Legends match attendance

Amadaeus

Been looking for the stats and couldn't find any. Looked a decent turnout, must have been close to 30k.

Anyone know the numbers. Thanks in advance.

SC81

Been looking for the stats and couldn't find any. Looked a decent turnout, must have been close to 30k.

Anyone know the numbers. Thanks in advance.
My guess was beyween 30k and 35k. Good turnout in the Copland pay at the gate.

BigAlmj1

The main stand except the club deck (empty) was pretty full - Copland pretty full - broomloan half full...... I was in SJ rear and looked pretty full except GR7 but not sure of top rows or GR1 side. Great turnout thought it was more than 30k.

pelem

My seat is in EE but bought for SJ/ Copland front at 18 yard box and that fuukin Sun was a constant irritant.

Thank fuuk I don't sit there aw the time.

pelem

28k tickets and probably 2 or 3 thousand pay at the gate

Walking round to my entry gate and the queue for tickets at temporary office near Edmiston House was long.

Same as the subway queue at the end of the game.

Thank fuuk I had my car.

Thank fuuk for small mercies.

Hairybear

Nobody in attendance today didn't enjoy seeing the gaffer finally get to wear the jersey. He was just as delighted as the rest of us. :))

Teddy bear

I missed the first 10 minutes and there was still a couple of thousand waiting at the ticket collection and also pay at the gate turnstiles, so glad I drove in this morning to buy tickets.

BluenoseDoug

Ive been to a few legends games. Always a good turn out. Think the best was around 7 year ago where we played ac Milan glory. 47000+. Even the milan players commented saying they'd never get this in italy. Makes you proud as punch. Although i remember the english press saying the next day us bears would watch blue paint dry. I took it as a compliment.

Crown_Defender

Official Ticketer
Walking round to my entry gate and the queue for tickets at temporary office near Edmiston House was long.

Same as the subway queue at the end of the game.

Thank fuuk I had my car.

Thank fuuk for small mercies.
Definitely see your point bro.

Fuuk, fuuk, fuukity, FUUUUUUUUUUUUK was it? :)

Billiericky

FFS, I'd bet there was more in the Copland today than the whole of Hampden tomorrow :))

Who are Queens Park playing anyway :p
'Scotland face performing in front of the lowest-ever crowd for a competitive home international at Hampden on Sunday. As of Saturday afternoon, the Scottish FA was reporting ticket sales of just over 10,000 for the Euro 2020 qualifier against San Marino.' Mail on Sunday

Maxiglw

30K+ for a bounce game of Legends at Ibrox

Maybe 10K+ for a Scotland International on a weekend day at Hampdump

Yes, Scottish Football made wise depressions when it shafted the countries Biggest Club at took the fast lane to "celtification" of the SFA and SP(f)L