Lennon calls Maurice Ross an embarrassment and demands he apologies to the celtic players

I want Mo to comment tomorrow and say " I stand by every word i said" In huge Blue letters then underline it and put kisses on it to Lenny xxx

Profusely :rolleyes: Robinsons word or yours treacle teeth . That wee bit made up i think .
Well in Mo ,the rhat doesn't like it up him does he

It’s delicious. They’re rattled. and don’t forget there’s Lille to come after the sheep. Potentially four losses in a row.

Part of me would prefer them to win in Europe and drop points at Shittodrie, Lennon must stay!

Any loss is a dent in their confidence, we’ve got to just keep winning and be ready to pounce whenever they do drop points.

Doesn't surprise me Robinson has been on the phone apologising. His sides efforts against that mob have been questionable to say the least.

“There is a professional standard, a professional etiquette, a professional respect and I think Maurice was lacking in all three of those.

Pot, Kettle Black

When he says Motherwell have some really good people there. Does he mean Celtic fans? Catholics? What is he saying?
Probably that hard drive check eejit that tweeted guff about our dossier and refs and is one of Neil and Shifty’s gang. TLB would think he’s a great guy based on that alone.

Lennon...professionalism....

give me a minute, trying to think of a sentence...

Nope. I can’t.

Never been done and never will.

Lennon can't take any form of criticism whatsoever can he? Firstly, he criticised Charlie Nicholas for his opinion that they had a poor transfer window for spunking serious money on a poor standard of player. Now he's spat the dummy again because another coach has stated the obvious that their team/tactics on Saturday were utter donkey dung. The timplosion of all timplosions is coming if they don't get a win against the Sheep on Sunday, and I'm f***ing here for it.

“He’s an employee of another Premiership team and I don’t think he should be making any comment at all on any other team or any other players.”

Interesting quote that one.

Yeah, not as if Neil has let his sleekit, snarly big gub run away with itself talking about other people and/or other clubs when he had no business to.

There is only one club in Scotland that should be saying sorry, and not for footballing reasons.

Maybe Maurice Ross could express his “sorrow”, rather than actually say sorry. Celtic seem to think that phrase was sufficient in other matters.

They roll out a no mark like Hartley to call us shite - no comment. Mo Ross makes an honest assessment of players and tactics - embarrassing and apologise.
I hate they 19th Century Terrorist ambulance chasing bastards.

The only trick Lennon has is to try and build a siege mentality with his players, probably learned it off of O’Neil. He’s working overtime on the “it’s everyone against us” routine. Unfortunately for him that style of management had a very limited shelf life before players get sick of the foaming at the mouth team talks. I just hope it keeps him in the job long enough to destroy their season completely

NEIL LENNON has branded Maurice Ross an 'embarrassment' — and told him to say sorry to Celtic’s players.

The former Rangers defender, now first-team coach at Motherwell, slammed Celts in a radio interview after Saturday’s Old Firm defeat.

Ross claimed it was the weakest Celtic line-up in 20 years and insisted Lennon’s side only had a basic understanding of how to play their 3-5-2 formation.

The ex-Scotland full-back also questioned why Leigh Griffiths and Albian Ajeti still weren’t fit enough to start the derby clash

But seething Lennon — whose side face AC Milan — has revealed he has already received an apology from Fir Park boss Steve Robinson for Ross’s remarks.

Lennon rapped: “I was surprised and very disappointed. Stephen contacted me to apologise profusely. He found it embarrassing.

“I think Motherwell, as a club, have really good people there and they found it embarrassing as well.

“And to be honest with you, I found the comments embarrassing for Maurice rather than anyone else.

“He’s an employee of another Premiership team and I don’t think he should be making any comment at all on any other team or any other players.”

Lennon now insists Ross owes the Celtic players an apology.

He added: “The comments, in particular on Ajeti, on Griffiths, on the money that Shane Duffy may or may not be on, I think were abysmal.

“There is a professional standard, a professional etiquette, a professional respect and I think Maurice was lacking in all three of those.

“I don’t think he owes me an apology, I think he owes my players an apology, I think he owes my coaching staff an apology and I think he owes my club an apology.

“I think he owes his own club an apology too.”

Ross’s bombshell remarks came on Sunday on Radio Scotland’s Sportsound programme.

The ex-Gers defender said: “That starting 11 was probably the weakest I’ve seen from them in 20 years.

“Griffiths, struggling for fitness? How long does he take to get fit that boy, Ajeti?”

Ross also infuriated St Mirren with comments he made during the same radio show.

Saints were forced to postpone their game against Well after three of their players tested positive for Covid-19.

Saints chief executive Tony Fitzpatrick accused Ross of suggesting his side had taken advantage of the situation and wrote to Motherwell to complain.

If I were Mo, I would Stephen Robinson to go Fcku himself!
How dare he make an apology on behalf his rancid club, or Mo?

Mo was just saying what non of the other pundits had the balls to say!
Of course Stewart the coward that he is, then pretends to totally agree with Mo. After Mo stuck his head above the parapet.

And the fact that this has riled Lennon proved he must have hit a sweet spot!

Why should Lennon care what Mo Ross thinks?

If I were him I would looking out for my job, and concentrating on your next group of matches.As a major part of your support think since this season began, you have not only lost the dressing room, but the plot to boot!

NEIL LENNON has branded Maurice Ross an 'embarrassment' — and told him to say sorry to Celtic’s players.

The former Rangers defender, now first-team coach at Motherwell, slammed Celts in a radio interview after Saturday’s Old Firm defeat.

Ross claimed it was the weakest Celtic line-up in 20 years and insisted Lennon’s side only had a basic understanding of how to play their 3-5-2 formation.

The ex-Scotland full-back also questioned why Leigh Griffiths and Albian Ajeti still weren’t fit enough to start the derby clash

But seething Lennon — whose side face AC Milan — has revealed he has already received an apology from Fir Park boss Steve Robinson for Ross’s remarks.

Lennon rapped: “I was surprised and very disappointed. Stephen contacted me to apologise profusely. He found it embarrassing.

“I think Motherwell, as a club, have really good people there and they found it embarrassing as well.

“And to be honest with you, I found the comments embarrassing for Maurice rather than anyone else.

He added: “The comments, in particular on Ajeti, on Griffiths, on the money that Shane Duffy may or may not be on, I think were abysmal.

“I don’t think he owes me an apology, I think he owes my players an apology, I think he owes my coaching staff an apology and I think he owes my club an apology.

Ross’s bombshell remarks came on Sunday on Radio Scotland’s Sportsound programme.

The ex-Gers defender said: “That starting 11 was probably the weakest I’ve seen from them in 20 years.

“Griffiths, struggling for fitness? How long does he take to get fit that boy, Ajeti?”

Ross also infuriated St Mirren with comments he made during the same radio show.

Saints were forced to postpone their game against Well after three of their players tested positive for Covid-19.

Saints chief executive Tony Fitzpatrick accused Ross of suggesting his side had taken advantage of the situation and wrote to Motherwell to complain.
Ha ha is the foul mouthed treacle teethed, spitter, kicker and female threatener blowhard now a respected authority in a revered position that he can chastise anyone who dares to criticise his coaching tactics or players ?
People in glass houses should not throw stones, I think he needs to get the clubs phsycologist to sit down with him for sustained sessions.

Lennon knows that the end is nigh for both him and his team and he's not handling it well.

The public slaughtering of his team following their European exit and the statements about players not wanting to be there, (which was followed by his captain contradicting him), the attempted salvage job thereafter claiming that they were magnificent after scraping the most modest of wins, the spat with Charlie Nicholas and now demanding a pundit commenting on a game in which they were totally outclassed apologises for negative comments about him and his team.

It's a frequently used phrase on here - "55 will end them".

I don't think we will need to wait that long :cool:

Coming from anyone else you would maybe concede they had a point.
But coming from that bitter twisted fuckin hypocrite you can only laugh your bollocks of at the irony and hypocrisy of him.

hahaha an apology hes asking for an apology maurice should just ignore shame steve apologised for him maurice has a right to air his opinions on other teams & players

GIRFUY ya rancid prick.

Lennon knows that the end is nigh for both him and his team and he's not handling it well.

The public slaughtering of his team following their European exit and the statements about players not wanting to be there, (which was followed by his captain contradicting him), the attempted salvage job thereafter claiming that they were magnificent after scraping the most modest of wins, the spat with Charlie Nicholas and now demanding a pundit commenting on a game in which they were totally outclassed apologises for negative comments about him and his team.

It's a frequently used phrase on here - "55 will end them".

I don't think we will need to wait that long :cool:
His CV isn't exactly glittering with good references either. If things go tits up this season for him it's not looking promising so he'll be clinging on to try turn it around instead of walking. It's looking glorious.

I really hope the sheep do them at the weekend. That puts them level on points & pressure on them from all angles. Let the locker room square goes commence.

Mo is only saying what most of the scum supporters are saying. That’s what’s driving the idiot around the bend.

Tlb knows his coat could be on a shoogly peg by the weekend and is lashing out. The week of the long knives from their support has well & truly started.

He is far too used to the sycophants going to bat for him in the media.

Criticism hurts when its the truth even more so when your used to brown nosers
As usual hes trying to rally the troops out brigade

Football pundit, on football show is not allowed to give an honest opinion. Wow shockaroonie. That's the glesga septic way for yi. Lie, Deflect, Deny.

Wonder if Lennon will try and critisce Laudrup for very similar comments?

every ex rangers player should be out this week keeping the fires burning

Lennon is losing it

Celtic are trying to change the narrative away from a shite team tactics to rangers aren’t very good

our ex players should be very vocal in the ridicule of them and lennon

so over to you Boyd ferguson Halliday Rae use your platform keep poking away at them they will crack

Mo has them rattled. Get it up them.

Didn’t hear from Lennon or Rodgers, when Warburton, Pedro or SG’s teams were being slaughtered by Celtic employees in the media.

Shouldn't be commenting on other clubs or players? Treacle teeth was commenting on that thug Porteous from Hibs a few weeks ago. He really is one pathetic loser.

The detestable wee bastard has been guilty of every single criticism he's levelled at Ross and worse.

Back