Legends game v Liverpool announced

Forgot Lovenkrands and Vignal he could play half for each team :))

Lovenkrands, Vignal and Thomson all coaching at THTC. Surely they will be fit enough through that to feature? GvB still involved coaching as well. And B Ferguson. Neil McCann?

Does Kenny Miller stray into 'legend' territory yet? Given his age I mean.;)

Lovenkrands, Vignal and Thomson all coaching at THTC. Surely they will be fit enough through that to feature? GvB still involved coaching as well. And B Ferguson. Neil McCann?

Does Kenny Miller stray into 'legend' territory yet? Given his age I mean ;)

————————Klos————————

Porrini——Gough——-Bougherra——Numan

Reyna——Ferguson—-Albertz———Gio

—————Mols——-Danger Zone———

Subs:

McCann
Gatusso
Papac
Prso
Amoruso (if his arse can fit through the tunnel)
Goram
Lovenkrands

Last edited:
Always nice to listen to Mr Mols but its a Press Conference to discuss raising funds through a Legends match and all they are asking Mols about is last Thursday v Feyenoord and Alfredo Morelos potentially leaving in January.:rolleyes:

At least the questions to McAteer were - mainly - about the Legends match. Liverpool have only ever lost one, to a young Dortmund side. Again though, lots of questions on Gerrard's future away from Rangers.

Nice that McAteer wants Gerrard to have 5 minutes playing for Rangers though.

Dead certs to play for us:

Mols
Goram
Charlie Miller
Andrews
Lovenkrands
Thomson
Vignal

Highly likely:
Negri

I love that idea of involving Fernando family in the kick off.
Maybe his daughter to start the first half and his wife the second.

Jason McAteer sounds so professional and respectful of these matches.

Michael Mols is just a complete hero.

They are expecting a big support to travel from Liverpool, they have been given the usual corner plus BF3, BF4 and BF5

Last edited:
Got mine and wee grandsons smartcards activated. Now hope I get tickets for oldest grandson who’s been calling today, nipping my heid since we told him, to see if I’ve got his ticket yet.

Fingers crossed I get a couple at the general sale next week or they’ll be fighting over who goes on the season ticket.

Last edited:
Back