Legia Televised?

Just cancelled premier sports..had hoped a few of our games would game been on but a waste of money..was going to keep it as I thought la liga and serie a were on it..now I realise how easy it is to watch rtv I won’t subscribe for the Scottish cup..would our games in that be on rtv

Just cancelled premier sports..had hoped a few of our games would game been on but a waste of money..was going to keep it as I thought la liga and serie a were on it..now I realise how easy it is to watch rtv I won’t subscribe for the Scottish cup..would our games in that be on rtv

Premier and the BBC share Scottish Cup rights. RTV cannot show it in the UK.

Our participation in the Scottish Cup doesn’t begin until January however. You can re-subscribe to Premier then.

Serie A is on it.

Just told my ol' Da to do the same. No Gers games until January.

If you use a VPN you'll be able to watch every rangers game this season barring the Europa League ties (if the same as last season) due to eufa rules. The europa games aee on BT though

If you use a VPN you'll be able to watch every rangers game this season barring the Europa League ties (if the same as last season) due to eufa rules. The Europa games aee on BT though
Or move to Spain and watch it only miss the beers and the 6 hours travel still back for second leg v Warsaw and scum game

As an aside the coverage of the France v Scotland Rugby last night was amateurish. The worst yet. We keep Premier for the Pro 14 but disappointed the Teddy Bears haven't been on much

As an aside the coverage of the France v Scotland Rugby last night was amateurish. The worst yet. We keep Premier for the Pro 14 but disappointed the Teddy Bears haven't been on much
I gave the SRU a complaint about selling out to Premier. Never got an answer.

Pretty sure it wasn't on RTV. Something to do with UEFA owning the rights to the play off round.

UEFA don't own the rights to the EL play-off round, from the the group stage onwards yes

No UK broadcaster took, so RTV had worldwide rights including UK for the game, (excluded Russia)

How is it RTV get the rights for it?

Would they submit a bid to UEFA or is it Legia they submit it to?
I would imagine UEFA as its their competition mate. Hence why we had to secure the rights for our home games previously.

Edit obviously I'm wrong :))

The irony here being that you use both the question and exclamation marks wrongly.

No space between text and mark. Get it?
Actually it is a matter of custom & practice. If you check out old books you will find that they conform to Recoba’s style. S/he is only giving their age away

How many of our games haven't been on the TV? Can only think of the cup replays in recent years due to it being CL night...it will be on somewhere I wouldn't panic

I thought I'd heard BT say yesterday after our game that they had the Europa League play off ties and would be showing all of them. Was it the CL play offs they mentioned?

I thought I'd heard BT say yesterday after our game that they had the Europa League play off ties and would be showing all of them. Was it the CL play offs they mentioned?

CL play-off round is part of the centralised UEFA TV rights has been that way since 2009/10 season. BT Sport are contractual obliged to show the games,

EL Play-off round is still under the individual clubs to sell

BT Sports were advertising the Ajax CL game.

Our game I'd expect will be shown exclusively on Rangers TV.

Likely to be on Arena Sports in Croatia and Serbia. They have blocked time on their schedule for at least 4 games so far. Sportklub have taken 2 games as well. As its on Arena in Slovakia, I expect it to be on over here

The St Mirren game is also confirmed live on Arena Sports on Sunday.

Back