Leigh Griffith's throws object in to crowd after being substituted

this is the shite environment that the media and the mhanks have created where its just going to be tit for tat now and everything a player does, not got a clue where it will end but cant see it happening anytime soon, rather than concentrating on a decent league battle this year and european competition after christmas all i read about is stuff like this, driving the place into the ground and its no wonder we cant attract decent sponsors for the league or cup and the tv deal is shite if i was a boss id offer %^*& all if this is all the media concentrate on everyweek.

Ive been saying it for the last few weeks. The media's conscious effort to continue the reporting on Alfie is peddling bile. However, it will be interesting to see the media's position with the Thumb,

surely the rhabids have a duty of care not to put a person with mental health issues into a stressful environment,i would sue sellick if i was thumbheid

this halfwit aways seems to be involved in taunting fans, gets a pass because he has mental health problems , to be honest i think he has more of a ned problem, the guy is a bellend.

Ive been saying it for the last few weeks. The media's conscious effort to continue the reporting on Alfie is peddling bile. However, it will be interesting to see the media's position with the Thumb,
They will look the other way as usual.
The SMSM are pro vermin and anti Rangers mate, don't expect anything else from that mob.

ZGNjOWVlZWRiM2Ix.jpg

Mob handed!

Why have they got to surround the old guy as if they were wild animals out hunting, also LHS, one of them pulling another old guy by his body warmer
Closer look at old guy with body warmer actually looks like one of their backroom staff on the other side of partition

If that is anyone else in another team the attack dogs would be out, as soon as it happens with them the apologists are out straight away

guy is a scumbag and a liability. He will get worse as the season goes on. He has also put the timmy compliance officer in some position, her and Lawell will be raging.

Just seen the video. Jesus! Imagine the fallout if that was Morelos. The wee man would be banned for the rest of the season

Griffiths is a total scumbag

will he be cited by compliance bint,will he get 3 yellow cards,will all the sports pundits call for his head i dont think so

So what?

Anybody that actually gets upset about this or indeed any other "gestures" needs to go have a lie down. Fans give it but cant take it back, and this tit for tat stuff is getting very tedious.

So what?

Anybody that actually gets upset about this or indeed any other "gestures" needs to go have a lie down. Fans give it but cant take it back, and this tit for tat stuff is getting very tedious.
Reading through a few pages, it's amazing the number of low post count members who don't think it's a big deal. Not pointing any fingers, but the % is high.

It's all about policing consistently. If this was Alfredo, he'd be getting done by the authorities. I will guarantee you, when the RC phone-in starts today, it will all be about fans behavior towards players. "Buying a ticket doesn't give you the right........."

So what?

It’s not the ‘tape throw’ per say it’s the way he has antagonised the crowd etc the effect from the tape throw that is the issue. A hand gesture gets 3 weeks of coverage, this was a physical antagonism !

It’s not the ‘tape throw’ per say it’s the way he has antagonised the crowd etc the effect from the tape throw that is the issue. A hand gesture gets 3 weeks of coverage, this was a physical antagonism !

I'm not disputing that Morelos is treated differently by the media, but that's a different conversation. The false outrage over him and Kent was laughable. And so is any pretend outrage over this. Just my opinion.

So what?

I think you’re missing the bigger picture here

As his name is not Morelos or the fact that he does not play for Rangers, the SFA will not be remotely interested.

I'm not disputing that Morelos is treated differently by the media, but that's a different conversation. The false outrage over him and Kent was laughable. And so is any pretend outrage over this. Just my opinion.
You're spectacularly missing the point.

Do you know that some mutant has started a petition to get boyd sacked for his comments on tv last night? I’ve not read through the whole thread so apologies if this is already common knowledge, but if not, then some clown has petitioned for boyd to lose his job for doing his job....

the celtic way, eh?

A " friend " of mine on FB must be connected to a group called Parkhead Tim's anyway she commented on Kris Boyd's statement on thumbheid,s actions last night .
So I had a we look & this mob were going mental cancelling subscriptions to Sky because of Boyd , for a wee bit of mischief I replied to the muppet that was most likely to slit his wrists & more or less told him & the rest of their group what we thought of Griffiths, wife beater, racist, druggie, & that we have to put up with Andy Walker, Sutton, Hartson, Commons to name a few, signed off with go Boydie & a few wee union Jack imoj,s.
The reply, s I got were hilarious

A " friend " of mine on FB must be connected to a group called Parkhead Tim's anyway she commented on Kris Boyd's statement on thumbheid,s actions last night .
So I had a we look & this mob were going mental cancelling subscriptions to Sky because of Boyd , for a wee bit of mischief I replied to the muppet that was most likely to slit his wrists & more or less told him & the rest of their group what we thought of Griffiths, wife beater, racist, druggie, & that we have to put up with Andy Walker, Sutton, Hartson, Commons to name a few, signed off with go Boydie & a few wee union Jack imoj,s.
The reply, s I got were hilarious
Get them posted :)) :)) :))

So what?

Sorry mate but are you just back from Mars or something? You're missing the point entirely!!

The narrative of “Lenny defends Griffiths after minor reaction to abuse from crowd” has already been set.

Compare that to the headlines after Morelos harmless gesture in response to vile racist and sectarian abuse.

Not even one mention of the incident on the Scottish news tonight shameful fuuck she better get a ban or supporters will think it’s ok to throw objects n the first one that gets done can use thumbs throwing in evidence it’s ok to do

Rangers fan throws a wee plastic juice bottle at a thug who was attacking our Rangers captain on the pitch , you would think he would be commended for trying to stop an assault , not in Scotland.
The good samaritan gets arrested, charged and convicted. He is given a 3yr ban from all football grounds . The wee plastic bottle hit nae-body . Let me be clear I firmly believe the throwing of any object aimed at a person against their wishes should involve the law.
Surely , with consistency being the buzz word at the moment lea griffiths should have to answer why he felt the need to throw a missile at an old man ...If found guilty , face similar punishment as those processed before him for similar actions.
I'm sure if this is griffiths first offence , he'd only get a severe warning anyway..

Just seen the video,that was deliberate ffs
But hollicon will have been at work already, so eff will happen,and the ladys front bottom will be the vicTim

There is no way that was not deliberate. Good on Boyd for calling him out on it. The media will be too scared to report on it due to his 'mental health' . Always the victim!

Back