Leagues 1 and 2 Want Resumption Of Season.

Would it not make sense to move some of the league weekends into what would have been a cup weekend? Not sure how many that would be but even a tiny bit of foresight from our governing bodies and we could have had a full card in the top two leagues next weekend.

They’ll just force it in where ever they can now. Only club that won’t have spare midweeks will be us and it’ll be our own fault again, just like it was back in 08.

All flung under the bus to avoid punishing the mentally challengeds. Hope they remember this next time we have a vote into an independent enquiry.

I have honestly never heard the term used in any context other than "Celtic Da's" and have never seen it used on here.

I agree there have been plenty of people getting nervous on here, but the term is very stereotypical and I have no idea how you can establish their age, sexuality or parental status, to call them "Da's".
Mate, if you have red hair or wear corduroy trousers, there is a queue of people on here waiting to slag you, calling you a da is just another stereotype, just ignore them.

Back