Leigh Griffith's throws object in to crowd after being substituted

After the whole of scotland saw the cheat of a ref clancy show where he could not even attempt to muster a defence we get gesture gate from the scottish press to shift blame. And turn the real story into a mockery one.

Once again we will see it again. Already the narrative is being set by lennon and I quote

""He was taking some serious abuse and he didn't react in a malicious way at all," says the manager. "He's not the perpetrator - the abuse was totally uncalled for."

So he turns it all its head and just watch the media follow suit. Its pathetic but predictable. Always the victim.

You knew this clown was going to get wheeled out at some point.
Fans are the first to get dogs abuse, and rightly so for throwing coins into the pitch but if it’s a player throwing stuff into the crowd. No matter what it is, that’s ok and there’s no issue with that?
Unless your a rangers player of course. Maybe Alfredo should try the same thing in the same manner as griffiths and we will see the reaction.

You knew this clown was going to get wheeled out at some point.
Fans are the first to get dogs abuse, and rightly so for throwing coins into the pitch but if it’s a player throwing stuff into the crowd. No matter what it is, that’s ok and there’s no issue with that?
Unless your a rangers player of course. Maybe Alfredo should try the same thing in the same manner as griffiths and we will see the reaction.

As my old mum used to say, you say sugar I say shite.

Win win situation for Sutton gets Rangers fans backs up and gets the back up from mhank fans. He knows exactly what he is doing.

As my old mum used to say, you say sugar I say shite.

Win win situation for Sutton gets Rangers fans backs up and gets the back up from mhank fans. He knows exactly what he is doing.
Damn right he does. But people like him lose the war. He may win his wee battles, but in the long run he Will end up looking like a bigger idiot that he already is because he’s talked that much shite over the years that nobody will believe what he says. Not even his beloved bheast fc fans. (Or is it glasgow fc)?? :))

Now we have Sutton saying people should be careful what they say about Griffiths (implication due to his mental health issues), here are some questions for him and for septic fc:

If you can't hold Griffiths accountable for his actions due to his mental health issues, how can you claim it is safe to select him?
Do you have a psychiatric report saying he is stable enough to be accountable for his actions?
If not, will you acquire such a certificate before putting him (and supporters) at risk again by selecting him?

Hes a prick imo who plays the "mental health" card because it makes our media melt at the knees how "strong" he is.
Hes a fraud imo.
As someone who has been made redundant at 39 due to my mental ability the creep repulses me.
Poor Griffiths is suffering while Alfredo is merely taking the piss out of Scottish football.
If I genuinely though Griffiths was genuine I'd have some sympathy but its simply not the case.

Not much in it but you can’t really be getting involved with the crowd like that.

I love the way they twist things though. The usual suspects now claiming he was the real victim as he was getting ‘unsavoury’ abuse. Throws object but that doesn’t matter as he didn’t start it.

Rewind to the 29th...

Morelos makes a gesture as he walks off the abuse receiving ‘unsavoury’ abuse 100x the scale Griffiths was getting. It’s unclear what it means or who it is to....yet the Celtic pantomime cheerleaders have a field day for 3 weeks, want bans and question his and the clubs morality!

What would happen if the fan had thrown it at the player?

I'm sure our paedo harbouring media will show their hypocrisy.

The real question is, considering Rangers current charge, will the SFA be willing at this time to show their bias and hypocrisy?
No doubt he will have received a yellow card after the match, and that will be the end of the matter?

It'll be a long wait to find out. The ref probably won't show him it for another fortnight at least.

So I assume he was also suffering from “mental health issues” back in 2013 when he tried to punch a Tesco security guard and also told a man of Asian heritage to go “back to your own country”?

Did these “mental health issues” then continue into 2014 when he called Rudi Skacel a “fucking refugee”?

A leopard can’t change its spots. Unless it claims to be suffering from mental health issues, obviously.

I wonder if the victim was one of those funny foreigners that don't know how to behave in Scotland?

Maybe he deserved it because he called the Muppet a black bar'steward. Oh wait....

Manna from heaven for the Rangers board. They've called the SFA on Rangers being held to a different standard and can now sit back smirking, watching and waiting to see how this is dealt with.

Liewell will be beeling with that giant foreheaded twat.

And mental health issues are not a defense to acts of criminality.

Better video of the incident and the Sky excuses afterwards.
Look at the guy in the Tim's dugout. Immediately embarrassed by the ned.

How can he hear any 'unsavoury abuse' when he walks about with his fingers in his ears?

Seems its only see no evil, hear no evil when it involves their crimes.

If Griffiths has the mental health problems they claim he has, no way should he be playing top level football.

Everyone knows these players get subjected to abuse and putting someone with his problems in that situation surely is negligence by the doctors involved and his club.

“It’s a nothing incident”. Well, that’s not true. He actually threw something at the fan. It could’ve been anything. The fact it’s tape doesn’t mean it’s any less an incident.

If I threw a lump of tape at a player I’d be thrown out the ground, then who knows what charges afterwards. Probably a fine, possibly a stadium ban

Morelos and Kent get criticised for gestures, which they both have legitimate reasons for, haven’t hurt or at least attempted to hurt anyone, yet they (especially Alfie) are “wasters” and “screwballs” who could’ve caused a riot.

Griffiths should be punished. As we keep saying, if it was Alfie then the frenzy against him would really go into overdrive and he’d be banned already.

Back