Length of time since each club in the Scottish Premiership have had a penalty in a league match

Look for another one given to make up for the miss

Refs would be as well starting the game with a Celtic kick off on the opposition penalty spot

Look for another one given to make up for the miss

Refs would be as well starting the game with a Celtic kick off on the opposition penalty spot

They’d be as well starting with a one goal lead against ten men. That’s the kind of banana republic stuff we’re seeing from Scottish officials.

Sounds like another blinder from the referees who know what's at stake this season. Has Alan Muir refereed a match since giving Kilmarnock a penalty against that lot?

I’d ask how they’d try to spin this one but then I realised they won’t bother. This is exactly the situation they’ve been aiming for all along. They’re insidious and it’s terrifying how effective they are behind the scenes. Thank feck they are stuck in the tinpot Scottish league, can you imagine the riots that club and fans would cause all over England with their cloak and dagger dishonesty?

Case and point: they covered up child abuse, and the government is exempting them from an investigation. Manipulating the officials to get overwhelmingly favourable decisions in a football match is basic stuff at the House of Lies.
Superb post and bang on the money.

Someone better update that table.

It’s hilarious that people on here are saying it’s a meaningless statistic.
Precisely. How many penalties have they had in the league since we last had one?

How many stonewallers have we been denied in that period?

How many stonewallers have their opponents been denied in that period?

How have we managed to dominate sides, setting a historical, all-time record in terms of shutouts from the start of a season, yet we have not been awarded a penalty from numerous clear infringements?

Precisely. How many penalties have they had in the league since we last had one?

How many stonewallers have we been denied in that period?

How many stonewallers have their opponents been denied in that period?

How have we managed to dominate sides, setting a historical, all-time record in terms of shutouts from the start of a season, yet we have not been awarded a penalty from numerous clear infringements?

In Itten's brief appearance's he should've had a definite penalty and could be argued a 2nd, instead he's had none and a yellow card.

Thats mad, think this all goes back to the game Dallas give us 4, the poets went mad after that and the refs are now scared to give us anything.
The cry was how can you get more than 2 penalties in a game.
Well if you keep fouling in the penalty area the ref needs to keep giving penalties.

It's not as if after 2 penalties it's open season on attackers

In Itten's brief appearance's he should've had a definite penalty and could be argued a 2nd, instead he's had none and a yellow card.
Mate, it’s absolutely incredible. Fans outside of Scotland wouldn’t realise what we are up against.

I showed a mate down here (London) the ‘highlights’ of the Madden game v Hibs. He is a conference level official down here. He said it was the worst refereeing ‘performance’ he has ever seen and he said that is saying something as he has not only had to come up through the ranks but also had to observe, in video lessons, poor refereeing and decisions from around the world.

Celtc deliberately and physically intimidated refs into submission and caused a ref strike in 2010. Nobody cared. They hijacked both the SPFL and SFA with their own placemen. Nobody cared. We're now living with the consequences of their gangsterism, and Scottish football's failure to stand up to them.
Even before that, 2007/08 is as clear an episode of a footballing authority and refereeing fraternity handing a title to a side, as you will ever see.

Even before that, 2007/08 is as clear an episode of a footballing authority and refereeing fraternity handing a title to a side, as you will ever see.

McManus actually punching the ball into the net at Fir Park for a late winner, from a corner awarded that was a goal kick to Motherwell, summed up the crookery of that season.

McManus actually punching the ball into the net at Fir Park for a late winner, from a corner awarded that was a goal kick to Motherwell, summed up the crookery of that season.
It felt like it was every week, at the time. That’s before you consider the collusion and corruption around the New Year game.

Update the stats, Beaton strikes again.

Every penalty decision is given whilst our is waved away.

Not saying theirs was not but it is ALWAYS given.

Someone better update that table.

It’s hilarious that people on here are saying it’s a meaningless statistic.

gn28.png

With no irony, the Piggery Peasants " win " the Fair Play Award almost every single season. However, their yellow and red card count in Europe differs substantially. I can't think why.
They also get pumped off teams of an equal standard to the spl in the qualifiers regularly... Again I have to think the refs not being in their back pocket in European games and giving them every advantage and decision going is key to these results

Rangers have to start putting these stats on every possible place we can, website, twitter, facebook. Also we need to put video up of all the dodgy stuff that goes against us and the stuff in there favore.

We are not winning anything until the corrupt refs are outed.

Rangers have to start putting these stats on every possible place we can, website, twitter, facebook. Also we need to put video up of all the dodgy stuff that goes against us and the stuff in there favore.

We are not winning anything until the corrupt refs are outed.
We certainly need to be referring to it in any interaction with the press, in particular if there are any questions or comments on us getting a favourable decision.

When you have a "professional ref" stating before a ball is kicked that they know what is at stake this season then it clearly shows the mentality amongst all of them. That comment is just blatant cheating, a pro refs job is to pay no attention to league tables, trophies won or who's going for what in terms of titles its to turn up, officiate each game impartially and go home. The fact celtic are going for 9 and 3 quarters should have zero impact on how any ref officiates their games or ours.

With the back to back penalties in their last two games, Celtic have had seven penalties in the league since the last time we were awarded one in the same competition.

All we need for the last act of the circus is OTL to show up and tell us “ these things balance out over the course of a season”.

Obviously not as thorough as you.
Obviously not. No. I don't know what you want me to say.
The mentally challenged scum, child rapist, 19th Century Terrorist bastards got one tonight.
I don't think I've watched a Rangers game since our last penalty without a foul in the box as bad, unpunished.

Oh. And the St Mirren one was twice as obvious, but you won't have seen it. Or seen much in it.

Last edited:
With the back to back penalties in their last two games, Celtic have had seven penalties in the league since the last time we were awarded one in the same competition.

All we need for the last act of the circus is OTL to show up and tell us “ these things balance out over the course of a season”.
I have to say I’m stunned they haven’t had more but I guess that’s down to their having been awarded the title with many games left.

Obviously not. No. I don't know what you want me to say.
The mentally challenged scum, child rapist, 19th Century Terrorist bastards got one tonight.
I don't think I've watched a Rangers game since our last penalty without a foul in the box as bad, unpunished.

Oh. And the St Mirren one was twice as obvious, but you won't have seen it. Or seen much in it.

Yip, seen that one which was never penalty. But I really must pay more attention when we play given I’m missing at least one penalty claim per game.

Yip, seen that one which was never penalty. But I really must pay more attention when we play given I’m missing at least one penalty claim per game.
I'll see if I can give you another look at it in the morning.
Funny you seen ST Mirrens never a penalty today and can't remember any of our good claims.

Could you imagine the uproar if this miraculously did balance out over the season?
We’d need a penalty every month and the filth to not get a single one until the season’s end.
Incredible that this would be the requirement to just even it out.
If it were to happen?
All hell would break out at Paedodise.

When you have a "professional ref" stating before a ball is kicked that they know what is at stake this season then it clearly shows the mentality amongst all of them. That comment is just blatant cheating, a pro refs job is to pay no attention to league tables, trophies won or who's going for what in terms of titles its to turn up, officiate each game impartially and go home. The fact celtic are going for 9 and 3 quarters should have zero impact on how any ref officiates their games or ours.

Post of the thread.

“I can absolutely guarantee you that the referees officiating in the Scottish Premiership know exactly what is at stake this season"

This quote from Clancy is sketched in my memory. I can't wait for next May, Glasgow won't know what's hit it!

“I can absolutely guarantee you that the referees officiating in the Scottish Premiership know exactly what is at stake this season"

This quote from Clancy is sketched in my memory. I can't wait for next May, Glasgow won't know what's hit it!
Remember back when Howard Webb refereed the World Cup Final, the English media made a huge deal of it but all you got from Webb himself was that it's just another football game, 22 players playing a game the same as any other.

That's how a professional referee would approach any game.

The Scottish Mhedia love stealing info from on here. Why haven't they included these unbelievable stats in any of their publications?

Back