Lee Bowyer: Joe Aribo making a mistake if he signs for Rangers

Is there somewhere I can listen to Lee Bowyer back? Tried talksport but can’t seem to rewind and/or the don’t have the interview up yet.

Not heard the interview but a bitter Bowyer is reassuring that there are no problems with the transfer. Equally, if there were, i’m sure we’d be hearing rumours or threads like this one would be getting pulled rather than just the song-writing apocalypse ones.

Most likely scenario is that Charlton are just being dicks about the end of his contract because they are having a wee tantrum about messing it up and losing a big development fee. It’s fairly pathetic. But that might also explain the radio silence from docstone. The only way to explain the delay is to say that Charlton are being pricks which we probably don’t want to say while still negotiating with them on the release

Jim white just sounds like the front page of the sun. It was old news until he started this up again today,now its turning into a big story,which may possibly affect this move

Listened in amazement to Bowyer on talksport , their is ABSOLUTELY no doubt Bowyer is on some kind of financial bonus to convince Aribo to get Charlton a transfer fee. His desperation to convince Aribo to avoid Rangers is cringeworthy, you'd think he was going to North fuc*ing Korea the way he was going on. Hopefully Gerrard has something to say on Bowyers lack of respect for Scotland and Rangers. FFS he was raging that Aribo didn't go to BRENTFORD because his agent gets more cash from a move to Scotland. Yes Aribos self appointed mentor thinks BRENTFORD is a better move than Rangers, when did they last kick a ball in Europe.

Enjoying the public meltdown by Bowyer over this I must say.

Get it right up you Lee.

Jim white going on about bowyers honest opinion did Jim ask about the difference in development fee’s?

Gerrard wouldn't of spoke so publicly about him if he wasn't confident about getting this over the line.

Back