Leigh Griffiths only intention today was to injure a Rangers' player.

That dirty piece of shit griffits, a pal of Jeffrey Epstein should hang himself from his favourite upright goal post/bar wi a sellik scarf tied firmly around his neck, the fuukin gimp bastard.

As the title says, he went on to the park today to do his heroes a favour and have an important player for us, either injured or missing via a red card.
I don't need to reiterate that he is a scumbag and always will be.
How the dick stayed on the park is another matter altogether. Do you not send someone off because he's got alleged mental health issues?
He looks like a pigeon with the Edinburgh flu!

I'm guessing the ref felt sorry for him and that's the reason he didn't give him another yellow for his tackle on Bassey?

A media frenzy started over Morelos when he reacted to some provocation (never started anything), and he quickly became the bad guy of Scottish football.

How is it this fat, bigoted mess revered as top Scottish talent with the history of criminality and antisocial bastardry that he has?

Loving the increased temp and closing the opposition down quickly. We had forgotten how do it for a while.

it was a glorious sight to see him getting his just rewards today, overweight and stumbling around Ibrox Stadium with the chorus of abuse ringing through one ear then frazzling our his other ear,
the days of wipeing his nose on our corner flags and allegedly spitting on our crest under tha marble stair case are long gone now for a wannae selik that played their tune, an irrelevent nobody whose career is finished

Last edited:
The peado blob thinks he's in with a shout for a Jan recall to ra sellic and going to the World Cup if Scotland qualify.
His demise is in it's early stages. The mental effects of Terry Munro have still to gnaw him.
I won't be posting any hypocritical "sad" messages when the inevitable thread appears about two years after he's retired.

An absolute disgrace, always despised the cnt.
Exactly
As Stevie Smith said on RTV commentary it was simply embarrassing.
Epitomizing the worst of Scottish football.
Two more things -
1. How do Dundee fans (and also his team mates!!) stand it. Today it was all about him and his own personal vendetta with anyone wearing a Rangers shirt. Embarrassing and selfish. And look at the state of him. Are there any decent young players at Dundee… how can they be expected to work hard when they see that overweight clown getting picked before them.
2. REALLY has always pissed me off the way Alfie got treated for years and Griffiths goes around doing much worse and not a word is said. Even now look at the Japanese diver and cheat - welcomed with open arms by Scottish football and the media. But Allie was public enemy number 1. Guess that’s the Scotland/Rangers divide and I know which side I am on…

As the title says, he went on to the park today to do his heroes a favour and have an important player for us, either injured or missing via a red card.
I don't need to reiterate that he is a scumbag and always will be.
How the dick stayed on the park is another matter altogether. Do you not send someone off because he's got alleged mental health issues?
He’s a fecking pleb.

I really don't like him at all. He is a cheat and as unprofessional as any player I have ever seen..he harasses young girls. But this comment is a bit wrong on both counts. Let's be above that bears.
Nah, don't think so. When a comment is worse than trying to sexually abuse young girls, then we really are fucked. Lets get our priorities right here.

An utter disgrace to humanity. A racist, shoplifting paedo with a miss shapen head and a natural hairline that only someone of his character deserves.

Fat pigeon looking disgrace.

He got pelters and it was glorious

Anybody got a pic of the fat wee goon so I can get a laugh.

If his mental health is as bad as.made.out he shouldn't be playing football, he should be getting help, c*nts want it both ways.

Hes finished this season, a close season of eating/ drinking/ snorting .
He aint coming back.

How mcpake plays a fat paedo mess is incredible. Tim's together?
No one can tell me that decision wasn't motivated by mentally challenged politics. Cummings is clearly a far more dangerous player and can actually fit in a lift, yet the wee fat pudding nonce came on to noise everyone up.

I know it's a side issue but I just find it amazing a professional (no laughing at the back) footballer can be in that shape. It's your job, the one thing you have to do is stay fit and get the best out of yourself. What a cnut.
Totally agree and the beauty being the mhanky mob still paying his wages .

He was an embarrassment, even by his own standards. Started when he was warning up in the first half. The ball went out of play for a rangers throw. He retrieves the ball then intentionally throws it hard at Barisic. Could see Barisic was annoyed. Then he's gesturing to the fans. He comes on and commits two intentional fouls but somehow escapes a red card. Clown who shouldn't be given the time of day by any club in Scotland. Says a lot about Dundee that they employ him.

Anybody got a pic of the fat wee goon so I can get a laugh.

If his mental health is as bad as.made.out he shouldn't be playing football, he should be getting help, c*nts want it both ways.
Screenshot-20211205-091652-com-reddit-frontpage.jpg

Back