Leicester City fans describing the Europa League as mickey mouse

I know a couple of Leicester fans and they are they most stupid annoying cunts about. When everyone was going on about how great their win would be in 2016 I honestly wanted them to screw it up as I thought it would be ace to see those two miserable.

Football Fans have been utterly distorted by money and the importance it has in football narritive.

Heard a Spurs fan say they 'didn't count the league cup win as silverware' earlier today. Its the only thing they have won for 20 years.
To be fair Jose said he wants champions league but at least wants the Europa. He’d go out to win it I think. Like he did with Man U.

Do they realise just how bad their manager's record of defeats and goals against was is in both European competitions with his ex team? By the way whom he nearly tripped over himself to get away from.

Don’t think his record with Liverpool was any better

I lived in England for 6 years and went all over the country, i can tell you flat out this is their attitude about everything outside their country, no idea why because i found not a thing that special about them..did in other countries though.

Money in the bank > trophies in your history.

Oh to be a fan of one of those soulless organisations. Rather celebrate a 2-0 victory at Bournemouth at the end of the season because it guarantees 5th or 6th place and x amount of millions over travelling to some shitehole in Eastern Europe to watch your team try lift a European trophy.

Can the bubble not burst already?

Leicester fans are certainly not celebrating a 2-0 victory at Bournemouth after they got a royal roasting 4-1 last night ! PMSL

Don't get clubs not wanting to play in Europe. For any club to make the next step they need to really make a mark in Europe. Burnley last season for example. A brilliant opportunity for them but couldn't wait until they were knocked out. Wolves have done it properly.

In another few years they will probably be fighting relegation such is the money down south. They are by no means a big club and the only thing they care about is staying in the premiership

This is a club that will never need a trophy room as a cabinet will always be spacious enough.
It is sad that some in their support cannot tell the difference between a bank account and genuine football glory.

Another example of EPL teams and support having lost their collective minds, when Arsenal's ambition was/is to finish 4th, f.uck that.

Aye cause Leicester are a massive club with massive support !!!!
Pure and utter typical arrogant response from an over paid numpty team drunk on tv money,like so many other teams that don't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as us.

On Talksport a minute ago playing callers from a phone in last night. One fan saying we don’t want to play football as it’s below them and a Mickey Mouse tournament.

A club that other than the last four-five years have been an absolute nothing club.

Why would anyone would actively listen to Talksport is beyond me.

Listen to shite content and you’ll get shite opinions.

The football world has been brainwashed by money. We now have fans of shit clubs like Leicester thinking they are above the Europa league ffs. They've played CL football once. They are far from a force in their own league, and will return to the Championship sooner or later.

The fact the money on offer is by EPL terms is pish makes them think the tournament is pish. Winning a European trophy is a major achievement. Thats what fans are meant to relish, not hoping to finish a bit higher in the table as the money is better.

That's English football for you...............

Teams try all season to get in the top 4..................sadly make 5th - then play reserve teams in Europa League.

Be better not to enter.

The weird thing is, the genuine big clubs in England if they find themselves in the Europa League the fans want to win it. It's always these wee clubs that know they can't win it that come out with this nonsense.

Back