Leeds Betting Double today

They rotated the whole team I believe, fancy them today

different game today leeds will have more of the ball but less room in the opposition goal area as fulham will defend in numbers , first 2 leeds goals last week was 2 defenders i think at the both of them in 1/3rd of the pitch

I’ve got Leeds to win EPL at 150/1 and Rangers to win SPL at 6/5. £10 Double wins £3,322. Gut feeling. PS. As you can tell I’m not one for gambling normally.

First time the central defence have played together, in fact Koch only been at Leeds a few days. Bedding in done now they will become a tighter unit and Leeds will do well in this league. Football is incredible. Totally spoilt this year with Rangers also looking so good. Pity we can’t get in to support the team.

Amen

Leeds done me during the week. They're a team I simply cannot catch from a punting angle.
I don't care much for them as a result.

I am in exactly the same boat as you. Countless times they ave been the one to let me down. Including midweek. But nope. I just keep on pretending this will be the day they come through.

Bielsa has been

5/7
5/7
19/22

in his last 3 races

Has led, highly promising effort when forging away on final 4yo outing at Doncaster (6f heavy) and though a damp squib this year ( fav for the Wokingham won by stablemate Hey Jonesy) this may well have been the long term aim on autum ground. Not to be treated lightly for a yard going for its fifth win in the race.

Racing post spotlight seems to give it a chance.

Leeds are in the sky bet Saturday booster with Man U to beat Palace and Brentford to beat Huddersfield. That booster is always the kiss of death for 1 of 3 minimum... Still gone for it, although I went for the Brentford/Huddersfield draw option at 12/1

Was really impressed with Leeds taking four off Liverpool but the fact they've conceded another bucket load against Fulham makes me think they might struggle this season. C

I’ve got Leeds to win EPL at 150/1 and Rangers to win SPL at 6/5. £10 Double wins £3,322. Gut feeling. PS. As you can tell I’m not one for gambling normally.
When you say “I’m not one for gambling normally”
Do you mean you don’t usually gamble or you make abnormal bets?

I reckon it’s the latter, judging by the Leeds part of your bet.

Back