Leigh Griffiths: We can still land ‘the ten’

Eh, no.

The players and manager are focused. They absolutely need to be and they still have work to do.

Our foe are in disarray, we are flying and we have a lead that simply will not be overtaken.

There is nothing arrogant in stating that. At all.

What you are saying is that you do not trust our team or manager to do what they need to do, and feel they are so fragile that some no -mark like me, out in the wider world, could derail them at this moment.

I would say that you are doing them a massive disservice.

What you are actually worried about is looking foolish for celebrating too early. I am not. It is all good.
I think we will part at that.
When you need to put words into my mouth to make your point then the circle is complete.

I think we will part at that.
When you need to put words into my mouth to make your point then the circle is complete.

If you are allowed to think that me, sitting here chatting shit, could influence a title from the lead we have and turn it into a losing one, I am allowed to sit here and call you cowardly because of it. You have literally just said, a few posts up, that people saying it is won on the internet could materially affect the manager and squad to such an extent that we could lose the league because of it. That is what you said. Right on this thread.

It is utterly boring that some people are so determined to suck the fun out of these next few months that they genuinely come onto a thread on a subject which has griffiths' his own supporters in an absolute rage, universally, and you defending him :D

But you are right. Full circle.

Shredded wheat head is trying to keep himself in a job, he'll be the first out the door when a new manager arrives, can't wait to see his scarf tying antics playing for Cowdenbeath.

A fat unfit knacker to who can barely manage 50 minutes of football. Watch the cvnt attempting to catch Tav when the ball is played to Alfie prior to Bitton being sent off.
Reminds me of a fat guy running for the bus as it drives off into the distance.

And he thinks he'll win the league?? Junkie w@nk!

If ever there was an advert for impact of drug use it’s him. All that waving Irish flags, tying scarves to posts is long gone now he’s up against an actual team.

What a fucking mentally challenged prick!! He's wanting the fans back asap so that they can cheer them on ....... would that be the same fans that caused mayhem outside the paedo dome not so very long ago, lol

Bears have dug out an old tweet from him last year laughing at us for celebrating beating them 2-1 at the piggery and he’s ended up deleting it hahaha. Get it up you ya wee junkie prick.

Feckin Eejit.Would love us to win 55 at their shithole and for someone to wrap a Rangers scarf on their goalpost.
As DE said "Return the Serve".

I would rather we didn’t do that but, at the press conference pointedly mention our dignity and how we’d never ever denegrate celtic and their fans by resorting to behaviour of neds in the street.

Fairly sucking off Lawwell isn’t he.
They all like to trot out the same shit
5 out of 6 trophies blah blah blah, pretty sure Brendan teed him up for at least 1 of those possibly 2
One of them was gifted to them by a vote, at least he gives Lawwell the credit for 9 in a row as he was their most important player last year

The league is over and Wednesday is no more important than any other game this season. It is 100% not a cup final and thinking like that, increasing pressure for absolutely no reason, is literally the ONLY danger to us this season.
Better to stick with Stephen Gerrards philosophy here mate , roll on Wednesday , looking forward to it , that attitude will maximise our chances of continued European progress .

You are kinda right in that what a supporter thinks, mentions, talks about, worries over shouldn't matter a damn.
But in another way you are wrong. although removed from the heart of the decision making we are nonetheless connected by culture and as part of the Rangers family every single one of us in some part adds to the overall mentality of that culture.

That is why these cvunts across the city arrogantly thought the ten was in the bag, that is why they celebrate bullying and tarnished trophies and that is why they steal victories won not on the field of play but off the park in the small print, and then gloat over the theft.
That is their culture and it seeps into every pore of their being and it emanates from the small things and from the small people right up to the Board.

Our culture is one of a different design.
It is born of humility, dignity and self-awareness and respect.
It is Protestant in nature and heritage and it is Scottish and British in determination and stoicism.
And again, it starts off with the small things and with the small people and from there it creates a living culture that beats through the heart of the club that is visible to everyone including the players.
That is why Michael Mols wrote his piece about once a Ranger always a Ranger.

I don't want the players hearing that the support thinks this is a done deal and I am sure Steven Gerrard doesn't either.
But if we carry on like Saturday it soon will be.
Post of the year mate .

Whenever I think of Griffiths I think of the nick Shitey Galloway ended up in when he finished playing. I think thumbheid will fall so much he'll make Galloway look like David Beckham. And here's the nick of Galloway:

It was noteworthy of him Trotting out the Trophy count ,and all the other wonderfull gifts bestowed on them by the SFA/SPL, no mention of those Glorious Euro nights at the pedodome, EUROPE is where good players and teams are judged, i am sure Lincoln imp players will tell of their European exploits to there Gchildren, keep taking the medication, griffiths youre already earmarked for Irvine Welchs new character,
Pubeheid the Junkie, its about a crackheid who trys to be a footballer

Wonder if he'll put a wee punt on them.
Seriously though you have to laugh at these deluded fools. We will be in a stronger position than they were last year when the league was awarded. Apparently we had no chance at catching them! Fools the absolute lot of them. The pain and tears will be sweet sweet nectar.

dw50CC9.gif

Back