Leeds Utd

I have £25 on them to be in the top two, bet at the start of the season for £100 win.. looking good.

Leeds surely up now but i think todays performance shows that they will need a few classy signings if they want to stay up. Two of the best players are on loan and without Phillips today they looked weak in midfield. I know Bielsa is a good coach but surely they will need a few signings.

Leeds surely up now but i think todays performance shows that they will need a few classy signings if they want to stay up. Two of the best players are on loan and without Phillips today they looked weak in midfield. I know Bielsa is a good coach but surely they will need a few signings.
Their back 3 aren’t good enough to play PL football aswell.

That wasn't fun but all about results at this time, well chuffed with that. The boy that came on late on should start on Sunday and let White move into centre half. Klich was immense tonight.

Their back 3 aren’t good enough to play PL football aswell.

I'd agree with that, Liam Cooper was a league one defender till Bielsa got hold of him.

I'm a bit worried that Bielsa thinks he can just improve them into Premier League players as well. Norwich sloshed the Championship this year and look at them now.

Still exciting times after 16 years of turmoil!

Leeds have now won 10 of their last 13 league games losing 1 and drawing 2, conceding just 5 goals :D
After tonight that makes 21 clean sheets in league matches this season (48%), more than any other side in the top four tiers of English football.
Fair play, I haven't seen a lot of them, just based it on abit of dodgy defending tonight

How wba are second in this league is scary and sums it up for the absolute pish standard it really is. Truly awful team and one that would come straight back down

Back