Lennon calls Maurice Ross an embarrassment and demands he apologies to the celtic players

Hes a sensitive wee soul isn’t he? That lot have had it their own way for far too long with the media massaging their ego. Big changes afoot Timmy.

Funny how no one ever slates ”Lennys” big mate Sutton and his constant non stop shite he spouts about us is it. Yet this is getting made into a big story and they will try to cost Mo Ross his job no doubt.

Remember when Andy Walker claimed Boyd loved it when Boyd was being called a fat Orange bastard, nothing said.

If that was Ally or another bear working in the media and said that about an exCeltic player being a fat 19th Century Terrorist bastard there would have been outrage and a campaign to have him sacked.
The self same Andy Walker who was on SSN a few weeks before saying he wouldn't blame Steve Clarke for leaving the country due to the abuse he received.

With men like Stephen Robinson in the league we will have an uphill battle to win this league championship, you can see exactly why. Too many people associated with these diddy clubs are still too desperate to suck timmy cock at every opportunity.

Where was Robinson's apology to Rangers when Cedric Kipre assaulted one of our players on the pitch for instance?

I seem to recall TLB warning Ryan Porteous about his "competitive" style of play, immediately prior to to the filth playing filth-lite in September.
(Although, curiously enough, I can't find a single online article about his warning)

What a crying face wanker of a man! Cant take it when the truth is told about his stinking team. Well said Mo Ross.

NEIL LENNON has branded Maurice Ross an 'embarrassment' — and told him to say sorry to Celtic’s players.

The former Rangers defender, now first-team coach at Motherwell, slammed Celts in a radio interview after Saturday’s Old Firm defeat.

Ross claimed it was the weakest Celtic line-up in 20 years and insisted Lennon’s side only had a basic understanding of how to play their 3-5-2 formation.

The ex-Scotland full-back also questioned why Leigh Griffiths and Albian Ajeti still weren’t fit enough to start the derby clash

But seething Lennon — whose side face AC Milan — has revealed he has already received an apology from Fir Park boss Steve Robinson for Ross’s remarks.

Lennon rapped: “I was surprised and very disappointed. Stephen contacted me to apologise profusely. He found it embarrassing.

“I think Motherwell, as a club, have really good people there and they found it embarrassing as well.

“And to be honest with you, I found the comments embarrassing for Maurice rather than anyone else.

“He’s an employee of another Premiership team and I don’t think he should be making any comment at all on any other team or any other players.”

Lennon now insists Ross owes the Celtic players an apology.

He added: “The comments, in particular on Ajeti, on Griffiths, on the money that Shane Duffy may or may not be on, I think were abysmal.

“There is a professional standard, a professional etiquette, a professional respect and I think Maurice was lacking in all three of those.

“I don’t think he owes me an apology, I think he owes my players an apology, I think he owes my coaching staff an apology and I think he owes my club an apology.

“I think he owes his own club an apology too.”

Ross’s bombshell remarks came on Sunday on Radio Scotland’s Sportsound programme.

The ex-Gers defender said: “That starting 11 was probably the weakest I’ve seen from them in 20 years.

“Griffiths, struggling for fitness? How long does he take to get fit that boy, Ajeti?”

Ross also infuriated St Mirren with comments he made during the same radio show.

Saints were forced to postpone their game against Well after three of their players tested positive for Covid-19.

Saints chief executive Tony Fitzpatrick accused Ross of suggesting his side had taken advantage of the situation and wrote to Motherwell to complain.
If Lennon is upset at what Mo said, he must have correct

Doesnt Mo know that you're only allowed to have an opinion in the media if its pro sellick/anti Rangers? The other way isn't allowed, even when it's true.

The keyboard assassins will be frantically emailing Motherwell asking for Mo to be sacked for his comments!

“I was surprised and very disappointed. Stephen contacted me to apologise profusely. He found it embarrassing.

“I think Motherwell, as a club, have really good people there and they found it embarrassing as well.

“I don’t think he owes me an apology, I think he owes my players an apology, I think he owes my coaching staff an apology and I think he owes my club an apology.

I think he owes his own club an apology too.
The odious little c unt, trying to round up a posse, to go after Mo.

Laughable

where do you start with that
It’s actually completely pathetic from Lennon and Celtc.

The whole country must see how embarrassing it is from them. Totally small time.

As a former professional footballer and current coach, Ross is being employed to provide an opinion as a pundit, a role Lennon has happily played before.

The more time he wastes on pish like this and not focusing on his own side’s issues the better.

I listened to the interview and basically he was calling it as he seen it from a coaching point of view. If he was being critical it was more constructive than a hatchet job.

Unbelievable.

Is the muppet not aware of what he actually says about other players and teams? The fool has an opinion on everyone and everything, especially if it relates to us.

As for professionalism, I am surprised he can say the word.

NEIL LENNON has branded Maurice Ross an 'embarrassment' — and told him to say sorry to Celtic’s players.

The former Rangers defender, now first-team coach at Motherwell, slammed Celts in a radio interview after Saturday’s Old Firm defeat.

Ross claimed it was the weakest Celtic line-up in 20 years and insisted Lennon’s side only had a basic understanding of how to play their 3-5-2 formation.

The ex-Scotland full-back also questioned why Leigh Griffiths and Albian Ajeti still weren’t fit enough to start the derby clash

But seething Lennon — whose side face AC Milan — has revealed he has already received an apology from Fir Park boss Steve Robinson for Ross’s remarks.

Lennon rapped: “I was surprised and very disappointed. Stephen contacted me to apologise profusely. He found it embarrassing.

“And to be honest with you, I found the comments embarrassing for Maurice rather than anyone else.

“He’s an employee of another Premiership team and I don’t think he should be making any comment at all on any other team or any other players.”

He added: “The comments, in particular on Ajeti, on Griffiths, on the money that Shane Duffy may or may not be on, I think were abysmal.

“There is a professional standard, a professional etiquette, a professional respect and I think Maurice was lacking in all three of those.

Ross’s bombshell remarks came on Sunday on Radio Scotland’s Sportsound programme.

The ex-Gers defender said: “That starting 11 was probably the weakest I’ve seen from them in 20 years.

“Griffiths, struggling for fitness? How long does he take to get fit that boy, Ajeti?”

Ross also infuriated St Mirren with comments he made during the same radio show.

Saints were forced to postpone their game against Well after three of their players tested positive for Covid-19.

Saints chief executive Tony Fitzpatrick accused Ross of suggesting his side had taken advantage of the situation and wrote to Motherwell to complain.

When did any of the Many Mouthpiece ex-selik players ever have the dignity to apologise to Rangers FC for their misguided outbursts based on lies fed to them?

So, everyone's allowed an opinion, but only if it's not criticizing him or his shite team. And Mo was only telling the truth, unpalatable as it is. Starting with a comprehensive drubbing tonight at the hands of Milan, we could well be seeing the implosion that has been on the cards for a while.

So the Lurgan Bigot has also made public what would be a private conversation with him and Robinson and probably caused internal strife at Motherwell.
If I was a Motherwell fan I’d be raging that this fat booze bag is allowed to interfere in private club matters.
If ever a person truly represented a club it’s him, a bloated, bigoted, rancid mess.

Lennon is ready to crack. The pressure is definitely telling on him and he’s becoming more volatile and unstable

He wants the mole exposed and says someone has it in for him but that’s gone quiet as it was someone inside Parkpaed who let slip the team

Then he starts praising the same players who flopped on Saturday as “amazing”

Now he’s trawling interviews to complain about what others think of his team, players, tactics and given they didn’t have an attempt it is embarrassing

The truth hurts and he cannot take the criticism

Hope Mo Ross tells him to phuck off

That wee mentally challenged rhat is the biggest hypocrite in football.

Last edited:

Will Lennon brand Michael Stewart an embarrassment?
He is affiliated to Celtic and spends his life talking about Rangers, more often than not in a negative manner.

There is absolutely no chance Mo will apologise to that lot and nor should he have to.

We have really stuck the boot into them this time and they can't handle it.

The thing is all they have had( BR and Lennon) for the last 9 seasons is plaudits/arse licking/ back slapping /invincibles/ 5 years ahead etc.
Now the tide is definitely on the change and a tiny bit of flack heads their way it is toys out the pram, love it, Mo and for anyone else with a platform pile it on.

Interesting quote that one.
Firstly, I was cracking up when the motherwell coach, craigan? Was belittling us constantly on BT sport, it was incredibly unprofessional for an employee of another club to challenge another club and it was a lot worse than has been said here. There was even points where he was pushing for retrospective action against our players, or questioning referee's conduct when we were playing against his team in the coming weeks.

Secondly, f***k them they can't let anyone say what they want against us and then take offence when the beloved septic get pilloried.

In the same vein Kris boyd shouldn't have been allowed to say half the stuff he did when he was still playing, actually think he was unofficially spoken to as I remember a few games where he said he'd love to say more or I need to watch what I'm saying, etc. I think that's part of the reason he went full blown anti septic in a few games once he hung his boots up.

Disappointing if that’s what Robinson has been up to and he should be pissed off at Lennon for bringing him and Motherwell into it. Ross is in there to give an opinion and nothing he said was off the mark. This is Lennon in defiant mode, this 3 at the back has not been working and he’s invested too much to change the course, his recruitment is shocking and he’s spent £36M in 16 months I hear. Ross is right about the fitness of players, Griffith as Ajeti should be well up to speed! Keep deflecting but I think at one point it’s all going to come crashing in and it will be too late! Won’t be long before Gerrard is fielding questions about us winning the title, then you’ll see a professional in action as he plays it down!

Back