Lennon blames Boli for Champions League exit

So, he waited until he had moved on before saying this. What a shite bag. Also, I think it was just because Ferencvaros were better than them.

Not much wrong with what he's said there, but I didn't really expect anybody to bother reading beyond the headline :))
In the paper the sub headline was that Boligoli cost them 2 warm up games but how will those 2 teams react to being seen as warm-up cannon fodder for TBFTE ? Will the players give that we bit extra to prove that they are not just there for the convenience of Celtc ? Personally I doubt it.

He would be best just making a list of who he is throwing under the bus and getting it out the way at once.

Nearly spat out my dinner last night. Ronnie Charters banging on during the news about how Celtic have the best testing facilities in Scotland. Just a shame they can’t keep their players in Scotland.

Nearly spat out my dinner last night. Ronnie Charters banging on during the news about how Celtic have the best testing facilities in Scotland. Just a shame they can’t keep their players in Scotland.
How does the wee melt know this?

Reactions: VGM
Blame the guy who wouldn’t even have got in the team, rather than your decision to play with no strikers. I’ve taken shites that had a higher IQ than this piss stained, jakeball, women beating, racist, fat bastard.
Ssshhhhh!!! Don’t let their board find out.

Back