Length of time since each club in the Scottish Premiership have had a penalty in a league match

Quite shocking that when you see it laid out in that format. Not implying its a conspiracy just a suprise when seeing it in that way.

With regards to putting to bed the lies, to a sane objective person yes.

To West of Scotland tramps not a chance, we've only been demoted to the lowest tier, watched them have free run at trophy after trophy, hell even having a league handed to them by a 'vote', a massive paedophile ring being hidden, and still?

Operation stop the 10.

Whilst we all just want fair and even handed officiating, I would die of laughter should we win 55 without a single penalty awarded and them being awarded well into double figures.

We should be all over this and starting to pressure refs. They would.

This weekend's game is just about the only one that I can remember where we haven't had a decent penalty shout. The one with Roofe at Hamilton a few weeks ago was a borderline disgrace from Collum. For the amount of time we spend in the opposition box, it's truly baffling. Well not really baffling as we all know since the 4 penalties (3 of which were stonewallers with another stonewaller not given) at Ibrox, we have had nothing.

Considering we spend most of the game in and around the opposition box its absolutely baffling.

Its like refs are going into games deciding we arent getting one.

That is it summed up in a nutshell. We dominate almost every single domestic game we play therefore it is only natural to assume our penalty count should be up there with the Scums.

Unbelievable figure. This league is a sham, set up for the benefit of one club. :mad:
Of course it’s a sham and I’m the longer this campaign goes on the bigger it becomes, we’ll have so many injured players while the hammer throwers like Edwards get off Scot free and our players will rake up the card count for soft tackles and then the suspensions will kick in.
We should be all over this and starting to pressure refs. They would.

This weekend's game is just about the only one that I can remember where we haven't had a decent penalty shout. The one with Roofe at Hamilton a few weeks ago was a borderline disgrace from Collum. For the amount of time we spend in the opposition box, it's truly baffling. Well not really baffling as we all know since the 4 penalties (3 of which were stonewallers with another stonewaller not given) at Ibrox, we have had nothing.
What’s a borderline disgrace?
Roofe was in front of his man who clearly pushed him in the back with both hands but somehow oor Wullie claimed it was Roofe who pushed him.
Mind you looking at him ignoring the most blatant Hibs handball against St. Mirren it would seem Collum clearly needs specs.

Any time we are denied our players just shrug & play on, whereas on the highly unusual occasions when they don’t get one they are round the ref like a protest mob.

The same scenario is played out with penalties awarded against us & them.

Summary: yes, we’re too accepting of these decisions.

You can play with this page to filter season by season for SPFL matches to see how many penalties each club were awarded - and conversion rates.

I think it is rather telling that for the most part it goes by better teams to worst with us being a massive outlier. Quite shocking and surely these stats are something a “head of referees” would look at to then check consistency from the men in the middle.

be interesting to see if any other league has one of the better attacking teams so far to the bottom like us.

You can play with this page to filter season by season for SPFL matches to see how many penalties each club were awarded - and conversion rates.

Would appear 18/19 was kind to us lol.

The stats make no sense. If you were an analyst you would say two teams in Scotland attack constantly, two teams have the largest support that influence snap decisions therefore they will have exactly the same chance of getting penalties.

With out checking I'd put my money on Celtic being top in the following.

Most Penalties given
Least penalties conceded
Least yellow cards
Most yellows to opposing teams
Least Red cards
Most Reds to opposing teams.

Now I do expect them to be up there in most of the above stats, but in reality we should be too. If we are not then its proof we are treated differently.

We should have everyday on our website and twitter page all these stats. It should also show over and over all the cheating from the refs against us, and also show all the stuff that goes in there favore.

With out checking I'd put my money on Celtic being top in the following.

Most Penalties given
Least penalties conceded
Least yellow cards
Most yellows to opposing teams
Least Red cards
Most Reds to opposing teams.

Now I do expect them to be up there in most of the above stats, but in reality we should be too. If we are not then its proof we are treated differently.

With no irony, the Piggery Peasants " win " the Fair Play Award almost every single season. However, their yellow and red card count in Europe differs substantially. I can't think why.

Back