Leeds united away ticket policy

You could sell 250 Away STs to the top 250 in mygers and they’d be guaranteed a ticket for all games regardless of teams cut allocations

£75k a season if they were charged £300 premium but then had to buy individual tickets on top
So a closed shop ? Because that 250 would stay the same till someone passed away

Instead of a proper structured and transparent approach like this, we'll have a mygers tiered first come first served scheme where members sit online in a queue during their working hours to get onto the ticketing website, then searching each area one by one to find an available seat. Then they'll get an error message, and find they've missed their deadline and the ticket has now been allocated to a 5 year old.

bit of a contradiction there pal ........ i'm a normal supporter but will pay double to be in a scheme that guarantees away tickets
How’s it a contradiction? You deliberately miss my post that clarified what I meant?

Some people prioritise Rangers due to personal circumstances and go without other stuff to be able to afford to go to all games, including euro abroad. I’m not a wealthy hospitality ST holder but I’d cut my cloth accordingly

Unsure how that’s a contradiction in the slightest

So a closed shop ? Because that 250 would stay the same till someone passed away
It wouldn’t, those 250 would need to be buying all the additional mygers stuff and go to all euro aways etc to stay there as other gold members would be able to catch up

Bare in mind away games are like 2 points, Celtic is 0 I’m sure. So realistically 17 away games is 34 points

Edminston house was 50. Euro aways are 15

It wouldn’t, those 250 would need to be buying all the additional mygers stuff and go to all euro aways etc to stay there as other gold members would be able to catch up

Bare in mind away games are like 2 points, Celtic is 0 I’m sure. So realistically 17 away games is 34 points

Edminston house was 50. Euro aways are 15
They are top for a reason. They’ve already been buying this stuff and to suggest they won’t continue to guarantee away tickets is bonkers lol.

They are top for a reason. They’ve already been buying this stuff and to suggest they won’t continue to guarantee away tickets is bonkers lol.
No they aren’t, the top people just now could be in the top 200/250 without buying any additional mygers stuff other than rangers TV tbh so long as they were on 13+ euro ties

Also, I’m not suggesting all of the allocation is top down so it’s not a completely closed shop as you say

Rangers and Leeds schemes are very similar ( member at Leeds but ST holder at Rangers and in MyGers ) in regards to away tickets the only difference is in the way they are presented or are going to be going forward .......

Leeds ......... away ST holder priority
............... season ticket priority
........................ member ticket priority

Rangers ........ Gold Tier priority
Rangers .......... Silver Tier priority
Rangers .......... Bronze Tier priority

the only small difference is that to attend Rangers away games you must be a season ticket holder

ps, talent-sport run both ticketing operations/portal and i had to laugh this year when i renewed my leeds membership it was rebranded its now " MyLeeds "

pps, actually is it possible if you are just a " MyGers " member in the bronze tier that isn't a season ticket holder qualify in a sense to buy an away ticket say livingston for example

Last edited:
It would be a great way of doing it . Pay say £300 and you are guaranteed a ticket for every away game . Many do we get for the piggery , 1400? Limit it to 1400 members that’s an extra 500k a year to our club .
So you are saying 1400 people pay £300 and get guaranteed a ticket for every away game ? If so outrageous imo our support is predominantly working class what about families who go to away games

Im sure you get my point. Too many people just say charge XY and Z for a scheme without considering the fans. The road we are going down is a dangerous one if you ask me. The younger generation will be priced out of following Rangers. No access to home or away games. Our club was built on a working class support who are being forgotten and left behind imo
I do get what you’re trying to say but I don’t think it is as clear cut as saying people will be priced out.

I was a 21 year old apprentice on the road to Manchester and spent almost my full years wage going to every game (home away and euro). I made the choice to do so and plenty other young people and working class people will do the same in the future (whatever the scheme may be).

I do get what you’re trying to say but I don’t think it is as clear cut as saying people will be priced out.

I was a 21 year old apprentice on the road to Manchester and spent almost my full years wage going to every game (home away and euro). I made the choice to do so and plenty other young people and working class people will do the same in the future (whatever the scheme may be).
Exactly my point mate, some fans prioritise rangers because their personal circumstances allow and do without other luxuries to afford it

just because you’re at every game doesn’t mean you’re on mega money or have tens of thousands in your bank

I can’t have been the only one who seen the start of this thread title and thought it was going to be a friendly we have arranged :eek: .

That would be fun to say the least!

Is this on top of ST and MyGers? This is pricing the normal supporter out of the game.
The 'problem' with our market (if you can call it that) is that there will always be 1000+ fans willing to throw a few grand at the club whatever the product. It inflates things (Manchester tickets being an easy example), but also keeps us in business.

It's 10% or 3000 depending on what's lower. I'm pretty sure burnley for one don't give 3000 away tickets as they use half that stand for home fans.
"The ruling for the allocation of away tickets in the Premier League is as follows: "3,000 tickets or, if the capacity of the home club's stadium is less than 30,000, such number of tickets as is equal to 10 per cent."

I put this up as one of the options years ago and was slaughtered because no one wanted to pay extra to administer it.
Maybe James Bisgrove will look at it lol

too many fans would want to join the scheme for the amount of away tickets available , leeds are capped at whats already enrolled from their last EFL season and some away attendances in the EFL championship may have saw 8000 Leeds fans

Back