Leeds Utd

I always think of the them as a top flight club, in fact I'd probably go as far to say I think of them as a club that should be playing in the top 7 or 8 of the EPL.

Daft really as they haven't been there for 17 years. Would be good to see them go up though, a few fixtures they play would definitely get me interested in watching them.

Within touching distance of the Premiership now. 6 clear of 3rd place with 4 games left

Surely they wont blow it now?

Be fantastic to see them back, a genuine huge club with an unbelievable backing

Will we see them go mental in the transfer market like Fulham did when they came up?
Finally!! They are such a big club and no team wants to go to Elland rd. Certainly not Man U, a red hot atmosphere when packed to the rafters, and they will sell out on their STs once in the EPL.

I always think of the them as a top flight club, in fact I'd probably go as far to say I think of them as a club that should be playing in the top 7 or 8 of the EPL.

Daft really as they haven't been there for 17 years. Would be good to see them go up though, a few fixtures they play would definitely get me interested in watching them.

17 years? No way! Mental to think it's that long

I'm hoping to see both them and Brentford go up. Leeds are too big a club to have been out the premier league this long and Brentford play some brilliant football.

Hopefully they don't follow Aston Villa's lead and spend millions upon millions on utter dross.

As Battlefield Bear says above, its Leeds anything could happen. I will admit to getting a tad excited now though

Agreed, be great to see them in the top league.

I’m watching their game now though and the quality in the championship is massively overhyped. We would batter them.

Hope they do it. I remember being stunned when they went down but assumed they'd be straight back up. No such luck, 17 years is mental. Sheffield Wednesday are another one of those types of club. Massive when I was a kid with Des Walker and Chris Waddle etc. They must have been down for longer than Leeds? Anyway, can't argue that Leeds are just a wee bit bigger than Bournemouth or Norwich.

Supported them since I was about 9, They got relegated when I was just finishing 2nd year at school.

Feared the worst after the Cardiff game but they've been great last couple of weeks.

Fair play to them pushing the boat out and getting Bielsa, the football has been tremendous on the whole!

His documentary on after the game will be worth a watch.

Same as yourself. Seems nuts to think Leeds have been outside topflight that long now.

I’m too young to remember the success under Revie so grew up with them being pretty ordinary. Was hard to shake that view off when they did well later under Wilkinson. But the only club in a decent-sized city and a fan base to go with it so be good to see them back in the top division. And I wish any club well that’s been run into the ground by dickhead owners.

Can't see them not going up now. Last 4 games are Swansea and Derby away, and Barnsley and Charlton at home.

Brentford are going well, but don't think they will make up the points.

A plague is sweeping the earth. Liverpool have won the league. Leeds are going up.

It now falls to us to stop the poet 10IAR and ushering in the apocalypse.

It's in Revelations people!

the defending is awful. Rob Kiernan wouldn’t be out of place. Leeds lad carried the ball for 60 yard unchallenged to hit a shot straight at the keeper. There is no danger either of these sides could achieve in Europe the way we have this season.

The Championship is overrated on the whole but I'd say it's a stretch to suggest Rangers would hammer Leeds. We'd beat Stoke no bother.

Funny how the year Liverpool finally win the league is also the year Leeds finally return to the top division (assuming they do)

5-0 now

Leeds, Leeds are falling apart again :D
Bielsa is quality, they will need to stregnthen. A quality striker is a priority, also not sure about the young keeper.

It will be interesting, their Wingers might prove useful in tough away games as they have pace to burn but they need to improve on Bamford. Cooper at the back isn't Premier League either imo. Keeping Ben White would be great but rumours that Liverpool are keen on him.

Could end up like Wolves but could end up like Norwich.

Like to think Bielsa will have done his homework.

Incoming!
I honestly don’t like Leeds. Never liked them since we played them in Europe. Just my opinion.
A lot of guys i know like them as their English team thats probably cause im from the Raploch in Stirling just like Billy Bremner.

I’ve got a love of 3 clubs
Rangers
Liverpool
Leeds

one has had the resurrection, the other 2 are on their way

I remember Leeds in their glory days. A great side, a legendary manager and an atmospheric old stadium sadly lost to the modern era. Even when Liverpool were coming to prominence, Leeds were still THE team that everyone wanted to beat. In the mid 70’s it wasn’t Scouse v Mancs, it was Leeds v Derby that was the big game of the season.

Finally!! They are such a big club and no team wants to go to Elland rd. Certainly not Man U, a red hot atmosphere when packed to the rafters, and they will sell out on their STs once in the EPL.
Leeds have a horrendous record at Elland Road against Man Utd over the last 40 years, only a handful of wins.

Down elland Road regularly, fantastic atmosphere, buzz around the whole club with Biesla in charge.

Looking like sealing it next Saturday and I will be booked into the pub for my first pint back.

Back