windows.

Lennon’s minimum aim is to try and win the league by at least as many points as when he took over. That and the Scottish cup.

They will win the league but it’ll be hilarious is it’s by only 5 points and they don’t win the Scottish.

IF - and a massive IF - they’ve not wrapped it up before they come to Ibrox, my nerves won’t handle it. Would be the best collapse that’s ever happened.

Favours will be called in everywhere. All Shellick minded players, the match officials and journalists will conspire to get the poets over the line.

A good bet would be how many minutes of extra time will they be granted should they need to escape a draw and how many opposition players will be sent off in the remaining games.

The fact that our last 2 games have went by without a flicker of an incident perfectly handled by the 2 refs, tells you everything you need ti know, job done by the officials yet again.

Back