Leeds United

Gutsy performance and some real quality in the final third. Phillips is brilliant in the middle and raphinha is a handful for any defence

Can I just add to the thread.
Up yours Shity.
Hope this is the start of a downward spiral to the end of this season.

They’ve been decent to watch. A team I’ve always had a small soft spot for nothing major. Glad they came up and aren’t going back down. I hope they push on from here.
Me too.
I think it has to do with this being the second kit I owned, after Rangers of course. The yellow with blue and white stripes down the sleeve of the 70’s era. I thought I was Jack the lad.

Anyone been watching any of their games.
I’ve watched a few this season and no matter the score they’re a good team to watch and don’t change the way they play.
Down to 10 men today but still attacking Man City.
Better than watching teams with 10 men behind the ball.
B-D

HqIYuWY.png

A couple of good signings could make them even better but might struggle to hold on tk Raphinna and Phillips

Anyone been watching any of their games.
I’ve watched a few this season and no matter the score they’re a good team to watch and don’t change the way they play.
Down to 10 men today but still attacking Man City.
Better than watching teams with 10 men behind the ball.
They are my favorite EPL team to watch right now. So much energy.

Love watching them play. Their energy, tempo and rotations are great to see.

What's happened to the 'Biesla burnout' that was going to see them relegated? Can't believe quarters of the press were actually peddling that shite.
Don’t want to derail the thread, but I reckon the extreme intensity he’s distilled in Leeds is partly what’s caused Roofe’s injuries.

Not complaining though, we have been the beneficiaries of that.

Don’t want to derail the thread, but I reckon the extreme intensity he’s distilled in Leeds is partly what’s caused Roofe’s injuries.

Not complaining though, we have been the beneficiaries of that.
The season they failed to be promoted.
They had a few injuries due to the way they play.

Back