Leeds Utd

Brilliant to see Leeds back in the premiership, hopefully they can kick on now.

I'm not a supporter of any other club but want Leeds to do well as I think they are a bit similar to us. Huge loyal fan base who have stuck with the team through a lot of shit and the whole country hates them.

Will be interesting to see if they can keep this brand of football going in the Prem and how many of the players will Bielsa keep and trust to do the business

I would imagine there will be numerous changes to their squad for next season. they have done fantastic this season but a few of their players are not premier League glass

Defo Leeds need a better squad, they maybe try and sign a few of the loan players they currently have along with a few others, I can see Radrizzani taking some of the money back he’s pumped into the club from the reportable £170million they will receive, Bielsa (if he stays) is always wanting improvements at Thorp Arch and the Main Stand is needing completely rebuilt, the last few times I’ve been at Elland Rd I’ve been sitting in the John Charles Main Stand on a Wooden Seat, worse than our old Centenary Stand.

Cant deny that the Leeds scum did very well and was deserved, deserved as in they played better football and got more points than anyone else, that's how it generally works, can't argue with points, not this nonsense romantic crap like they belong in the premiership, no one belongs anywhere, you have to earn that place, a reluctant well done to them though from me and hope you go straight back down next season :) :) :)
Never liked Leeds either.

Leeds are a big club, and fans have had a time of it, so good luck to them. Was in Skipton earlier in the week, and every man and his dog had their top on. Think it was day they were confirmed champs. Will be a good replacement for a Bournemouth/Norwich.

Means we might see this one on sky sports!
85E005D2-A851-4283-92BC-88A6DE16C117.jpg

2-0 now Stuart Dallas. Leeds destroying Charlton in this half. Really enjoying this game - players out to impress for next season.

Back