Leicester beat once again.

Vardy’s off the boil and goals have dried up. But their form dipped when Ndidi was injured over the winter. He’s back but still not happening for them.

Not a club I like but they look the real deal right now might threaten the scoucers next season.
I really can't see them getting close, no chance they're closing a 30+ point gap in one season. Theyve had decent runs of form under Solskjaer before but I don't know why people are so confident in them all of a sudden

Wolves look like a real danger to the others.... some excellent players, a team in form; and totally undaunted by whoever they`re facing. In racing parlance, could go close.
I really like Wolves, and although most will point to Jimenez or Traore, it’s Neves for me, his passing is superb and he gets some decent goals. They have a top class goalie as well. They could be the ones to watch for the top 4.

I really like Wolves, and although most will point to Jimenez or Traore, it’s Neves for me, his passing is superb and he gets some decent goals. They have a top class goalie as well. They could be the ones to watch for the top 4.

I think Diego Jota is the best player out with the big six.

On the Peter Crouch Podcast it was said Brendan gave his Leicester team homework of watching The Last Dance during lockdown, such a David Brent thing to do.

Couldn’t find answer on google

In England what league positions get champions league positions if an English team win champions league and/or Europa league
It will be the same as normal unless the CL winners come from outside the top 4 and the EL winners come from outside the top 4 which isn't going to happen. You can't have more than 5 teams from 1 association in the CL.

Would be a shocker for them if they blew top 4 given how the first half of their season went, however its starting to look a real possibility.

It will be the same as normal unless the CL winners come from outside the top 4 and the EL winners come from outside the top 4 which isn't going to happen. You can't have more than 5 teams from 1 association in the CL.
Wasn’t sure. Thought max was 4.
Europa league winners could be either Man U or wolves and doubt both will make top 4. Wolves maybe 5th.

Suppose also depends on man city’s ban

Couldn’t find answer on google

In England what league positions get champions league positions if an English team win champions league and/or Europa league

I hope the below is right, this is how I see it.

As it stands, top 4 make Champions League. If Man City win Champions League and finish top 4 then it doesn't make a difference.
If Man Utd or Wolves win Europa League, but finish top 4, than the same applies. However, if 1 wins it and finish outwith the top 4, then the top 4 will qualify plus Europa League winners, so England will have 5 teams qualify.

Only if the 2 teams that win the European competitions finish out the top 4, would the team that finished 4th in the league miss out, as you are only allowed a maximum of 5 teams in Champions League.

However, this is all complicated this summer because of Man City's appeal against their European ban.

Again? It was harsh on Liverpool to sack him even though it now is justified with Klopp coming in. Hopefully his career goes down the drain.

Not sure it was harsh. The slide had started the year previous, being knocked out Champions League at group stage,Europa League last 32, going from 2nd to 6th in league, ending the season losing Gerrards last home game with defeat vs Palace & then losing to Stoke 6-1.

Then next season he couldnt address the slump and were 10th and sinking when they let him go.

They looked a certainty for a Champions League place earlier in the season. I think they'll definitely blow it now as they are in horrendous form.

I personally don't mind Leicester. I get the whole anti-Brenda thing on here, but him doing well seems to upset the mentally challengeds, which is fine by me.

Again? It was harsh on Liverpool to sack him even though it now is justified with Klopp coming in. Hopefully his career goes down the drain.
contradictory statement there , Liverpool will feel fully vindicated he did after all lead them to defeat from the jaws of victory.
He then jumped ship from “his team” at the first sign of a realistic challenge.

Would be a shocker for them if they blew top 4 given how the first half of their season went, however its starting to look a real possibility.
And that is why the SPFl should have been re-started and played to a finish. Who knows how us and the mentally challengeds would have come out of lockdown?

As a few have said, Rodgers is a great impact manager but that’s it.

He was great with Swansea and got out whilst his stock was high. He was great for a while at Liverpool before it all crashed and burned.

And even at the mentally challengeds, he had a great first season but they regressed big time after that. TLB actually improved them this season which tells you the real level Rodgers is at once the initial spark wears off.

He started well again with Leicester but I doubt he’ll be able to take them any further.

Back