Legia away independent ticket emails out

I’ll ask first, independent open to 4 and above at present but I’m assuming some on 0 points will be guaranteed if they are flying with the travel club?

Don’t think it will end up being an issue, can see everyone getting one if they want

Not sure how the official flight is working, as others have said they effed up Vienna. I have no idea how they will be allocated. Indy is the same as last round 4 and above have until tomorrow to buy then it opens up to 3’s and so on.

I’ll ask first, independent open to 4 and above at present but I’m assuming some on 0 points will be guaranteed if they are flying with the travel club?

Don’t think it will end up being an issue, can see everyone getting one if they want

If it’s not oversubscribed by folk on higher points, yes.

Folk always kick up fuss over this, not suggesting you are, but at the end of the day they need to fill the plane to make it viable

Purchased and travel itinerary sent. Surprised at 4 but I guess that's the usual folk noting interest but not following through as well as the reserved tickets for TC.

Purchased and travel itinerary sent. Surprised at 4 but I guess that's the usual folk noting interest but not following through as well as the reserved tickets for TC.
Being new to the TC this year cause they've only changed the age limit to allow under 16's, myself and the wee fella are short on points for this but I note you mentioned your travel itinerary. Seems to me that a lot seem to get tickets that have no intention in travelling as this itinerary doesn't seem to be a necessity from what I've seen.
I know I'm probably going to be shot down in flames and accused of sources grapes.
For Midtjylland I travelled with the wee lad with home end tickets but won't be doing that for Warsaw! Fingers crossed it comes down to one point!

Being new to the TC this year cause they've only changed the age limit to allow under 16's, myself and the wee fella are short on points for this but I note you mentioned your travel itinerary. Seems to me that a lot seem to get tickets that have no intention in travelling as this itinerary doesn't seem to be a necessity from what I've seen.
I know I'm probably going to be shot down in flames and accused of sources grapes.
For Midtjylland I travelled with the wee lad with home end tickets but won't be doing that for Warsaw! Fingers crossed it comes down to one point!

It does seem like with the timing required they've been a bit lax on the itinerary requirements but i imagine that will change should we get to the group stage and the TC have more time to check these things through.

I always send mine through just in case but I appreciate there are others playing the system.

Hope you get yourself sorted!

Ticket purchased. Luckily my phone hasn't died as I won't be home until Sunday as I'm still not home from the Denmark game as I'm still on holiday. Sending a copy of the itinerary wasn't easy as it's an email :))

Iti
It does seem like with the timing required they've been a bit lax on the itinerary requirements but i imagine that will change should we get to the group stage and the TC have more time to check these things through.

I always send mine through just in case but I appreciate there are others playing the system.

Hope you get yourself sorted!
quite a lot have been playing the system by the looks of it.

Ticket purchased. Luckily my phone hasn't died as I won't be home until Sunday as I'm still not home from the Denmark game as I'm still on holiday. Sending a copy of the itinerary wasn't easy as it's an email :))
What a life :))

I have no confidence in the travel club these days and the website is a shambles.

Even one of the more helpful staff today couldnt have been less helpful if they tried.

I will be in Warsaw on Thursday. I’m not a season ticket holder nor am I in the travel club. Is there a realistic chance a fellow bear will have a spare ticket out there?

Can buy any time mate but goes down to 3 pointers at 5pm today, then 2 at 9am tomorrow and so on.
That’s good my mates booked on sports options with 2 points and flapping not getting a ticket! I’m registered on the official flight but only on 1 point so just have too wait and hope!

That’s good my mates booked on sports options with 2 points and flapping not getting a ticket! I’m registered on the official flight but only on 1 point so just have too wait and hope!
Your mate on two points needs to get himself online before 9am tomorrow and be quick.

Email received from Travel Club this morning.

“Good morning

All members who have signed up to special delivery will be posted out on Monday.

Regards”

Back