Match Thread Legia Warsaw v Rangers - 19:00 Thursday - RangersTV.tv Worldwide

Need some help as want to watch game have a couple of beers
Working in Elgin on Thursday anybody know if any pubs will be showing hame

A team with a very tight defence, so we're unlikely to score too many. Going through might depend on us being 100% focussed in defence rather than just outscoring them.

You could argue we've conceded in every one of our tougher games this season and only kept clean sheets against the weaker teams. A clean sheet tomorrow would be terrific, with an away goal an added bonus.

Think it'll be 0-3 to the famous. If we grab the first goal and dominate possession, there fans will be on their backs, as they're already seriously pissed aff with manager and players for a mediocre start to the season. Mon the Bears!

I expect Aribo to come in for Kamara and that being the only change from the side that beat FCM at Ibrox. Fairly confident we'll have too much for them.

Starting to get a bit nervous about this. Be buzzing if we come away with a win. I've not seen legia but got faith in the team.

Been looking forward to this all week! Personally I can’t seem them scoring and we will win by the one goal.

1-0 Morelos!

Their attacking duo of Gvilia and Luquinhas are dangerous players. Tavernier up against Luquinhas will be interesting.

Vesovic the mouthy prick has been playing right side of midfield (a RB by trade). Big Flaners to shut this bellend up hopefully.

You just know they are going to target Morelos and look for a reaction. They will be tough but also theatrical.

Think this will be a very difficult tie. Keep it tight and concentrate for the whole game and hope we can nick a goal.

Will pap this in here.

Results/form so far 2019-20

fDAoDiB.png

...and this :)

Tnv8BgH.png

The nerves kicking in already . Can’t sleep . Keep imagining them coming out the blocks rapid and us getting a man sent off for Fck all with less than ten minutes played . These things happen plenty in big games . Flanagan caught for pace , pulls guy bsck , over zealous ref flashes the red .

Need to think positive :oops:

Would settle for a score draw tbh but the way this team can play I'm going for a 2 nil victory for the Bears. C'MON THE RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!

Atmosphere? Could easily mess them up.
I can't see them hoping to go to Ibrox having not conceded a goal at home. They'll want to score at home, which should easily leave them vulnerable at the back. Our ability to counter attack will be the key. Imo

12 1/2 hours til kick off!! This is going to be a long day clock watching.. C'mon the Rangers. #LetsGo

Dreamt last night Goldson double and an Arfield deflected free kick. Goldson scores in the first 2-3 minutes. Here's hoping

Working till 8. So will have to watch the game once its finished and stay away from social media. 2 or 3 nil i reckon tos.

The team pretty much picks itself tonight, eh?

The only thing I'm not sure on is whether we go with Ojo or Jones.

I feel like Legia will score at some point in this game but confident we are capable of a win.
2-1 the Bears.

Reading this and other threads on here there seems to be an awful lot of confidence that we are going to go over there and ‘romp it’. I’m not so sure our team is at that level yet - or anywhere close to it. Over- confidence tends to come back and bite us in the arse in my experience.

As I’ve said earlier, an away goal, a clean sheet and no cards or injuries and I will be a very happy man. I think tonight will be a very tough game for us.

I am traveling down to England tonight, got a DAB radio in the car so does anyone know a radio station doing live commentary on the game that I can pick up on the way down?

The team pretty much picks itself tonight, eh?

The only thing I'm not sure on is whether we go with Ojo or Jones.
I think Ojo gives us a greater goal scoring threat so i would start with him.

If the analysis I have read is correct we can attack them through the middle and I think this will suit Ojo better than Jones, especially if their defense is being pulled all over the shop by Alfie and gaps are appearing.

Then we bring on a fresh legged Jones at about 65 min to run at their tired defense.

Our performance tomorrow is going to come down to how well Flanagan holds up at LB.

If he keeps Novikovas / Vesovic quiet, our chances are improved immensely.

If he struggles, then it becomes much more difficult.

Sounds like they like coming inside so that may help. I imagine they will try and double up but that will leave huge gaps. Like in the last game we are deadly from interceptions.

I think Ojo gives us a greater goal scoring threat so i would start with him.

If the analysis I have read is correct we can attack them through the middle and I think this will suit Ojo better than Jones, especially if their defense is being pulled all over the shop by Alfie and gaps are appearing.

Then we bring on a fresh legged Jones at about 65 min to run at their tired defense.
Agree with all of this and I'd go for Ojo too.

Legia 0 Rangers 2. I think we can get one in the first half hour they won't be able to change their game plan. Ojo and a Katic header to set us up nicely.

Back