League still not won by Ibrox game v them?

I would absolutely love it if we were still fighting for the title when Molestor FC come to Ibrox.

Bring it on

It would just be more heartbreaking for us. Realistically they could lose today, draw v Killie, lose to Sheep away and us away and they'd only have to beat Hearts in final game to win it.

Mhutant Walker saying if us and the vermin win next week ‘it’s on to Ibrox’. I think he’s forgotten that the vermin have 2 games to try to clinch the title before they come to Ibrox. Proof if ever it was needed that he’s desperate for them to win it at Ibrox due to the never-ending pain of 1999.
He’s a vile rhat of the highest order.

Chloroform vapours only induce unconsciousness while they are being inhaled. As soon as you remove the rag to apply more chloroform the patient wakes up. I speak as a Chemistry graduate not a serial kidnapper.

We better keep you off the Mrs Polster thread or 1707 will have the police at your door. :D

Mhutant Walker saying if us and the vermin win next week ‘it’s on to Ibrox’. I think he’s forgotten that the vermin have 2 games to try to clinch the title before they come to Ibrox. Proof if ever it was needed that he’s desperate for them to win it at Ibrox due to the never-ending pain of 1999.

Our huddle really hurt them eh? Twice he was screaming that if we both win next week “Celtic can win it at Ibrox”

Fkin idiot of a man

They need 4 points from the next 2 games to win the league before we beat them. Every chance they will only get 3 and assuming we beat them the league goes to the last weekend. But they still only need a draw then so our game is still as much a dead rubber as a game vs them gets

At home they’ll beat Kilmarnock by a few , at Tynecastle I’d fancy hearts to win . Hopefully avril would enjoy nothing more than denting celtics title hopes
They are at home to Hearts mate on the last day.

If Killie can get a draw and the sheep take something then its left to us to beat them and take it to the last day.

I relish the opportunity to stop those bastards winning a title at Ibrox ........... again. :D.

If we are still in it going into the game v them, I’ll be delighted. And confident

They are at home to Hearts mate on the last day.

If Killie can get a draw and the sheep take something then its left to us to beat them and take it to the last day.

Bastard ! Scrub that .

Celtic have a great home record this season , no way they’re losing two home games , unless their bottle crashes . But I don’t see it

At home they’ll beat Kilmarnock by a few , at Tynecastle I’d fancy hearts to win . Hopefully avril would enjoy nothing more than denting celtics title hopes

On what evidence have u come to the conclusion of fancying hearts vs them at tynecastle??

Just guessing??

Seeing them continue to drop points is actually highly frustrating.

An experienced manager would have brought home 55 against that mob, no doubt about it.

Never in a million years. Get them by the throat from the first whistle and let them know that they’ll not be getting it easy any more.
I came on to discuss this.
C****c supporter reckons we both win next weekend, they get league sewn up a Ba Ba land so we need to give them a guard of honour.
I say “not in your life”.
Looking for agreement here.

Their away record isn’t great , they’ve lost at tynecastle already this season , if they have to face hearts I’d prefer it away from home .

Hearts will need to improve 10 fold from recent performances to get anything aff them, hope naismith is back for it though coz he will make a big difference.

One result reversed and it would be in our own hands.
2-1 for us at Parkhead, it could have been so different.

Bastard ! Scrub that .

Celtic have a great home record this season , no way they’re losing two home games , unless their bottle crashes . But I don’t see it
They don't need to lose them mate, if Killie get a draw and Aberdeen and us beat them a draw in the last game with Hearts would be enough.

They could draw with Killie, Hearts and the sheep and we could win it on goal difference as there is only 3 in it now and we have scored more.

Very unlikely but you never know in football

It could easily finish up 5 points. How frustrating does that make some of these silly dropped points.

That game up at dolly at the start of the season was to be the story of the season with a wrong red card leaving us short handed and not just quite managing to see it out for the win. Snatching 1 point from the jaws of 3. Then the amount of time the mhanks have been allowed to keep playing until they got the winner.
In the face of all that we will have done well to get so frustratingly close by end of season

Reactions: TQ3
We’ve lost more points because of the ineptitude of our players than our manager.

We fucked up against shitty teams that we should have taken all 3 points.
We arent consistent enough, or weren't.

Too little too late.

Onwards and upwards for next season.

Im quite positive we will do the league next season.

I’m i right in saying they get beat of killie and the sheep we can go above them when we play them at Ibrox if we win our next 2 games?

Back