Lee Wallace

Diego Forlan

Official Ticketer
His Mrs just put this on twitter

D7AKSajWsAAM43Z.jpg

Well done Lee Wallace, and thanks, could still have done a job down the left, best fit their.
Kenny Miller and you stood up and said what we all thought, goodness if our current manager was a teammate he would have said worse and to be fined and punished, shame on the club.
For stopping the papes at Ibrox, will always be greatful, I have his photo on my Imac desktop after scoring against them.

If he had been fit, he would have had a real chance to be the first choice left back this season.

Injuries are cruel in sport.

It was a difficult situation for the club to manage, what happened with him and Miller. You absolutely have to come down on the side of Murty if you are running Rangers, you cannot have players coming out on top against a manager in football, even if they are, when all is said and done, right. It is an absolute shame how it ended up for him with us but his conduct since that day has been impeccable and he has not caused issues when many would have done.

Him staying is something that should give him a great amount of credit; he could very easily have carved out a lucrative career in England.

Well done Lee Wallace and I hope your next move is a good one for you and your family.

Thanks Lee your contribution to the road back is appreciated by most and certainly by me. Good luck for the future and hopefully see you back at Ibrox in some coaching capacity, if not at least as a fan. Nice words from your wife.

A great ambassador for our club and captained the club with pride. Don't know what went on in the dressing room with Miller and Murty, maybe we will never know. What I do know is as club captain he was entitled to his opinion and if his manager can't respect that it says a lot about the manager. I wish the big man well for the future and hope the rest of his career is successful. Thanks Lee Wallace.

Get the feeling he'll end up at the sheep next season, they're in the market for a LB with Max Lowe leaving.

brilliant words, shows the class of the family.

Absolutely.

Could easily have had a dig at the appalling way he was treated towards the end of his time, and didn't. That is classy.

I'll always consider Lee a true Rangers man and an honourable and worthy captain of our club. He'd always be welcome in my home, that's for sure.

I wish Lee and his family every happiness and success in all his future endeavours. He stayed for the fight. I'll never forget that.

I wish he had the chance to be here for 55,A true Rangers captain who stayed for the fight, I hope he has success in the next chapter of his career, all the best and thank you.

Thanks for everything Lee, all the best in your future endeavours.

Wouldnt be surprised to see him go on and become a manager.

Does anyone actually know why he didn't feature this year? It can't just be what happened last year under a different regime.

A truly proper Ranger.
All the very best for the future, and thanks .
Lee leaves with pride and professionalism intact

Back