Leeds Utd

Never mind one of the all time great Rangers goals, one of the all time great European goals. A sensational move
I fully agree with that by the way, what a goal and what a move. Big Hateleys goal as well for me was outstanding. I tried, and failed, many many times to replicate that goal in my youth. Not a chance!!

delighted for Leeds. My English team for me alongside the geordies. Glad to see them back up after the trials they’ve had. Very much replicates our plight many years after.

I fully agree with that by the way, what a goal and what a move. Big Hateleys goal as well for me was outstanding. I tried, and failed, many many times to replicate that goal in my youth. Not a chance!!

delighted for Leeds. My English team for me alongside the geordies. Glad to see them back up after the trials they’ve had. Very much replicates our plight many years after.

I pulled it off once bit it kissed the bar and bounced down and into the net. Thought it was more sexual, especially seeing I was only 16!

He is the complete antithesis to whats wrong with modern football

Cant wait to see him in EPL next season

A brilliant example of what good old fashioned coaching can do.

One thing doing it with the likes of the Argentine national team. Quite another with Luke Ayling and Patrick Bamford.

Genuinely wouldn't rule Leeds out of doing a Wolves next year.

Aww folks honestly what a feeling. I can only imagine what 55 will be like.

Been a long road following Leeds since I was a boy. Watched us relegated twice so this goes some way to making up for it.

Not looking at next season bar the huge fixtures to come I’ll worry about the squad at a later date.

Going to celebrate this weekend. Marching on Together!

Aww folks honestly what a feeling. I can only imagine what 55 will be like.

Been a long road following Leeds since I was a boy. Watched us relegated twice so this goes some way to making up for it.

Not looking at next season bar the huge fixtures to come I’ll worry about the squad at a later date.

Going to celebrate this weekend. Marching on Together!
Yes! I remember all tOo well that horrible day in 2004, exactly where I watched the game. I'm not ashamed to admit I cried that day and I've cried again today.

As has been said previously, a proper big traditional top flight club. Just hope Villa manage to survive at Watford’s expense so that three lesser teams end up back in the championship

Well done Leeds Utd a proper football club
Yes I've always looked out for their results for no particular reasons other than recognising they are historically one of the biggest and most well supported clubs. Also some similarities with ourselves having a loyal fanbase that doesn't apologise for who they are, and have had to endure tough periods on and off the pitch. Though in their case they have suffered far more on the pitch than we have!

I don't think another Leicester style title win will ever happen again however Leeds are a far bigger club so no reason why they can't regularly turn themselves into one of the top 6 teams if they keep doing things right.

Bielsa is obviously a great coach, old school & he's done a cracking job but not really a great fan of Leeds I'm afraid.

Looking forward to them getting hammered every week & come straight back down.

Well done Leeds, delighted for the fans, always had a wee soft spot for Leeds since attending a game few years back,the premiership will be better with clubs like Leeds in it.

Any subscribers to the Athletic should definitely find the time to read some of Phil Hay's stuff on Leeds United.

Some of the stories are utterly incredilble.

Happy for Leeds going back up, a proper football club, historic football club with a huge dedicated fan base , a real welcome return to the premier league , certainly give me the likes of Leeds over Bournemouth , Brighton

Was down at Elland road a few years ago, enjoyed the day out / visit to the stadium , nice to see the full city supporting their club

His stuff is excellent, worth the subscription alone. The detail is incredible and there are some fascinating stories.

Any subscribers to the Athletic should definitely find the time to read some of Phil Hay's stuff on Leeds United.

Some of the stories are utterly incredilble.

Absolutely tremendous. I've been a fan since since the very early 70's and been through the roller coaster of the last 16 years as they struggled time and again to get back to the top flight. So I'm very very happy that they are back at the top table and hopefully there to stay and build in the next t few seasons to challenge the top 4.
MARCHING ON TOGETHER

It’s great to see a team promoted with a sizeable support that will provide something approaching an atmosphere at the ground.

Cant deny that the Leeds scum did very well and was deserved, deserved as in they played better football and got more points than anyone else, that's how it generally works, can't argue with points, not this nonsense romantic crap like they belong in the premiership, no one belongs anywhere, you have to earn that place, a reluctant well done to them though from me and hope you go straight back down next season :) :) :)

Back