Legia Televised?

We are in Hamburg on a stag do, one of the party contacted a Hamburg supporters club and they said they'd show it there. I am hoping that is still the case as I am wondering what channel they'll have it on.

They will be able to access the Polish or Croat channels on the 13 or 16 degrees satellites.

What a waste of time having Premier Sports was. One game at a cost of £11.99.

I don't have the full Rangers TV (I've got RTV plus - no point in full package as have a season ticket) package plus an extra £9.99 for the away ties.

That on top of Sky Sports, BT Sport's it's fucking ridiculous the cost of football on TV.
They’re ripping the absolute piss out of football fans

We are in Hamburg on a stag do, one of the party contacted a Hamburg supporters club and they said they'd show it there. I am hoping that is still the case as I am wondering what channel they'll have it on.
If they have satellite they can pick it up on Arena sports in the Balkans or the Polish channel. However it clashes with Eintracht game in Germany.

The Auctioneers just tweeted that they will be showing the game. They were one of the official legit venues for the last game.

Just the fact I’ve already forked out for 2 x friendlies, 4 x home qualifiers, Premier sports sub, all on top of season ticket. Another tenner sticks in the craw, considering the stream will probably be buffering and I’ll need to watch it on the computer. Too much to ask that folk who purchase second leg tickets get the away leg gratis on RTV? Thought not!

Two months subscription to RangersTV from early July would have got you something like 16 matches - 7 of them away from home - for £34.50. You could then have skipped the Premier subscription. Also, if you get buffering on RangersTV there are ways to eliminate it in virtually every case - I've posted a few guides on a number of threads and will do so again before Thursday. Can't get around the fact you need to watch it via pc, laptop, tablet, phone, Xbox, PS4, Firestick or Chromecast right enough.;)

Also, if you get buffering on RangersTV there are ways to eliminate it in virtually every case - I've posted a few guides on a number of threads and will do so again before Thursday. .

For the 2nd leg on Thursday there mine didn't buffer as such but kept dropping in quality every 1-2 mins for a minute or so, was annoying but I still got to see the game.

My mate has also said the same thing happened to him. Not my internet speed because everything else is absolutely fine.

For the 2nd leg on Thursday there mine didn't buffer as such but kept dropping in quality every 1-2 mins for a minute or so, was annoying but I still got to see the game.

My mate has also said the same thing happened to him. Not my internet speed because everything else is absolutely fine.

Adjust the Quality setting (little icon down in bottom right-hand corner) from 'Auto' to 1080p and see how it goes. If it still buffers/varies in quality drop to 760p, then 540p and so on until you get a stable stream.

Also, don't have FollowFollow open on another tab.

Adjust the Quality setting (little icon down in bottom right-hand corner) from 'Auto' to 1080p and see how it goes. If it still buffers/varies in quality drop to 760p, then 540p and so on until you get a stable stream.

Mines was also doing this through my smart telly.

Mines was also doing this through my smart telly.

Can't help you on Smart TVs mate. Notoriously 'awkward' when it comes to RangersTV. Last time I tried, on my son's TV, I simply got a message saying 'not enough memory to perform this function'. I dunno if you see the Quality setting icon on a Smart TV but, if you do, try adjusting it as described above.

Just the fact I’ve already forked out for 2 x friendlies, 4 x home qualifiers, Premier sports sub, all on top of season ticket. Another tenner sticks in the craw, considering the stream will probably be buffering and I’ll need to watch it on the computer. Too much to ask that folk who purchase second leg tickets get the away leg gratis on RTV? Thought not!
You can pay a fiver and get a month’s sub to Rangers tv and watch the game in full from midnight, won’t be any buffering at that time

If you have it set up properly the stream doesnt buffer and you can cast to your TV from you laptop, or plug your laptop into your tv, or watch on a PS4 or watch on a smart tv.

This is important, clear all your cache etc and give your laptop a restart ahead of time then when its on leave the laptop alone completely and use your phone for FF.

Can't help you on Smart TVs mate. Notoriously 'awkward' when it comes to RangersTV. Last time I tried, on my son's TV, I simply got a message saying 'not enough memory to perform this function'. I dunno if you see the Quality setting icon on a Smart TV but, if you do, try adjusting it as described above.
Ok bud, cheers

After advice on here I watched both games in the last round on my son's PS4. Worked absolutely fine.

After advice on here I watched both games in the last round on my son's PS4. Worked absolutely fine.
Is it as simple as logging on to Rangers tv via your PS4 and entering your log in details? Or is there more to it? Want to go down this route myself.

Is it as simple as logging on to Rangers tv via your PS4 and entering your log in details? Or is there more to it? Want to go down this route myself.

That simple - I didn't even know you could do that on the PS4 but there you go.

Picture quality was very good, only issue was the PS4 wanted to go into rest mode every so often. I'd imagine there's probably a fix for that.

If that was true then BT would have the top EPL packages instead of Sky, and they wouldn’t be losing Scottish football to Sky from next season either.

I don’t doubt BT are a bigger company than Sky but I read a while ago that the BT shareholders have been unhappy at the amount of money being spent on football and want the company to focus on broadband.

I expect Sky to be top dog for some time yet.
BT own all the phone and internet lines sky and others have to pay them to use them by make a fortune that way turns overs billions a year

It’s disgrace what you require to do to watch the games from home.

Sky, BT, premier, Rangers tv, no wonder people are using dodgy boxes.

the prices being charged by the big companies is a disgrace. as you say, no wonder fans pay a tenth of that for access to everything. Yet the tv companies moan when fans do it.

That simple - I didn't even know you could do that on the PS4 but there you go.

Picture quality was very good, only issue was the PS4 wanted to go into rest mode every so often. I'd imagine there's probably a fix for that.

It is that simple - provided the game is available in the UK. I assume for most matches you will require a VPN. Is there a way around that on the PS4? Can you get a VPN from the PlayStation Store or whatever?
As for 'rest' mode - I think you simply have to tweak the controller every half an hour.

It is that simple - provided the game is available in the UK. I assume for most matches you will require a VPN. Is there a way around that on the PS4? Can you get a VPN from the PlayStation Store or whatever?
As for 'rest' mode - I think you simply have to tweak the controller every half an hour.

i did read up on VPN's but i'm not really that techie.

I think there are ways of doing it, but apparently the simplest is to buy a wi-fi router with built in VPN. These seem quite expensive but if it lets you watch the game is probably worth it.

I've no idea how a VPN router would work with the likes of Sky Q or Virgin.

i did read up on VPN's but i'm not really that techie.

I think there are ways of doing it, but apparently the simplest is to buy a wi-fi router with built in VPN. These seem quite expensive but if it lets you watch the game is probably worth it.

I've no idea how a VPN router would work with the likes of Sky Q or Virgin.

Oh I'm fine with VPNs mate - just curious as to how you would do it on a PS4 (other than the VPN router option).

More importantly, the earlier posts hinted that you could simply login to RangersTV on your PS4 and away you go. That has been the case for many early season games - but will NOT be the case after this Thursday.

Arena Sports in Croatia as expected have picked up the Rijeka game, Wolves and Frankfurt. Looks like anyone on holiday might have to rely on RTV. Not unknown for them to add games in last 24 hours though.

Tip for people if it’s on RTV. Don’t wait an hour before the game to order it then post it’s a disgrace on here when you can’t get it working.

Do be fair, this time there hasn't been any notice of individual sales but I agree with the statement

None of these things are anything to do with the Club whatsoever.

Your second question should be addressed to Premier Sports, the third to BT.
Exactly.
If the club make more doing it themselves than they would from chances at Premier or BT what are folk expecting?

Sky eventually got her for Copyright as she was showing the Sky Symbols on her TV/
I believe she actually lost her pub. You can't beat City Hall.

Okay wasn’t aware of that mate. If she was showing Sky via foreign box that’s stupid I assumed she was showing the games Greece with Greek commentary. Academic anyway as you say you won’t beat them.

I've got the middle Rangers TV package, Rangers TV plus - £96 a year. If I upgrade to the full works, do I get this game?

Although I only need the away leg as will be at the home game, domestic away games or one Sky/BT and should we make the group stages, away games will be on BT.

Back