Leave if your going to leave

Its always the same were I sit at the rear of the Copland front next to the exit, and the same old guy telling them to phuck off out the road

What's the point in paying all that money for season tickets/match tickets, to just leave mega early?

You block the view of other fans, it looks pathetic on TV and opens us up to ridicule.

Either support the team for 90 minutes, or %^*& off back to your armchair.

Well it’s getting worse every week them standing there like spare ends but I’ve bought a season so to watch the Gers not to argue with fellow bears.

One crazy kunt ripped a seat out in the Jardine Rear, he got dogs abuse from a few guys around him and rightly so, disgusting behaviour.

Same 2 as usual in CF3 row U doing the usual disappearing act on 68mins.They can come and go as they please but it pleases me when they miss goals.

Agree completely.

If you want to fûck off early and not support the team to the end, do it.

Don’t hang around in the stairs like a clingon in the process

Totally agree leave when you want,I have no problem with it yous pay your cash your entitled to leave whenever the mood takes but don't half leave standing on the stairs blocking the view for others who are still watching the game

This shit is only an issue if we don't win. It's been happening for years and will continue to happen for years. Not a fan of it myself but I've accepted it.

The amount of people who left today when Hibs scored was scary. Almost a third of the crowd just gave up and went home.

Used to sit near exit in Copland front and it absolutely pissed me off every game. Last ten minutes of nearly every game was spent saying “mate move out the way”, instead of watching the game.

Back