Legia Warsaw Forum

fotze2

Official Ticketer
I worked with a young polish guy a few years back , he was one of the agency workers the company employed .

He was a Legia fan , nice enough but really quiet . Seemed to have the strictest diet I’ve ever seen for a 21 year old , basically chicken breasts and green stuff , and drank those whey shake things. Skinhead , done about a thousand chinups on a bar hanging off the side of the warehouse , built like a tank . Looked a psycho but always pleasant . If they are all built like that cant then getting into a scrap isn’t a good idea . We go in peace :D
Those are exactly the fans that I saw in Warsaw airport last week.

Laidlaw Loyal

If I were you, I wouldn’t.
They're uni students not Ultras but I'm listening to everything in this thread and not posting/doing anything without parsing it first.

If people want me to stfu/pull the profile, that's fine.
If people want to consult on replies to anything posted to me, that's better.

My idea is to do one more post saying 'x pub is fine for you, here's how to get to Ibrox'. I'll likely call Bier Halle and ask if they're fine for 50-80 nutters with Warsaw accents.

I'm also not posting anything on their forum that isn't a reply to a direct question. I'd like to think that between us we can offer some form of advice but if I never post again on that forum that's fine too.

Last edited:

Parahandy65

They're uni students not Ultras but I'm listening to everything in this thread and not posting/doing anything without parsing it first.

If people want me to stfu/pull the profile, that's fine.
If people want to consult on replies to anything posted to me, that's better.

My idea is to do one more post saying 'x pub is fine for you, here's how to get to Ibrox'. I'll likely call Bier Halle and ask if they're fine for 50-80 nutters with Warsaw accents.

I'm also not posting anything on their forum that isn't a reply to a direct question. I'd like to think that between us we can offer some form of advice but if I never post again on that forum that's fine too.
Don't think you need to pull your profile, looks like someone wants all Scots banned from their forum.

I'm sure your intentions were good mate, not so sure their Ultras were really looking for travel advice in the first place. Once the lurkers got involved, didn't take long to go pear shaped though!

Laidlaw Loyal

I'll leave it as is and see how it goes. If I get asked 'how to get from x to Ibrox' I'll reply. If I get banned/a load of nonsense I'll ignore it. I can imagine how a similar post from them would go down on here so am not expecting sunshine and rainbows.

Laidlaw Loyal

Clint Hill is definitely having a bit of trouble 'blending in'.

I especially likes this 'gem' of diplomacy:

'You have won nothing in europe, you haven't even made a European final before. Small club followed by irrelevant supporters'.

Or:
Losing this playoff will be the highlight of your season. Lol you got pumped by F91 Dudelange (whoever those unknowns are) last year in the third round. Cant wait for us getting an easy result in Poland.​

o_O

It Is Old But Beautiful

Ajax supporters were attacked before in Warsaw the night before the game a couple years ago. As I said before this is probably the most dangerous support we’ll have come across.

Laidlaw Loyal

We have nothing to fear from them that we won't dish out in spades in the return, which is an issue in itself given the microscope we operate under. The main problem is that the two sets of supporters have the potential to turn a fairly routine tie into a shitshow. If we can sow the seed of 'mutually assured good-behaviour' we'll be doing well.

Chastu

Just watched brief highlights of yesterdays game on You Tube, look decent and quick, not much to go on though

ronadamus_prime

We have nothing to fear from them that we won't dish out in spades in the return, which is an issue in itself given the microscope we operate under. The main problem is that the two sets of supporters have the potential to turn a fairly routine tie into a shitshow. If we can sow the seed of 'mutually assured good-behaviour' we'll be doing well.
That's not how Ultras in Eastern Europe work mate. They've been doing double training sessions in MMA in pre season. Just to maintain match fitness. They won't care, you are just a random Rangers fan posting on their forum. Appreciate the sentiment but I fear you've probably wasted your time.

Laidlaw Loyal

Just watched brief highlights of yesterdays game on You Tube, look decent and quick, not much to go on though
I'm sure they'd appreciate the reminder that they still need to come to Glasgow, however they behave this week, and that their welcome will reflect ours.

*Replied to the wrong post

Laidlaw Loyal

That's not how Ultras in Eastern Europe work mate. They've been doing double training sessions in MMA in pre season. Just to maintain match fitness. They won't care, you are just a random Rangers fan posting on their forum. Appreciate the sentiment but I fear you've probably wasted your time.
I'm not buying this 'MMA Trained Support' stuff. It reeks of a PR job. You are likely right with everything else, but if I can help one person see their team get pumped in the hallowed halls of Ibrox then job done.

GEODGC

Official Ticketer
They’ve been doing double sessions:D

songsofglory

You're exactly correct, but maybe it's because Progres didn't have three stands worth of fans arriving. It's a decision to respond to rather than challenge, anyway. (It's not my boozer, etc.)

I was thinking it'd be easy enough to get them into a Glasgow pub (Bier Halle, etc) in big numbers but somewhere near Ibrox is trickier.
Not sure about near Ibrox, wouldn't want them walking down PRW incase other fans take it the wrong way. Perhaps Auctioneers in town? WRC let in away fans but if it looks like a mob then that might be different.

Weareonourway

apologies if this has already been asked/answered but whats the prices like for food/drink? i am on the travel club day trip so trying to work out how much to bring, appreciate any help

It Is Old But Beautiful

They played in Edinburgh mate. Don't remember hearing of any bother
They battered them in Warsaw and nicked their flags.

“Celtic fans were attacked before last night’s Champions League qualifier against Legia Warsaw.
At least two incidents are understood to have taken place at a bar in the Polish capital, with at least one Hoops supporter injured. In same day before match Celtic’s supporters lost 2 banners.”

OohAhHuistra

Clint Hill is definitely having a bit of trouble 'blending in'.

I especially likes this 'gem' of diplomacy:

'You have won nothing in europe, you haven't even made a European final before. Small club followed by irrelevant supporters'.

Or:
Losing this playoff will be the highlight of your season. Lol you got pumped by F91 Dudelange (whoever those unknowns are) last year in the third round. Cant wait for us getting an easy result in Poland.​

o_O
Mate stop being so fucking worried.

NoSurrenderDavieWeir

Official Ticketer
Mate no offence but you’re not going to stop their ultra culture, or any ultra culture for that matter, with a few nice mannered messages on a fans forum. They’re not going to storm a pub, as shown with Ajax fans, then think hold on a minute, got some good directions from that guy. Nutters will be nutters.

Lets just hope all travelling bears are safe & look at making the home leg as uncomfortable & intimidating for them as possible to get job done.

IndianaRanger

Got a feeling they are going to have a TIFO of Artur Boruc blessing themselves; accompanied by some other “friendly” words. Supposedly Boruc is a massive Legia fan and is loved by the Legia ultras; probably due to playing for the club for 6 years. Also Poland is a massive Catholic country.
In the last census 96% of Poles said they were of Catholic faith.
These cunts are going to look for trouble. All bears travelling should be careful, stick in big groups. If they come looking for a fight; the Legia fans might be in for a big surprise

Latest posts