Legends game v Liverpool announced

My email is playing up - I can see I've got a message from the club but I can't get into it just now. Are smart cards being automatically charged and activated for this game if you're on CCCS, or do we need to make a separate purchase? Ta.

My email is playing up - I can see I've got a message from the club but I can't get into it just now. Are smart cards being automatically charged and activated for this game if you're on CCCS, or do we need to make a separate purchase? Ta.
Separate purchase.The home CCCS is for first team fixtures.Buy them from your basket.

I don't give a fùck if he's 65 or not, I want Souness playing for both of us, surely he could manage 10 to 15 minutes each half?

Also there should be a large donation to Fernando's wife and daughter, come on Rangers you know it's the right thing to do!

Am I likely to be able to get tickets for this? Im
Over from Sydney with my 8 year old son for 2 weeks and it’s the bloody international break the entire time we are there! Was hoping to get him to Ibrox for a game so this is a godsend! Any idea when the tickets go on sale?

got my ticket not much places left only copland front broomloan front sj front bill struth main front , south west/east enclosure

Rear sections don't seem to be on sale.

Rear sections are open since STH could buy their own seat

Only area not available is where Liverpool have been allocated in the Broomloan

Until it meets demand the club will only put on sale certain areas on sale well online/phone maybe in person you might get the rear sections

Just got 5, taking the missus and kids too. Love a legends game, even more so if Mr G pulls one blue top for a while too. :))

Got 3 in the Main Stand this am.

Driving up from Surrey. Bringing partner for his first ever visit to Ibrox, and hoping to bring my uncle who's getting on a bit and recently diagnosed with cancer.

Really looking forward to it!

Tried to book a table of 10 and got told it was for Rangers hospitality clients only, same as player of the year awards, became a closed shop, pretty poor tbh

Tried to book a table of 10 and got told it was for Rangers hospitality clients only, same as player of the year awards, became a closed shop, pretty poor tbh

I think it's only fair the people who pump thousands in each year get first dibs on it in all honesty.

I'd be pissed off if my ST was offered up to others for a Euro game for example.

IMO, to push ticket sales, they should come out and confirm that SG will play part of the game in a Rangers kit. It's what we all want to see. Speculation at the moment - just confirm it for the punters.

Can only see Gerrard playing for Liverpool to be honest.
It's looking that way. I still think it would add tickets and add genuine excitement with confirmation that he will play some part in Rangers kit. The soundbites don't suggest that to be the case unfortunately but I would love them to make an exception for this.

Two tickets just bought :) saw the recent Liverpool v AC Milan legends game at Anfield and Westerveld , Cisse , Gerrard, Hyypia, Glen Johnson all played and looked fit enough to continue their playing careers.

I’ve got my ST seat for this but not one person I know who usually goes to games is interested in going even though I can’t think of many better things to do on an international weekend probably end up going on my own at this rate

I’ve got my ST seat for this but not one person I know who usually goes to games is interested in going even though I can’t think of many better things to do on an international weekend probably end up going on my own at this rate

Good cause and all that, glad some charities will get a turn, but you couldn't pay me to go to this sort of thing.

Good cause and all that, glad some charities will get a turn, but you couldn't pay me to go to this sort of thing.
I think a lot of folk seem to be the same about it don’t know if it’s because we have had quite a few of these games in the last few years

I've got a few (Scottish) Liverpool supporting mates who are quite happy to sit among us for the day and they wouldn't normally attend a Rangers game. I think the crowd will gain a few people keen to just see a few legends. It should be a decent enough crowd.

Back