Baines yes or no

• Yes

Votes: 105 37.4%
  • No

Votes: 176 62.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would I be wrong in not assuming Barasic might not get moved on in the summer?

bane_by_devil_glonk-d57chav.jpg.cf.jpg

Would I be wrong in not assuming Barasic might not get moved on in the summer?
I wonder if Barasic has come to Ibrox and realised that Scottish football is still in the 1960s and thought he'd be happier in a more technical league like Germany or Holland where he'd get good money but not get battered about. Katic is a warrior, he relishes the physical side but not so sure about Barasic. In Scotland, physicality is the No.1 requirement.

So we are going to replace the current left back for the world cup runners up with a 34 year old injury prone full back whose best days are way behind him.

That would be crazy and thankfully I think it wont happen.

You'd have to be really daft not to see and hear how Gerrard has reacted to Barisic with utter scepticism at times re injuries and lack of heart.

He will be sold
I think with barisisc this season he's been more feart to get injured again rather than lack of heart. He's been in and out the squad due to small injuries and I think he's just desperate this season to get some game time to try impress. Hopefully once the seasons by and if he stays injury free we might see the osijek warrior we thought he was gonna be. It could just be wishful thinking on my part but it would be worthing giving him the summer and start of the season to see how he goes

I’ll mark your post and we will see in a couple of months time .

Your bank closed or what ?
He may or may not still be at Ibrox “in a couple of months time” just like many others in the squad but you don’t know for sure so deposit that instead mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back