Leeds v Sheffield Utd

That should be a cracking game, but if I remember the previous,it was a bit of a bore, with both teams nullifying each other, then Leeds scored. Sheffield Utd have shown to be a good side and will want to prove it in the Yorkshire clash.
I have enjoyed watching both teams and would normally side with Shef due to Fleck, but I’d love Leeds to go up, and this may be a key game to that goal, so I’m shouting for Leeds.
I hope you have a great day out, and get home safe R.W.B.

Is this the Saturday night game on Sky? Probably would like to see both these sides go up ahead of Norwich, unlikely though as Norwich seem to have a more favourable run in I think.

A “change of scenery” and missing our game at Ibrox?

Who gives a flying fcuk about Leeds or Sheffield Utd. Youre deserting us and going to watch another game.....

Admin should delete this stupid thread.

Don’t be so daft.

Nothing wrong with missing the odd game per season to go and sample some football elsewhere.

Should be a good game.
Was at Sheffield utd v Qpr a few weeks ago at Bramall Lane.
A very impressive stadium

I was at Reading for the Leeds game on Tues.

Leeds fans were excellent and the team didn’t have to get out of 2nd gear.

3-0 by HT

I thought they played quite similar to Rangers.

The difference being the creativity / final ball from Hernandez.

It was a decent appetizer for watching our game “as live”.

I hope they beat The Blades. That should be enough to see them home and hosed.

Enjoy.

I saw Leeds v Reading the other night and Leeds were great to watch, hopefully a club with the spring in heir step to take them up.

Very fast, always with options for the pass, players not flinching a single challenge... hope they turn out another good performance.

The last time the two played it was a bit of a stalemate but lots at stake tomorrow - Leeds can create that bit of distance to third place.. or Blades can jump into second.

I was at Reading for the Leeds game on Tues.

Leeds fans were excellent and the team didn’t have to get out of 2nd gear.

3-0 by HT

I thought they played quite similar to Rangers.

The difference being the creativity / final ball from Hernandez.

It was a decent appetizer for watching our game “as live”.

I hope they beat The Blades. That should be enough to see them home and hosed.

Enjoy.
We ended up with a stream of the Rangers game running as we watched the match.

I think we confused and pissed off people around us - a Reading fan, a Leeds fan and 2 Rangers fan all sitting in a row. And the Reading fan left at halftime to go to the pub!

Standards are slipping on FF when someone openly volunteers info that they are missing a match at Ibrox :pto go to a match in England with only one 'eye popping' berate to far.

Everyone's perma rage should be bumped up a notch.....:mad::mad::p

Jesting OP, enjoy the derby but am hoping for an away win.

Who gives a flying fcuk about Leeds or Sheffield Utd. Youre deserting us and going to watch another game.....

its a football forum. the lad can talk about any team he wants (as long aas its not the orcs hes going to watch)

So every single poster on the board has to match your "level of commitment" or they can't contribute to the forum? Get lost.

Oh and get a life while you're at it. I hope you're a youngster. No one associated with Rangers in an official capacity gives a %^*& about you or any other supporter. Infact many at the club hold most of the support in contempt. Just like any other club. The idea we owe them something is laughable.

Will be a great atmosphere. Wish we could produce the same.

It's a West Yorkshire versus South Yorkshire derby mate and they hate each other.

It'll be a cracking atmosphere, probably better than anything you'll get in the EPL, but doesn't come close to comparing with us and the mentally challengeds.

Should be a cracking game though, both teams in good form.

Hopefully it's a Leeds win.

It's a West Yorkshire versus South Yorkshire derby mate and they hate each other.

It'll be a cracking atmosphere, probably better than anything you'll get in the EPL, but doesn't come close to comparing with us and the mentally challengeds.

Should be a cracking game though, both teams in good form.

Hopefully it's a Leeds win.
I know mate. Been to Elland Road many times in the past. A colleague's old man used to be a sport agent and do boot deals with players back in the day - many with Leeds as he was based there. We ended up round Mel Sterland's house for an evening once !

Have always had a soft spot for them.

I know mate. Been to Elland Road many times in the past. A colleague's old man used to be a sport agent and do boot deals with players back in the day - many with Leeds as he was based there. We ended up round Mel Sterland's house for an evening once !

Have always had a soft spot for them.

My late Grandpa's job took our family south to Leeds for a few years as my dad and his brother were growing up during the great Revie team of the 60s.

They were all regulars at Elland Rd while they lived there and it's been our family's English team ever since.

I try to get down a couple of times a season when it doesn't clash with our games.

I really hope they go up this season.

Doing similar in a fortnight going to Leeds v Millwall as my rota has saw me miss all the mod firm games and no tickets for parkhead ......... I'm guessing Leeds Millwall will be a quiet affair

Cant they both loose ?

If push came to a shove then i Hope The likkle piggies from Bumhole Lane do the Leeds scumbags..

Pure filth, both of them...:cool:

There's always one eh, I've followed Rangers for nearly 42 years, all over the UK and Europe, Leeds have always been my second team, ive watched them a few times but never at Elland Rd, it's on my bucket list to see them at home, is that okay FFS lol

Last edited:
Doing similar in a fortnight going to Leeds v Millwall as my rota has saw me miss all the mod firm games and no tickets for parkhead ......... I'm guessing Leeds Millwall will be a quiet affair
I actually went a few years ago at Elland Rd.

Was only about 50 Millwall fans and I believe three penalty misses.

Hopefully you'll have a better day then me :))

My late Grandpa's job took our family south to Leeds for a few years as my dad and his brother were growing up during the great Revie team of the 60s.

They were all regulars at Elland Rd while they lived there and it's been our family's English team ever since.

I try to get down a couple of times a season when it doesn't clash with our games.

I really hope they go up this season.

I remember the powerful Leeds team of the early 70s going to Brammall Lane on league duty and there was 60,000 in attendance.

I don't know why that attendance has stuck with me nearly 50 years on, but there you go.

Missing the game tomorrow, going to the Leeds v Sheffield Utd game for a change of scenery, MOT

Should be a cracking match. Would love to see both teams back in the Premiership.

Was at WBA v Sheff Utd a few weeks ago, Sheff Utd were superb on the day.

I’ve got a lot of friends in Sheffield and have a wee soft spot for the Sheffield teams. Hope the Blades win. Should be a cracking game.

Fancy Sheffield Utd to do a number on them, If Leeds do go up it sure as hell will be the hardest route possible in the playoffs. They have absolutely no luck at all

don't have any dislike for either club but I'd love to see Leeds finally back in the Premier League and with Bielsa there as manager :cool:

Obviously hes just a fan not a supporter.

Weird why youd put it on here though

Back