Leeds United

An absolute breath of fresh air. Bielsa is a strange one, a manager that’s an icon among other managers despite having won precious little. But his style is unreal, as is ability to get a tune out of fairly average players.

They’re never in a boring game. Glad they have stayed up too. Hate when teams are promoted only to go back down. Some of the perpetual dross needs to go, and that ain’t Leeds.

My mates a fan so follow them fairly closely since the league 1 days. They've been absolutely brilliant this year, always great to watch. Hope Bielsa stays a long time yet.

I can defo see why Bielsa was after Kent with the way they play. Think he'd do great under him if he ever moves on.

I have been waiting years for them to get back, only for the season to be behind closed doors. Wait until United go to a packed Elland road, or Liverpool, City, Arsenal or Chelsea. The atmosphere will be off the scale for an English game.

I watched the first half on the telly, saw they had a man sent off and thought City would score a few in the second half. It was a great result.

They’ve been a good addition to the Premiership, they’ve brought more than the usual cannon fodder shite that comes up.

I have been waiting years for them to get back, only for the season to be behind closed doors. Wait until United go to a packed Elland road, or Liverpool, City, Arsenal or Chelsea. The atmosphere will be off the scale for an English game.

I’m the same I’ve went down to watch them in their last few seasons in the Championship, great weekend away, hopefully fans are allowed in for next season for another few trips when we’re playing away.

I've been a Leeds fan as far back as Mickey Jones, Sniffer Clarke, even that abomination of a goalkeeper in Gary Sprake. So it warms the cockles of my heart to see them in the top ten. I feared they would never get back to the top tier after so many let downs. I hope they can get back into the top four in the next few season.

That run Dallas made for the second goal was tremendous.
He started 10 yards in his own half going full pelt to City’s penalty box in the 90th minute.
That’s what it takes to be a winner.

Met some leeds guys in blackpool few years ago. Massive Rangers fans and hated the rattlers. Had a soft spot for them since

His distribution needs to improve, just about every game i've watched he has given the ball straight to the opposition whilst under no pressure, great shot stopper though.
At 21 he is terrific, he will become a top keeper in the years to come.

My big bro stays in Leeds and been down to watch a few rangers games when i visit him. The hard core Leeds fans are all good bluenoses. Don't mind dirty Leeds!!

similarity between the 2 clubs in the last 10/15 years is uncanny from crooked owners to being hated by everyone ...........

Watched them a few times this season,always enjoyable.
Slightly off topic, but I have been to a handful of English games down the years, one of which was at Highbury ,Arsenal v Leeds United ,during the Arsenal unbeaten league season.
The support the Leeds United fans gave their team was increcible, despite a five nil beating.

Great team to watch they have a style of play that is refreshing to watch play with an unbelievable energy well drilled every player knows their role and play it to a high standard every game

Watching City was like watching us under Warburton. Possession for possessions sake. No plan B and doing plan A better didn't work.

How do you come to that opinion?
He is a Rangers fan.

It may have been on FF at the time when he was leaving Brentford and a few clubs were interested. Rumour was we were looking at him.
A couple of posters met him on holiday and asked him if there was any chance of him going to Ibrox.
Apparently he said he wanted to stay in England but when the time was right he would like to go to Rangers.

So you never know.

He is a Rangers fan.

It may have been on FF at the time when he was leaving Brentford and a few clubs were interested. Rumour was we were looking at him.
A couple of posters met him on holiday and asked him if there was any chance of him going to Ibrox.
Apparently he said he wanted to stay in England but when the time was right he would like to go to Rangers.

So you never know.
As good a player as he is he's 30 this month I really can't see him at Ibrox now. I would have liked to have seen him at Rangers but think it's passed him by

As good a player as he is he's 30 this month I really can't see him at Ibrox now. I would have liked to have seen him at Rangers but think it's passed

You never know.
As it looks from this season I would say there is a bigger possibility that he stay at Leeds for a few seasons more.
He seems to be well liked by the supporters, had a couple player of the year awards and some are saying he’d make a good captain someday.

But you never know football is funny and maybe someday he’ll end up with us.

Back