Lee Wallace

A modern day legend,I’m gutted the way it’s ended for him if anyone deserved to be here when we get 55 it’s him , he could have bailed years ago but he stayed for the fight and put the club before his career.

Lovely words from Mrs Wallace I wish her and Lee all the very best for the future.

Best of luck to him and nice nice words from his. Wife

Can't see him getting another club though may have a duty in coaching

If you're reading this Lee... thanks for everything you have done for Rangers.

Best wishes for the future and hope to see you back at Ibrox in the not too distant future.

A very likeable man, who led our club with distinction in it's hardest days. As many others have said, he will always be warmly welcomed back to Ibrox. Thanks for your unselfish service to our club. Good luck with whatever the future brings you.

He stayed.

When we looked down and out he did what a true fan would but few players did.

He gave us his best years.

At times he even carried us when a team of Kyles, Blacks and Sandazas contently milked the cash cow whilst doing sod all.

He wasnt the best. But like Greyfriers Bobby, his loyalty will be remembered always

Thanks captain.

When he was presented the John Greig award a few years ago he was asked why he stayed.

"because I play for the best club in the world" was his answer.

I'll always appreciate his loyalty & won't forget he was the first to commit his future with us when everyone else was jumping ship.

Lee Wallace stood by Rangers in the dark days, he could have went down to the championship or move abroad and chased the dollar.

Instead he stuck by us he would have been a vital player in the dressing room and at training in the dark days with less experienced players.

Should have some sort of charity game for him he was an outstanding servant to our outstanding club. He’s one of our own No Surrender Lee Wallace

I know Steph, the kids and Lee quite well. I can tell you their commitment to the football club has never wavered, in spite of (choosing my words carefully) 'Unfortunate' treatment from the board. They have indeed conducted themselves as we'd expect from a Rangers Captain. I hope they enjoy their holiday together this week and cherish the next few months as they await their latest arrival to the family.

Best of Luck for your future Lee & Mrs Wallace.

You have been a credit to the club, and your family.

We will always be on your side. As they say, ONCE A RANGER, ALWAYS A RANGER ;)
I'd love to see him there when we win the league next year,just to see the man hoist that trophy would've been such a fitting send off as well as completing the journey the best way possible. All the best to the guy,I know he was injured,but gutted it ended for him the way it did,half the team he was playing with didn't deserve to be wearing the same jersey as him.

I'd love to see him there when we win the league next year,just to see the man hoist that trophy would've been such a fitting send off as well as completing the journey the best way possible. All the best to the guy,I know he was injured,but gutted it ended for him the way it did,half the team he was playing with didn't deserve to be wearing the same jersey as him.

Absolutely Jack. Some so called fans that questioned whether he was injured at times let themselves down imo.

I would love some way of us acknowledging the guys loyalty at some time in the future.

A very likeable man, who led our club with distinction in it's hardest days. As many others have said, he will always be warmly welcomed back to Ibrox. Thanks for your unselfish service to our club. Good luck with whatever the future brings you.
Unselfish on 10-15 grand a week. Wake up.

I know Steph, the kids and Lee quite well. I can tell you their commitment to the football club has never wavered, in spite of (choosing my words carefully) 'Unfortunate' treatment from the board. They have indeed conducted themselves as we'd expect from a Rangers Captain. I hope they enjoy their holiday together this week and cherish the next few months as they await their latest arrival to the family.

I hope he knows what the true fans think of him mate ;)

%^*& off with your pish on this thread.

It’s not welcome.

Lee Wallace in 2012 commands more than £10k a week in the English Championship,
As a full back not fit to tie Tavs laces. Got better the longer he was retired and that's a fact. Bang average player who got bloody lucky to be at Ibrox.

His Mrs just put this on twitter

D7AKSajWsAAM43Z.jpg
Thanks lee

I had the pleasure of meeting him in The Chairman's Club. He was a lovely guy who clearly knew what it was to be a Rangers captain and behaved accordingly.
I feel extremely sorry for him at the way things have panned out and I wish him all the best in the future.

Will probably end up playing for Barry at Kelty. He’s already coaching their under 20’s. Kelty going all out next season, signed 6 players yesterday one from Inverness and two that were regulars for Forfar this season. Must be paying some money.

Well done Lee Wallace, and thanks, could still have done a job down the left, best fit their.
Kenny Miller and you stood up and said what we all thought, goodness if our current manager was a teammate he would have said worse and to be fined and punished, shame on the club.
For stopping the papes at Ibrox, will always be greatful, I have his photo on my Imac desktop after scoring against them.
I have the same one. It’s been my desktop background for 8 years

Does anyone actually know why he didn't feature this year? It can't just be what happened last year under a different regime.
Gerrard said “it’s up to Lee” or words to that effect so I think Wallace was just trying to stay fit but wasn’t busting a gut. Effectively running down his contract and going through the motions.

Absolutely spot on with this. He’s family of my Mrs. A more down to earth, humble and honest man you would struggle to find.

All the best Lee, Steph and the 3 (soon to be 4) kids!

Interesting she says they wish the fans and team all the best, not the club.

Wait for the newspaper column or the autobiography.

Back