Lee Wallace

Thank you Lee for being a great ambassador for our club. You wore our strip with great pride and gave your all. I wish you could have left this club where it belongs at the forefront of the Scottish game and led us to 55.You have shown immense dignity during the last 2 years and can leave this club an extremely proud man. Hopefully one day you will be Inducted into our hall of fame as a reward for your endeavours and loyalty.

Treated shamefully by a board that backed the serial loser Murty
Murty seems to be doing well in his original role, he gets a lot of praise from people he works with in his current role

Dave King seems to back him 100% and I don’t think King backs serial losers, do you?

Lee Wallace was a great servant and stayed with us through the bad times and I will always be thankful for that

Thanks Lee.Wish you were here for 55.All the best wherever you go.And what a lucky man to have a wife who gives so much support to you and us. She's a rock.WATP

I wish Lee all the best in his future endeavours. I’d hope he can get back playing for a couple of years, I don’t know the family situation but a move to Australia or America for a couple of years before retiring. The last couple of years have probably been really frustrating for him. I’ll try to remember him marauding down the left flank in the lower divisions, the man who stayed when everyone else abandoned us. A great servant, a bittersweet end.

Like The Rangers,
God Bless you Lee, all the best in your future,
In saying that, I would still have you at Ibrox this season for back up

Back