Leigh Griffiths only intention today was to injure a Rangers' player.

He was an embarrassment, even by his own standards. Started when he was warning up in the first half. The ball went out of play for a rangers throw. He retrieves the ball then intentionally throws it hard at Barisic. Could see Barisic was annoyed. Then he's gesturing to the fans. He comes on and commits two intentional fouls but somehow escapes a red card. Clown who shouldn't be given the time of day by any club in Scotland. Says a lot about Dundee that they employ him.
Referee is a sap, alan muir should have retired long ago

it was a glorious sight to see this horrible little cretin getting his just rewards today
a worthless little tool, overweight and stumbling around Ibrox Stadium with the chorus of abuse ringing through one ear then frazzling our his other ear,
the days of wipeing his rat faced nose on our corner flags and spitting on our crest under tha marble stair case are long gone now for a wannae selik gargoyle that played their tune, an irrelevent nobody whose career is finished
If this spitting episode is true why did our club not state this at the time ?

it was a glorious sight to see this horrible little cretin getting his just rewards today
a worthless little tool, overweight and stumbling around Ibrox Stadium with the chorus of abuse ringing through one ear then frazzling our his other ear,
the days of wipeing his rat faced nose on our corner flags and spitting on our crest under tha marble stair case are long gone now for a wannae selik gargoyle that played their tune, an irrelevent nobody whose career is finished
If this spitting episode is true why did our club not state this at the time

If this spitting episode is true why did our club not state this at the time
I can remember it being alleged at the time.

If true - and it sounds exactly like something the wee scrote would do - you'd hope he was taken to task for it, at least privately if not publicly.

The big question for me over his behaviour was whether he had been put up to it by his parent club.
Was it just a coincidence he targeted arguably our best player (Aribo,) or one of our centre halves when we're a bit thin on cover in that position?

The big question for me over his behaviour was whether he had been put up to it by his parent club.
Was it just a coincidence he targeted arguably our best player (Aribo,) or one of our centre halves when we're a bit thin on cover in that position?
A bit tinfoil hat. I'd imagine he's just too fat and/or lazy to get anywhere near Scott Wright.

Exactly
As Stevie Smith said on RTV commentary it was simply embarrassing.
Epitomizing the worst of Scottish football.
Two more things -
1. How do Dundee fans (and also his team mates!!) stand it. Today it was all about him and his own personal vendetta with anyone wearing a Rangers shirt. Embarrassing and selfish. And look at the state of him. Are there any decent young players at Dundee… how can they be expected to work hard when they see that overweight clown getting picked before them.
2. REALLY has always pissed me off the way Alfie got treated for years and Griffiths goes around doing much worse and not a word is said. Even now look at the Japanese diver and cheat - welcomed with open arms by Scottish football and the media. But Allie was public enemy number 1. Guess that’s the Scotland/Rangers divide and I know which side I am on…
You missed his manager who knew exactly what he was doing by putting him on the park today.

Back