Legends match attendance

Worth noting that although 30k may seem decent, Liverpool have had 54k at each of their legends games v Bayern and Milan in recent times. And Man Utd got over 60k for their game v Bayern earlier this year.
You cant compare to man utd and Liverpool, both are massive clubs with a large proper fanbase like us but they both also have a lot of tourist type fans.

Worth noting that although 30k may seem decent, Liverpool have had 54k at each of their legends games v Bayern and Milan in recent times. And Man Utd got over 60k for their game v Bayern earlier this year.

I actually think there is more of an appetite for these sort of games down south mate.

I know scores of Bears, who travel home and away to every game, that had absolutely no interest in attending yesterday.

On a side note, the numbers who travelled north from Liverpool was pretty average, at best.

Bought great seats in the SJ front only for the bastarding sun to be in my eyes for the entire game :mad:

Very enjoyable day nonetheless and good turnout.

I actually think there is more of an appetite for these sort of games down south mate.

I know scores of Bears, who travel home and away to every game, that had absolutely no interest in attending yesterday.

On a side note, the numbers who travelled north from Liverpool was pretty average, at best.
That's what I am saying mate. As I said above, we should just be honest that many bears just don't fancy it - instead of saying things like we need months and months to sell the tickets etc. The reality is that the rank and file are not really up for this kind of thing - as showed yesterday. And I have no problem with that at all. We should just be honest about it instead of making up weird excuses.

If there was 30,000 there where the hell do you put the remaining 20,000 ?

Top deck of the broomloan and a bit of the bottom deck were sparse as was the club deck and bits of the main stand.

Copland looked full and I was in Govan front which was packed. Couldn’t see Govan rear but looked busy from the pictures.

I though 32-35k

That's what I am saying mate. As I said above, we should just be honest that many bears just don't fancy it - instead of saying things like we need months and months to sell the tickets etc. The reality is that the rank and file are not really up for this kind of thing - as showed yesterday. And I have no problem with that at all. We should just be honest about it instead of making up weird excuses.
Weird excuses like we only had a month to sell them on a weekend when loads of families had made plans to go away? 30000 was an amazing response to this game

The only true comparison will be at Hampden this evening.

A comparison between an organised club friendly and an International Euro Qualifier taking place in the same city, on the same weekend.

The only true comparison will be at Hampden this evening.

A comparison between an organised club friendly and an International Euro Qualifier taking place in the same city, on the same weekend.

I’ve got to take a family member for a scan at the New Victoria hospital at 5pm, so am hoping for a really poor attendance at Hampdump!

How many knew in advance of the announcement 3 week we were playing this game probably very few

Timing is key as we know. It play a part of those attending and I go further the only reason we got 30k is Steven Gerrard stating he would have a cameo role in a blue shirt no need for to happen but it did you just can't accept the fact that is a decent crowd in 3 week notice of the game been announced
I think you’re right.
I planned a weekend away on the basis that we didn’t have a game.
Being the coward I am, the words “sorry darling, can’t go away after all as there is a legends game on that weekend” didn’t leave my lips.

30K+ for a bounce game of Legends at Ibrox

Maybe 10K+ for a Scotland International on a weekend day at Hampdump

Yes, Scottish Football made wise depressions when it shafted the countries Biggest Club at took the fast lane to "celtification" of the SFA and SP(f)L

They were well warned at the time. Sink us and we will sink you and its my view that they are now firmly sinking and decaying in a rot. Alot further to fall as well in my opinion.

The thing is they are still run by the same.rotten mob who have sat and watched this wretched mess. We obliterated the spivs and got ourselves back on track. That is why I believe that they have alot further to sink. Defeat today may be that moment.

I took my mum along she absolutely loves her football and is a Liverpool fan, she's been referring to Stevie G as 'her boy' for years has his photo on the wall and his pic as her phone screen saver.

We sat behind the away dugout and she had the most amazing day taking photos and was in awe of the players who were in attendance, she was on cloud 9 last night, a great day.

I have an idea, Stevie G should register as a player and put himself on the bench, hardly a person left before the end yesterday

Man utd & liverpool had over 50k for legends games, would they get over 50k for a game against Hamilton, Ross county or St Josephs of Gibraltar?

Back