Legia sold out - So which 3000 now wont be allowed to attend?

Got to love all the move the club deck patter. When I look over at the Copland for example the atmosphere isn’t exactly any different from the Club Deck. I’ve sat in all areas of the ground and everywhere at times is as flat as the next area.

There isn’t a correct answer in which area to close. For the guys saying close the club deck because we won’t notice any difference. Here’s a question for you. I am assuming you are absolving the club deck of the blame for this as they don’t sing anyway. So why should the club deck be the ones who are affected if they are the ones who are behaving and not singing the songs? Your point clearly doesn’t stack up.

People do realise it’s a stand that needs to be closed with a minimum capacity of 3k. We don’t get to just reduce the capacity.

People do realise it’s a stand that needs to be closed with a minimum capacity of 3k. We don’t get to just reduce the capacity.
Section or sections equating to no less than 3000 seats, it can be 2 separate sections.

shut the club deck

no real impact on atmosphere.

sorry chaps
Would you be so forthcoming if you had a ticket up there. I do and I'll be fucked if im missing the game. Due to fannies singing songs even the club has asked them not to.
So tell you what volunteer your own section. Or wouldn't that be right as you haven't done anything. Just like the majority of the club deck.

Follow follow (properly), blue sea of Ibrox, the sash, every Saturday we follow, four lads had a dream are all songs we can sing
I agree with you mate.
They don't get the station bouncing the way certain other songs do unfortunately.

By all accounts it was the UB’s who started TBB’s during the St Joseph’s game though. Given it would appear that is what we are now being punished for, surely it is perfectly reasonably that they become the subject of criticism?
You’re not allowed to criticise them :rolleyes:

You’re not allowed to criticise them :rolleyes:

Critique them all you want but try reality as your source of perception. You quote a poster saying "By all accounts it was the UB’s who started TBB’s during the St Joseph’s game though."

That's anonymous hearsay not fact.

Well it better not be me, yes I sung the songs 20 years ago when no-one gave a damn what you sang, but it's a different era now. It's just not on anymore. We have amazing songs that can be sung without the add ons or FTP etc. FARE do seem to have it in for us but it has to stop, it's only hurting the club we love. We have been through so much the past 7 years we have to all unite.

So basically other fans are being punished due to the stewards and police not doing their jobs?
That's basically what it boils down to.

So basically other fans are being punished due to the stewards and police not doing their jobs?
Not quite its down to arseholes ....well acting like arseholes. So for me the blane firmly lies at those fans feet. Also even if cops and stewards are on point (which I agree never are btw) how does it stop fare/uefa delgates form hearing the add ons.

So how do we know what a drunken fan is going to sing before he has.
Of course then fan is to blame but I fail to see what the club can do to stop this.

See my later post. Punish them 3 times over for the group games (assuming we get there). Contact the last 3,000 to buy tickets and refund them. Financially we need the Europa groups from a revenue perspective. Doesn’t matter really once we get there as the majority of the cash is for being there as opposed to results.

We do need the 12th man on Thursday however.

It’s not a case of refunding 3000 tickets though mate. From my understanding It needs to be a block section of 3000 with the sounds of it, or as close to it as possible. We are to display a bannner with uefas anti-racism slogan on it, over the closed area. The BF holds 3500.. with the Legia fans in BF4 and BF5, that leaves us BF1,2 and 3 with around 2100. BR4 and BR5 would see us up to 3000 and would leave the Legia fans clear on 2 of 3 sides from bears. I can see this being the course of action the club take. I don’t agree with it, obv no one wants their section to be closed, but this kinda makes sense. Alternatively shutting the Club deck maybe(I sit in there) Not sure how many it holds but would have the least impact on TV I suppose.

Critique them all you want but try reality as your source of perception. You quote a poster saying "By all accounts it was the UB’s who started TBB’s during the St Joseph’s game though."

Let's be honest, it's the union bears who start all our songs, good and bad. They are a great addition at times, and our worst enemy too often. We need to be honest with ourselves and get rid of the problem. I think the club need to be proactive domestically too, if there is any more sectarian singing from that section, it needs to be closed permanently and the fans dispersed around the stadium, where their behaviour may be changed by normal people. Hopefully they can be self policed more easily that way, and it's easier to point out and ban an individual idiot amongst normal people than a bunch of them all sat together.

It’s not a case of refunding 3000 tickets though mate. From my understanding It needs to be a block section of 3000 with the sounds of it, or as close to it as possible. We are to display a bannner with uefas anti-racism slogan on it, over the closed area. The BF holds 3500.. with the Legia fans in BF4 and BF5, that leaves us BF1,2 and 3 with around 2100. BR4 and BR5 would see us up to 3000 and would leave the Legia fans clear on 2 of 3 sides from bears. I can see this being the course of action the club take. I don’t agree with it, obv no one wants their section to be closed, but this kinda makes sense. Alternatively shutting the Club deck maybe(I sit in there) Not sure how many it holds but would have the least impact on TV I suppose.
They could maybe close two club deck sections as let’s be honest the club deck has less impact on the atmosphere as it’s furthest out the way. Say CD1 and CD2 for example. Rehouse those folk in the BF if we can identify those responsible for the chanting. Reduces the impact on atmosphere as we need the atmosphere to get us through this tie.

It’s a fact, I sit behind them.

Pretty fucking unfair to my son and I in BF4 :(
Very true - but, as I've said often, these guys who sing the songs in question care about NOBODY but themselves. Make no mistake that is the type of character we are dealing with - the club has a difficult task ahead.

I reckon they will go with the "dark" corners of three stands(Copeland Rear, Broomloan Rear, Main and Club Deck that are not visible to the TV cameras.
It makes sense if you want to keep the atmosphere.

I say this as someone who will have to fall on the sword of others. I will be disappointed beyond words.

If I have to miss out then I say to my fellow Bears sing long and loud. Cheer on our team to the sections so that I can be there on those nights.

Probably BF1, that’s a guess. But we can’t do without the Union Bears for this one. We need the atmosphere to get us through. Personally I’d rather the club contact the last 3000 people to purchase tickets for this game and tell them they have been refunded. This would give the club time to identify those responsible and refuse them tickets for the Europa group games.

(Ps. I’m a white collar fan who sits in the main stand)
If they’re the offenders they’re exactly who we can be doing without.

Very sad state of affairs that our own fans have caused this to happen regardless of the previous warnings when will they realise the club is only going to suffer we have been through enough over the years to last a lifetime we only just got back to having the good times returned I feel very sorry for all the innocent supporters who will sufffer by not seeing the most important Euro game of the season perhaps those that are guilty can see how bad this is and just stop singing those songs isn't the love for our club not greater than some songs.

It’s easy for me to say since I’m not going anyway, but I’d rather they closed off a section of the CD since it’s the farthest from the pitch and will have the least impact on overall atmosphere which the team will need. They will notice a big gap in the broomloan.

The club are shitebags we should be fighting against this shit. How many slaps on the wrists have the terriers has with their terrorist shit.

Rangers not even challenging them calling it racist behaviour - half our team are black ffs. There is nothing racist at Ibrox.

There is no way to challenge a UEFA ruling.

A few thoughts.

Will fans who already have tickets be refunded or credited? If so, it will cost The Club less to close the cheapest area. Not the Club Deck.

If this is for the St Joseph's game, How do we know there won't be more coming after the other rounds? There could be worse to come.

What's unfair are the muppets who won't stop. Direct your anger towards therm

I don’t blame the club at all, it’s clear who’s to blame. But I wish the club would just film people who sing these songs and ban them 50 at a time. It would swiftly fix the problem.

Please explain how the stewards/police are expected to stop grown men from singing a song? People need to look in the fuckin mirror and stop blaming others

So who's filming it then?
Surely this is sarcasm?

Either you ain't savy or you have a rod out?

How does sportscene show our games at home that ain't broadcasted

How does sky show the spfl show?

The media all film the game but aren't allowed to broadcast in realtime

I really hope that question was a joke or am worried how you manage through life

Yes we can . I’m sick of them . The huff they pulled at the end of last season did it for me . Their smoke bombs and generally behaving like wee fannies is going on long enough. . I’ve been going to Ibrox for over thirty years , I don’t need some wee guy with a drum telling me what to sing . Their Uber chants do my head in . That’s why we’ve been done . Bin them
Bet you have sung a fair few songs in your thirty years, fucking hypocrite.

I sit in BF, I really dont want to move to the club deck or somewhere with what I consider a poorer view. If BF is shut, will I be able to refuse the move and get a full refund?

Surely this is sarcasm?

Either you ain't savy or you have a rod out?

How does sportscene show our games at home that ain't broadcasted

How does sky show the spfl show?

The media all film the game but aren't allowed to broadcast in realtime

I really hope that question was a joke or am worried how you manage through life

The games are all filmed by a third party and the footage is distributed later.

The media don’t all film the games.

How many seats does the club deck host? It is the least visible and furthest from the action. We need the crowd pitchside to make it as intimidating as possible

Back