Lennon claims swings “not normal”

T
I encourage this, for as long as they are blaming the weather, referees, a change in carbon monoxide levels in the atmosphere etc etc they aren't facing up to the harsh reality that we are now a very well run club who've improved massively. Long may their demented attempts to say black is white continue.

A very special thanks to enablers like Forsyth for keeping the myth going. A non-intentional boost for a return to Rangers dominance.
This why blaming refs gets you losers medals. Always look at yourself for the reasons why you never won. A manager has to put a team on the park that can get the job done. Gerrard has done that so far this season. He looked at his players and signed what was missing. That is all there is to it, everything else is an excuse.

Haven't read the thread so probably been highlighted already (numerous times):

Will there ever come a time when he looks at himself and says we got it wrong. It's our own fault.

Constantly playing the victim gets you nowhere.

Trying to rubbish our campaign and deflect from his own failures. The tramp is consistant, and totally predictable, with this sort of blatant nonsense. It worked for him on previous occasions but not now. He has over stepped the mark this time by failing in their most important season. The credit in the bank with the savage hordes has ran out.

“They can’t go to a restaurant, can’t go for a coffee, be anywhere. It is just training ground or home. Some clubs players have adapted better to it, some clubs players haven’t
FTFY - your players are pampered cowards and can't handle life as it is.

Would you say a top league within a country conspiring to send their premier team to the bottom tier of football through nothing more than sheer hatred which allowed one club to go on a never seen before uncontested run of league and cup wins under no challenge was normal?

By the look of the Dubai pictures him and his players have been enjoying this season more than others. But hey!! Try another wan Neic.

I see the shark brigade hate him even more now because supposedly at some point during this press conference he used the term ‘old firm’ hahaha

Speaking of that game....whatever happened to the Copenhagen lad that got charged for pushing the police? Did he ever get done for it? Was a disgrace the police tried to lift him for it.
The way the police and stewards behave in front of the away section at the piggery has been a disgrace for years.

What is actually going on with Lennon and their board, it seems like they are in total disarray but dont actually seem to care, there must be more to it than just shear inadequacy?

Are they really that skint that they are just going to play out the rest of the season like this?

I have to admit, I do hope so!

Just more hot air coming out of a mentally challenged in despair. Sinking ship is hitting home. Cant wait til we are over the line then just watch, laugh and celebrate. Oh yeah.

So it is the no crowds that made Griffith a clown, his players not match fit, made his defence a shambles. I see. With a crowd they wouldnt have needed to try 3 goalkeepers...I am off to read the DaVinci Code.

He's creeping towards not so subtle hints of cheating, another few negative results and we'll get there. His only tactic is to create a siege mentality, less useful of course when those inside are not your biggest fans anymore
A Hamilton victory tonight and he will go full retard, claiming Arfield had a party with the full first team squad present, Rangers have been hiding positive tests and Jason Leitch and nippy sturgeon are dirty orange bastards.

There are a couple of recent examples of big swings between Liverpool and Man Utd. I believe that Lennon was quoted as saying a 30 point swing but in reality, the current swing between Liverpool and Man Utd, from the 19 game mark of last season to this, is actually 33.

I think the examples below completely blow his excuses out of the water. We all know he talks utter pish but I really wish someone from the press would press him on the excuses he is hitting out with. I want more comedy and for the most part they are letting him off the hook.

2012/13 to 2013/14 - 23 point swing
2017/18 to 2018/19 - 26 point swing
2019/20 to 2020/21 - 33 point swing

[url=https://postimg.cc/ftpBvtVc][/URL]

To see the graph, just right click and select 'Open Image In New Tab'

the media swing hoping we drop points .celtics slim hopes .the last few weeks have been they have nochance .
why the change from the media .if we as much as drop points at hibs just watch them go on about a fightback from the scum

And that'll be just on here :)

Back