Leigh Griffith's throws object in to crowd after being substituted

The guy in the crowd looks like an utter arse.

However, doesn't change the fact Thumb is a disgrace and there should be a mhedia outcry over this, which we know won't come.

You can take the scum out of Leith...

His ranting and raving at the commentary box needs looked at as well. He's an embarrassment.

Lennon called his behaviour exemplary so all is ok.

what do you mean probably? havent you seen the charges against us by the cheating sfa?

I agree with you on the charges that have been brought against us have been nonsense this year.

What I’m trying to say is, we are in such an important position now and we shouldn’t dwell on it to much. Yeah we can shout about it and call them out (rightly so as well) but our absolute focus should be getting behind the team.

The annoying thing is that this is somewhat a non incident (more indicative of the guy being a ned than anything else) - but the SFA and commentators have raked Rangers through the coals for much less, showing an obvious double standard and what the real motivations are.

The SFA will ignore it as the culprit is a wee scumbag Ned who plays for the mentally challengeds

The mhedia will not call for action

A fan gets a ban or worse for doing the same to a player

Also the old guy was a pensioner

Griffiths is a disgusting cretin

TLB when one of his scum players throws something into the crowd;
"His behaviour tonight was exemplary and he didn't react in a malicious way at all."
Sums that entire club up in 1 sentence.

A Rangers fan was arrested and charged years ago for throwing a paper cup which hit Petrov and many other fans of various clubs have also been arrested for throwing things at players so...Griffiths should be nicked for throwing an object at the Kilmarnock crowd.

They think they are a law on them themselves and can do and say and cat how they want... that needs reigned in.

I also keep reading on twitter than Griffiths has " fragile mental health" and Boyd has a mental health charity and should know better than to attack someone with mental health issues well, if that's the case.. why are the tramps playing a player with these issues?

Alfredo Morelos was called a black bastard.

Yet, didn't throw anything into the crowd. Was reprimanded though for 'retaliating'

Interested to see what this 'abuse' TLB claims that scumbag was receiving and how much worse it was given the actions of the junkie.

If they are going to play the mental health card then fine. I have sympathy with people with genuine mental health issues.

But this guy doesn't have mental health issues - he's just a nasty f.ucking arsehole. Despicable c.unt.

Pure and simple.. if that was Morelos there would sections of fans and our media wanting him banned for the rest of the season or in jail... thats the level of stupidity we have reached.

Griffiths should be fined by the club and banned for 5 games. You cannot "attack" fans no matter your frustrations. Will be interesting to see what (if anything) happens.

Mental illness seems to be prevalent throughout the mentally challenged support ,players and their cheerleaders in the rags. Bampots the fxckin lot of them!

Lennon: "He threw a bit of tape on the ground. I don't know how you can say he threw it at somebody or towards somebody."

I mean, what do you say to that after watching the footage with your own eyes? :oops:

So fans are rightly criticised for throwing objects onto the pitch and teams are punished, but it's ok for players to throw objects in the opposite direction. Wrong he should be punished for this and the SFA throw the book at him. But they wont

From watching the video Thumbheid deliberately walks over to the side of the pitch and throws it at the fan. It's a very deliberate act and he cannot deny he meant to do it.
Could have started a riot or a pitch invasion and it should be a ban, but I doubt anything will be done.
I heard Lennon on the radio last night when I was driving home from our game, seems he thinks it was justified because of the disgusting abuse he gets from the crowd.
No excuse.

The junkbag scores a couple of goals and all of a sudden thinks he's god's gift to the world and starts pish like this up again. Heard nothing from the walloper when his massive arse was warming the mentally challenged bench.

He’s the media’s new darling. Poor wee Leigh fighting his battles and coming back from them.

All self inflicted of course.

So, has any of the SMSM come out with comments on this yet? Have to say well done Boydy on what he said. Bang on the money!

Well Griffiths hasn't got tying any mhanky scarfs around goalposts much anymore or depositing docker's omelettes on the Ibrox carpet. Resorting now to throwing objects at opposing fans. He won't be out of place when he is living in a cardboard box in The Trongate in about 10 years time.
Pure and simple.. if that was Morelos there would sections of fans and our media wanting him banned for the rest of the season or in jail... thats the level of stupidity we have reached.

Griffiths should be fined by the club and banned for 5 games. You cannot "attack" fans no matter your frustrations. Will be interesting to see what (if anything) happens.
No action will be taken by the mentally challengeds as if they do so it would undermine the tramps words of support to this piece of Reptillian Scum. It does give the SFA a dilemma however as to not indite the junkie bastard would be seen as double standards after thier complaints against us.

Back