Lee Wallace

All the best to Lee and his family. I will always love the guy, and think of him very fondly. One Lee Wallace, simply the best.

Really sorry the way it ended for Lee, but he can leave with his head held high. A great ambassador , captain and loyal player. All the best to you in whatever you do in the future. Thanks for the memories.

Best of luck to Lee Wallace.

It was a real shame how things ended but it won’t make me think less of him, nobody has a clue what actually happened so I won’t be passing comment on who was to blame.

However he was a terrific servant during our darkest days.

It was a difficult situation for the club to manage, what happened with him and Miller. You absolutely have to come down on the side of Murty if you are running Rangers, you cannot have players coming out on top against a manager in football, even if they are, when all is said and done, right. It is an absolute shame how it ended up for him with us but his conduct since that day has been impeccable and he has not caused issues when many would have done.

Him staying is something that should give him a great amount of credit; he could very easily have carved out a lucrative career in England.

Well done Lee Wallace and I hope your next move is a good one for you and your family.
Ladies and gentlemen I give you Barry Ferguson & Paul Le Guen.

I’ve read threads regards not to come down on Murty, “WHY” he has dubious leanings from the past. Miller might have been out of order, however Lee as Captain was well in line to strip the wall. The fact we had a Manager lacking in bottle, should also have been replaced and not be here now. I wish all well for a man who has conducted himself with total dignity. For those that attended the AGM when Mr King thanked Murty, I think it’s fair to say from the audience was nothing but a polite applause.

Wish Lee nothing but the best of luck in whatever he does. Led us through our most difficult time. Hall of Fame recognition should be a certainty.

Club has acted disgracefully to a club legend who stuck at Rangers during their lowest while others (who suddenly rushed back when we reached the top again), scattered off and disappeared. He deserves so much better than the last few years and hopefully he can join a club where he can still play on for a few years and possibly become a good manager.

This is one thing i wont forgive the club for. Thank you Lee Wallace

His Mrs just put this on twitter

D7AKSajWsAAM43Z.jpg
Simply this....keep him.

It is sad how it ended for Lee, but you cant go thru what we have and not have someone of class to lead you on the park, and Lee had class in abundance, once again thank you, Lee Wallace.

Whatever's happened, it robbed us of a fantastic player who could have made a massive difference last season had he hit his top form.

Superb words from Mrs Wallace, class from start to finish. I wish to God Lee had been able to lift 55, no-one would have deserved it more than him. Best of luck to Lee & his family going forward, once a Ranger...............................

Correct to move on but when the time comes he should absolutely be invited back for our title celebrations.

Back