Length of time since each club in the Scottish Premiership have had a penalty in a league match

I get your point. I just don’t remember any stonewallers we were denied. Not saying there wasn’t any, none come to mind.
2-1 game at the piggery before Katic scored Airbo was being held by one of the mutants = no pen.

Jump back to the 1st half the ref gave a pen under the exact same circumstances for the tims.

There was three instances of this in this game which we were denied.

this and the stats on fouls per booking really show up this corrupt league

someone should put together these stars as a table

you can bet Celtic is at the top of all of these stats and we will be mid table

I think we also have the most possession and touches in the opponents penalty area

corrupt

Good point about yellows per foul.

Funnily, in the EL we were about the same as the scum, while we were about half of them in Scotland.

I think it may have been yourself that I replied to on another thread about how much cheating had gone on that day that I'd forgotten about the Davis incident.

The Goldson one is another that had totally slipped my mind.

There was actually so many wrong decisions to choose from that day Gazza, but my Top 5 Game Changing Errors were :

1. Edouard Goal Handball.
2.Pull on Aribo Penalty.
3.Bolingoli professional foul on Alfie when on yellow.
4.Christie baw grab on Alfie when on yellow.
5.Playing 2 extra time minutes beyond correct which cost Morelos a red.

There are so many more arguable, but every one of these was 100% wrong, and game changing, with the last one arguably season changing.

There was actually so many wrong decisions to choose from that day Gazza, but my Top 5 Game Changing Errors were :

1. Edouard Goal Handball.
2.Pull on Aribo Penalty.
3.Bolingoli professional foul on Alfie when on yellow.
4.Christie baw grab on Alfie when on yellow.
5.Playing 2 extra time minutes beyond correct which cost Morelos a red.

There are so many more arguable, but every one of these was 100% wrong, and game changing, with the last one arguably season changing.
4. Christie baw grab.
He had that earlier baw grab when he was on the deck stopped the ball with both hands as Steven Davis looked to start a counter attack.

He should have been off long before the Morelos incident.

4. Christie baw grab.
He had that earlier baw grab when he was on the deck stopped the ball with both hands as Steven Davis looked to start a counter attack.

He should have been off long before the Morelos incident.

Yes mate, you’re actually right. IN FACT, it was him pulling Aribo at the penalty too, so consistency with Katic should’ve meant a yellow there too. :mad:

I don't personally think refs are going out their way to cheat against us but I do think they are terrified to give us anything as if and when they do it is heavily scrutinized by the media for weeks on end and can usually lead to them receiving death threats.

I don't personally think refs are going out their way to cheat against us but I do think they are terrified to give us anything as if and when they do it is heavily scrutinized by the media for weeks on end and can usually lead to them receiving death threats.

im not sure that makes sense?

they arent cheats but dont give us decisions because they are scared? what's Clancy scared of?

Generally, yes, but surely you’re not including Clancy in that ? Or Don Robertson ?

Think you are right. We have a poor crop of referees, they aren’t that good full stop. But we also have a media lined up to savage them if they give us anything.

Some things we have done haven’t helped in not defending our corner. But long and short of this is we need to change the media narrative.

Interestingly, the refereeing stats for Rangers and them are completely reversed when reffed in Europe.

Funny that, it almost makes it look like it's impartial referees in Europe and not SPFL corrupt bigots, cheats and incompetents.

I’d ask how they’d try to spin this one but then I realised they won’t bother. This is exactly the situation they’ve been aiming for all along. They’re insidious and it’s terrifying how effective they are behind the scenes. Thank feck they are stuck in the tinpot Scottish league, can you imagine the riots that club and fans would cause all over England with their cloak and dagger dishonesty?

Case and point: they covered up child abuse, and the government is exempting them from an investigation. Manipulating the officials to get overwhelmingly favourable decisions in a football match is basic stuff at the House of Lies.

Do we have the number of penalties awarded to each of those other SPFL teams in the time since we last got a penalty award?

It would be incredible if we won the League without a penalty being awarded our way once. It would destroy those SPFL cheats.

Thread from a year ago...

Beaton for example in his career has awarded Celtic 10 penalties, and Rangers 4. Willie Collum has awarded Celtic 20 penalties and awarded Rangers 11. Whyte and her predecessors have cited Rangers players for various alleged on field indiscretions, at a ratio of around 10:1. News reports yesterday suggested Boyd would be cited for his comments, and the response from Celtic was not to distance themselves from him, or to state that the club as a whole don’t share his views, but to state “We have had absolutely no contact from the SFA in relation to this matter and, given the context and circumstances in which the comments were made, would be astonished if the matter were to be progressed. If it is, then we will respond robustly."

I’d ask how they’d try to spin this one but then I realised they won’t bother. This is exactly the situation they’ve been aiming for all along. They’re insidious and it’s terrifying how effective they are behind the scenes. Thank feck they are stuck in the tinpot Scottish league, can you imagine the riots that club and fans would cause all over England with their cloak and dagger dishonesty?

Case and point: they covered up child abuse, and the government is exempting them from an investigation. Manipulating the officials to get overwhelmingly favourable decisions in a football match is basic stuff at the House of Lies.

Celtc deliberately and physically intimidated refs into submission and caused a ref strike in 2010. Nobody cared. They hijacked both the SPFL and SFA with their own placemen. Nobody cared. We're now living with the consequences of their gangsterism, and Scottish football's failure to stand up to them.

Celtc deliberately and physically intimidated refs into submission and caused a ref strike in 2010. Nobody cared. They hijacked both the SPFL and SFA with their own placemen. Nobody cared. We're now living with the consequences of their gangsterism, and Scottish football's failure to stand up to them.
And - in the aftermath of the refs strike they even had their own QC appointed to rewrite the rule book for the SFA.

That’s an unbelievable stat. Be interesting to see what happens in the coming months. Maybe get refs queuing up to award us a pen when 3-0 up but nil nil at the piggery we’ve no chance.

That statistic is very misleading - if we get a penalty on Sunday then we go to the top of the charts. Penalties per game, penalties awarded that shouldn't have been and penalties not given that should have would be far better stats (although they would be equally damming I think)

Thread from a year ago...

Beaton for example in his career has awarded Celtic 10 penalties, and Rangers 4. Willie Collum has awarded Celtic 20 penalties and awarded Rangers 11. Whyte and her predecessors have cited Rangers players for various alleged on field indiscretions, at a ratio of around 10:1. News reports yesterday suggested Boyd would be cited for his comments, and the response from Celtic was not to distance themselves from him, or to state that the club as a whole don’t share his views, but to state “We have had absolutely no contact from the SFA in relation to this matter and, given the context and circumstances in which the comments were made, would be astonished if the matter were to be progressed. If it is, then we will respond robustly."

Yip, very strange that Boyd was cited yet still hasn’t been brought forward.

That statistic is very misleading - if we get a penalty on Sunday then we go to the top of the charts. Penalties per game, penalties awarded that shouldn't have been and penalties not given that should have would be far better stats (although they would be equally damming I think)
It's not "very misleading". It's as fucking glaringly corrupt as it gets.

If we "get a penalty on Sunday" we'll have had one penalty in almost a calendar year.

Nope, still not very misleading for me.

Just watched the linesman on st mirren tv takea hissy fit waving his flag for a freekick to celtic. Celtic then score from. It was never a freekick. The st mirren player played the ball. What a joke. And listening to the dick Lennon (danny) at ht I might as well be watching celtic tv.

Officials are bending over backwards for them.

I see cheatin Beaton denied St Mirren a stonewaller again tonight for a Duffy handball in the box...

Back