Legia Televised?

Torino v Wolves is on Premier Sports so maybe they won't have our game.

Would leave Rangers TV as the most likely now.

Prefer for the club to get the money, but from a personal perspective, it’s a bit ridiculous that irregular kick off times are only shown live.

There’s no way of “pausing” or recording the game so you can watch it when you get in. Will have to miss the first half again.

This is from the Sun this afternoon

POLISH side Legia Warsaw stand in Rangers' way for a place in the Europa League group stages.
Steven Gerrard's side are unbeaten this season as they target European football for the second year in a row.
Rangers have been in rampant form so far this seasonCredit: PA:press Association
But they'll face their toughest test yet when they travel to Warsaw and play in front of an intimidating home crowd.
Crucially, Gers have home advantage in the second leg, which takes place at Ibrox on Thursday August 29.
When is Legia Warsaw vs Rangers?
Legia Warsaw host Rangers on Thursday August 22.
The game will be played in the Polish Army Stadium.
Kick-off is at 7pm.
Is Legia Warsaw vs Rangers on TV and can I live stream it?
BT Sport have told SunSport they won't be showing the game live.
Rangers TV subscribers outside the UK and Ireland can watch this match live.

UEFA don't own the rights to the EL play-off round, from the the group stage onwards yes

No UK broadcaster took, so RTV had worldwide rights including UK for the game, (excluded Russia)

I know that RTV won't be broadcasting the group stages live (if we get there) - they'll broadcast each game only after 24 hours (I think). That's true even if you're outside the UK. I remember last season, having to keep away from the internet in case I saw the score.

However, if we get through the group stages into the knockout rounds, are those games also on the same delay? Can't RTV broadcast them live? I ask because the RTV site refers only to the group stage games as not being shown live.

I know that RTV won't be broadcasting the group stages live (if we get there) - they'll broadcast each game only after 24 hours (I think). That's true even if you're outside the UK. I remember last season, having to keep away from the internet in case I saw the score.

However, if we get through the group stages into the knockout rounds, are those games also on the same delay? Can't RTV broadcast them live? I ask because the RTV site refers only to the group stage games as not being shown live.

Probably find it will be the whole competition

An agreement between UEFA and the rights holders

Prefer for the club to get the money, but from a personal perspective, it’s a bit ridiculous that irregular kick off times are only shown live.

There’s no way of “pausing” or recording the game so you can watch it when you get in. Will have to miss the first half again.

You can pause it, i started watching last Thursdays game at about 9:15pm i just pressed pause when the coverage started. then scrolled back once i clicked play. and if the games finished you can click your "account" and watch it on demand. I do it every game.

You can pause it, i started watching last Thursdays game at about 9:15pm i just pressed pause when the coverage started. then scrolled back once i clicked play

Don’t get in from work until about 7.40 mate, so won’t be in to pause it. Good plan though.

Annoys me that BT dont have these games. They advertise the CL and Europa leagues.

However come the end of the month they will have missed 24 games involving scottish teams.

Annoys me that BT dont have these games. They advertise the CL and Europa leagues.

However come the end of the month they will have missed 24 games involving scottish teams.

The CL and Europa leagues don't start until September.

I too find it strange they don't cover at least the play off round

What a waste of time having Premier Sports was. One game at a cost of £11.99.

I don't have the full Rangers TV (I've got RTV plus - no point in full package as have a season ticket) package plus an extra £9.99 for the away ties.

That on top of Sky Sports, BT Sport's it's fucking ridiculous the cost of football on TV.

Likely to be on Arena Sports in Croatia and Serbia. They have blocked time on their schedule for at least 4 games so far. Sportklub have taken 2 games as well. As its on Arena in Slovakia, I expect it to be on over here

The St Mirren game is also confirmed live on Arena Sports on Sunday.
Is this because of Barisic and Katic or do they have previous for showing Scottish football?

What a waste of time having Premier Sports was. One game at a cost of £11.99.

I don't have the full Rangers TV (I've got RTV plus - no point in full package as have a season ticket) package plus an extra £9.99 for the away ties.

That on top of Sky Sports, BT Sport's it's fucking ridiculous the cost of football on TV.
Absolutely. 4 subscriptions for one club is a disgrace.

The CL and Europa leagues don't start until September.

I too find it strange they don't cover at least the play off round

BT advertise the CL and EL as they are rightsholder but their UEFA centralised contract doesn't start until CL play-off round and the EL group stage respectively

They could if wish obtain the rights to any game outwith their contractual obligations but it is upto the home club to sell to them

I don’t think BT has a pot to piss in so they won’t be paying Legia a penny for the match.

Premier will show Wolves and the mentally challenged so RTV it will be.

Don’t get in from work until about 7.40 mate, so won’t be in to pause it. Good plan though.
Similar to yourself though not so bad as will miss about first 15 minutes. Had hoped there would be some option to play from beginning but looks not to be then.

I don’t think BT has a pot to piss in so they won’t be paying Legia a penny for the match.

Premier will show Wolves and the mentally challenged so RTV it will be.

BT has 4 times the cash reserves of SKY
That came from a sky manager
Said bt could blow sky out the water when bidding for things, if they really wanted to

Rangers TV
Sky Sports
BT Sports
Premier Sports (qualifiers/Scottish Cup)
Rangers TV - away qualifiers

I'm certainly not stingy when it comes to money but that's a joke. I don't have a IPTV or any of that gear as I like to watch games live with no chance of buffering, crap streams etc.
Likewise mate.

Similar to yourself though not so bad as will miss about first 15 minutes. Had hoped there would be some option to play from beginning but looks not to be then.

A real shame that it isn’t possible. You would have thought the early kick off times might be better catered for. Missed the first half of the game two weeks ago too.

Rangers TV Unlimited.

Pub for group matches (if we make it).

That's all you need.

Would love it for Rangers to release an app, but understand that'll cost. Maybe we should pull out of the awful SPFL deal and go it alone.

Paying £10 a month to that joke of a channel only for them to bend over for the EPL side in every round. Pricks.

Still happy to see RTV showing both legs though.

BT has 4 times the cash reserves of SKY
That came from a sky manager
Said bt could blow sky out the water when bidding for things, if they really wanted to

If that was true then BT would have the top EPL packages instead of Sky, and they wouldn’t be losing Scottish football to Sky from next season either.

I don’t doubt BT are a bigger company than Sky but I read a while ago that the BT shareholders have been unhappy at the amount of money being spent on football and want the company to focus on broadband.

I expect Sky to be top dog for some time yet.

This is from the Sun this afternoon

POLISH side Legia Warsaw stand in Rangers' way for a place in the Europa League group stages.
Steven Gerrard's side are unbeaten this season as they target European football for the second year in a row.
Rangers have been in rampant form so far this seasonCredit: PA:press Association
But they'll face their toughest test yet when they travel to Warsaw and play in front of an intimidating home crowd.
Crucially, Gers have home advantage in the second leg, which takes place at Ibrox on Thursday August 29.
When is Legia Warsaw vs Rangers?
Legia Warsaw host Rangers on Thursday August 22.
The game will be played in the Polish Army Stadium.
Kick-off is at 7pm.
Is Legia Warsaw vs Rangers on TV and can I live stream it?
BT Sport have told SunSport they won't be showing the game live.
Rangers TV subscribers outside the UK and Ireland can watch this match live.

All of which pretty much forces loads down the illegal stream route.

If Premier doesn't have either leg then it's getting binned.

If they could have bid to show our games but chose not to bother then they aren't getting another penny from me. I can't expect that they'll get many subscribers for the Wolves game.

Why the hell is our game not being covered on live tv? Is this a cluster F by the club??

Why is premier sports not showing game on Premier 2?

I can’t even find any highlights of the East Fife game yesterday??

Why the hell is our game not being covered on live tv? Is this a cluster F by the club??

None of these things are anything to do with the Club whatsoever.

Your second question should be addressed to Premier Sports, the third to BT.

Got Premier Sports again this year and we only got one game out of it? Will be cancelled now and they won't see another penny in future years.

Is this because of Barisic and Katic or do they have previous for showing Scottish football?
They have shown it for years over here. Just games on Sky or BT. People still talk about Prso a lot ;) Every league is covered in Europe by sports channels except for Bundesliga which was pulled a few years back. Currently got Turkish league on and Man U game to follow

They have shown it for years over here. Just games on Sky or BT. People still talk about Prso a lot ;) Every league is covered in Europe by sports channels except for Bundesliga which was pulled a few years back. Currently got Turkish league on and Man U game to follow
Not bad!

RTV it was shown live on the £17,50 package for those of us that live abroad so I reckon you'll get highlights on RTV today

Back